|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hawkshaw's fiance die?
(a) From the flu.
(b) From the plague.
(c) From the pox.
(d) From the fever.
2. Why does the president decide to hold a "mock trial" for the Indian chief's nephew?
(a) To appease the townsfolk.
(b) To fool the Indians into thinking that he understands the law.
(c) To punish the nephew to the fullest extent of the law.
(d) To get the Indians off his land.
3. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
4. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
5. Who shoots Abner Snope?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His wife.
(c) His boss.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
2. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
3. Where is David Hogganbeck when he nearly loses his life in competition?
4. After he left his tribe, where did Doom settle?
5. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)