|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
(a) He lives in Memphis.
(b) He is a drug addict.
(c) He has three sons.
(d) He is married to a prostitute.
2. How many soldiers survive to the end of the story "Crevasse"?
(d) Eight- three.
3. What is the only thing Emily's father leaves to her in his will?
(a) A bank account full of money.
(b) A horse.
(c) A servant.
(d) A house.
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Alec Gray?
(a) He was honorably discharged from the Army.
(b) He is a decorated soldier.
(c) He is of Caucasian decent.
(d) He is very poor.
5. While Spoomer is with his woman, what does Satoris steal from him?
(a) His car.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following government officials does NOT arrive at the home of the two boys in "The Tall Men"?
2. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
3. What is Sam Fathers' heritage in the story "A Justice"?
4. In the story "Lo," how does the president spy on the two Indians near his office?
5. What shocking item does Emily Grierson purchase from the druggist in town?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)