|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
(a) His barn.
(b) His fields.
(c) His house.
(d) His church.
2. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
(a) Six hours late.
(b) Eight hours late.
(c) Two hours late.
(d) Four hours late.
3. What is Sam Fathers' heritage in the story "A Justice"?
(a) Half black, half white
(b) Half Native American, half white
(c) Full-blooded Native American.
(d) Half Native American, half black.
4. What do the townsfolk find lying on the pillow next to Homer Barron's corpse?
(a) A lipstick stained kiss.
(b) A shiny gold key.
(c) A fresh, red rose.
(d) A long, gray hair.
5. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
(b) Baton Rouge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the squadron where Satoris is sent for punishment?
2. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
3. During which war was the Day of Armistice?
4. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
5. Whom does Res Grier take with him when he returns to work on the church in the middle of the night?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)