|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alec Gray loses his job, what does he use to iron his clothes?
(a) Hand weights.
(c) Heavy books.
(d) A cold iron.
2. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
(d) Sam Senior.
3. How old is the young boy to whom Sam Fathers is telling his life story?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 14 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
4. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
(a) His birthday.
5. With whom does the president discuss "the situation" of the Indians near his quarters?
(a) His wife.
(b) His secretary.
(c) The senate.
(d) His vice president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it about Paul de Montigny that makes him an unsuitable boyfriend for Elly?
2. What is Alec Gray punished for NOT doing in the Army?
3. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
4. What is Sam Fathers' heritage in the story "A Justice"?
5. At the end of the story "Lo," what does the president order his men to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)