|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
2. How many men is Res Grier working with to reshingle the church in "Shingles for God"?
3. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
4. What does the English soldier think about Borgard's flying ability in the story "Turnabout"?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is impressed.
5. What does the father of the two young boys tell them to do when he sees the party that has come to arrest them?
(a) He tells them run.
(b) He tells them to fight.
(c) He tells them to pray.
(d) He tells them join.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Borgard find the young, drunken English soldier?
2. What is the name of the Indian man Herman Basket's sister marries?
3. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
4. How many soldiers survive to the end of the story "Crevasse"?
5. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)