|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Doom kill using a salt he has brought back from the white man's land?
(a) A fish.
(b) A bird.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A kitten.
2. Although she is beautiful, which of the following adjectives best describes Herman Basket's sister?
3. How long did Doom live away from his tribe?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Twenty-seven years.
(c) Thirty-seven years.
(d) Seventeen years.
4. Why do the Native Americans want to hold a trial for the chief's nephew in the white man's court?
(a) Out of fear.
(b) So he will be properly punished.
(c) Out of curiosity.
(d) Out of respect.
5. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His head.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
2. During which war was the Day of Armistice?
3. When Alec Gray loses his job, what does he use to iron his clothes?
4. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
5. What is Sam Father's real birth name?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)