|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Flem Snopes in the story "Centaur in Brass"?
2. After the war is over, where does Alec Gray move?
(a) To New York City.
(b) To London.
(c) To Barcelona.
(d) To Paris.
3. Who is responsible for the mysterious deaths of the chief and all his successors?
(d) Sam Feathers.
4. Which of the following relatives does Elly live with in the story "Elly"?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. How does Alec Gray react when he is sent to spend time in the penal battalion?
(a) He kills his commanding officer.
(b) He takes the punishment silently.
(c) He shouts at his commanding officer.
(d) He punches his commanding officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
2. What happens to Satoris at the end of the story "All the Dead Pilots"?
3. How long did Doom live away from his tribe?
4. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
5. Before he left the tribe, how was Doom treated by the rest of his tribe?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)