|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
2. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what engineering challenge does he create?
(a) A boat-building competition.
(b) A teepee-building competition.
(c) A bridge-building competition.
(d) A fence-building competition.
3. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
(a) Their collars.
(b) Their bow ties.
(c) Their socks.
(d) Their hats.
4. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
(a) Charlie Delay.
(b) Will Mayes.
(c) Alan Barks.
(d) Tomas Frank.
5. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
(a) Jet Away and Fly.
(b) Aireal Barnam.
(c) Royal Flying Corps.
(d) The Company of Wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Mannie's relatives is killed driving mules while working for Snopes?
2. What book do the soldiers in "Crevasse" read to pass their time?
3. In the story "Crevasse," how are the first 12 soldiers killed?
4. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
5. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)