|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
(a) His stomach isn't able to digest food.
(b) His body develops a nervous tic.
(c) His voice goes mute.
(d) His hair turns white.
2. What do the townsfolk find lying on the pillow next to Homer Barron's corpse?
(a) A shiny gold key.
(b) A fresh, red rose.
(c) A lipstick stained kiss.
(d) A long, gray hair.
3. During which war was the Day of Armistice?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War II.
4. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
5. How many soldiers are lost in the desert in the story "Ad Astra"?
(a) Four hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Indian chief communicate with the president in the story "Lo"?
2. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
3. How old is Emily Grierson when she dies?
4. What happens to Minnie on the first day she leaves her apartment after the attack?
5. What happens to Satoris at the end of the story "All the Dead Pilots"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)