|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Flem Snopes in the story "Centaur in Brass"?
2. What type of animal does Spoomer keep as a pet?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A cat.
(d) A lizard.
3. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
(a) Eight hours late.
(b) Four hours late.
(c) Six hours late.
(d) Two hours late.
4. Whom does Res Grier take with him when he returns to work on the church in the middle of the night?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His son.
5. At the end of the story "Turnabout," how does Borgard feel about the young English soldier he rescued?
(a) He despises him.
(b) He is confused by him.
(c) He respects him
(d) He envies him.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
2. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
3. Although she is beautiful, which of the following adjectives best describes Herman Basket's sister?
4. Where is David Hogganbeck when he nearly loses his life in competition?
5. What is it about Paul de Montigny that makes him an unsuitable boyfriend for Elly?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)