|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story "Red Leaves," how many Indians are searching for the chief's slave?
2. What does Hawkshaw do for a living in the story "Hair"?
(a) He is a barber.
(b) He is a dentist.
(c) He is a stylist.
(d) He is a doctor.
3. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
(a) Charlie Delay.
(b) Tomas Frank.
(c) Will Mayes.
(d) Alan Barks.
4. While Alec Gray is in the Army, what is his relationship with his family?
(a) He has no family.
(b) He misses his family.
5. How old is the young boy to whom Sam Fathers is telling his life story?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 14 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the squadron where Satoris is sent for punishment?
2. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
3. What liquor does the father in "The Tall Men" drink for anesthetic before his surgery?
4. What is the name of the Indian man Herman Basket's sister marries?
5. Where are the Indians searching for the slave?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)