|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the little orphan girl Hawkshaw meets is unusually colored?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her teeth.
(d) Her eyes.
2. With whom does the president discuss "the situation" of the Indians near his quarters?
(a) His vice president.
(b) His wife.
(c) The senate.
(d) His secretary.
3. What type of snake bites the runaway slave in the story "Red Leaves"?
(d) Black mamba.
4. How much money does Mannie give to Snopes after she shoots his prize mule in the story "Mule in the Yard"?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
5. Which of the following government officials does NOT arrive at the home of the two boys in "The Tall Men"?
(a) A parson.
(b) A marshal.
(c) An investigator.
(d) A recruiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before he left the tribe, how was Doom treated by the rest of his tribe?
2. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
3. At the end of the story "Crevasse," what is the injured man in the corner doing?
4. On what type of mission does the young English soldier go with Borgard?
5. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)