|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers survive to the end of the story "Crevasse"?
(b) Eight- three.
2. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what type of fight does he arrange?
(a) A fistfight.
(b) A cock fight.
(c) A cowboy's dual.
(d) A dog fight.
3. What does the father of the two young boys tell them to do when he sees the party that has come to arrest them?
(a) He tells them to fight.
(b) He tells them to pray.
(c) He tells them run.
(d) He tells them join.
4. What liquor does the father in "The Tall Men" drink for anesthetic before his surgery?
5. Before he left the tribe, how was Doom treated by the rest of his tribe?
(a) He was greatly feared.
(b) He was hated.
(c) He was often ignored.
(d) He was well-respected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the English soldier think about Borgard's flying ability in the story "Turnabout"?
2. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
3. What type of vehicle is Satoris in when he goes to spy on Spoomer and his woman?
4. What type of snake bites the runaway slave in the story "Red Leaves"?
5. How many soldiers are lost in the desert in the story "Ad Astra"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)