|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story "A Courtship," what does David Hogganbeck drive for a living?
(a) A steamboat.
(b) A fighter jet.
(c) A taxi cab.
(d) A tractor.
2. What type of animal does Spoomer keep as a pet?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A rabbit.
3. At the end of the story "Turnabout," how does Borgard feel about the young English soldier he rescued?
(a) He respects him
(b) He despises him.
(c) He is confused by him.
(d) He envies him.
4. What is Sam Father's real birth name?
5. What happens to Minnie on the first day she leaves her apartment after the attack?
(a) She has a nervous breakdown.
(b) She is ignored by everyone she encounters.
(c) She is cheered as a hero.
(d) She is beaten up by an angry mob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Borgard find the young, drunken English soldier?
2. Which of the following government officials does NOT arrive at the home of the two boys in "The Tall Men"?
3. What do the townsfolk find lying on the pillow next to Homer Barron's corpse?
4. At the end of the story "Elly," which of the following is the only character who is still alive?
5. What is another word for "crevasse"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)