|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Doctor Martino?
(a) Mrs. King.
(b) Louise King.
(c) Hubert Jarrod.
(d) His killer is never found.
2. In which city do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet in the story "Dr Martino"?
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
3. Which of the following lucky pendants does Dr Martino give to Louise to help her overcome her fears?
(a) A rabbit's foot.
(b) A shiny penny.
(c) A Saint Christopher.
(d) A four-leaf clover.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
5. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what engineering challenge does he create?
2. At the end of the story "Elly," which of the following is the only character who is still alive?
3. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
4. Which of the following events does NOT happen in the story "Honor"?
5. With which of Wash's relatives does his boss start a relationship?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)