|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Alec Gray?
(a) He was honorably discharged from the Army.
(b) He is a decorated soldier.
(c) He is very poor.
(d) He is of Caucasian decent.
2. Who shoots Abner Snope?
(a) His wife.
(b) His boss.
(c) His son.
(d) His best friend.
3. After Pete is killed in combat, how long do his parents take off of work to mourn for him?
(a) One day.
(b) Three days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two days.
4. What does the English soldier think about Borgard's flying ability in the story "Turnabout"?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is impressed.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is apathetic.
5. Which of the following stories is the sequel to "Two Soldiers"?
(a) "Barn Burning."
(b) "Shall Not Perish."
(c) "Bear Hunt."
(d) "The Tall Men."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Indian tradition, what must the chief's slave do after the chief dies?
2. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
3. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
4. Which of the following metals is used to make the whistle in Flem Snopes' story?
5. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)