|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Mannie's relatives is killed driving mules while working for Snopes?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
2. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His stomach.
3. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
(c) Baton Rouge.
4. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what type of fight does he arrange?
(a) A cock fight.
(b) A dog fight.
(c) A cowboy's dual.
(d) A fistfight.
5. How did Hawkshaw's fiance die?
(a) From the pox.
(b) From the flu.
(c) From the plague.
(d) From the fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story "Red Leaves," how many Indians are searching for the chief's slave?
2. Where is David Hogganbeck when he nearly loses his life in competition?
3. What crime is Res Grier accused of in the end of the story "Shingles for the Lord"?
4. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
5. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)