|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men is Res Grier working with to reshingle the church in "Shingles for God"?
2. In the story "Lo," how does the president spy on the two Indians near his office?
(a) Through the telegraph system.
(b) Through the cracks in the fence.
(c) With a mirror.
(d) With a cup to the door.
3. How old is the young boy to whom Sam Fathers is telling his life story?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 14 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
4. What crop does the family in "The Tall Men" grow?
5. What vegetable is Abner Snope ordered to use to pay back his debts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the little orphan girl Hawkshaw meets is unusually colored?
2. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
3. What country is Borgard from?
4. What animal does Res Grier try to sell in order to settle his debts with his co-workers?
5. How many soldiers are lost in the desert in the story "Ad Astra"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)