|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what engineering challenge does he create?
(a) A bridge-building competition.
(b) A teepee-building competition.
(c) A boat-building competition.
(d) A fence-building competition.
2. Which of the following characters says, "The only way to feel alive is to do things you are afraid to do."
(a) Mrs. King.
(b) Louise King.
(c) Hubert Jarrod.
(d) Dr Martino.
3. Where is the resort where the King family meets Jarrod?
(a) In South Dakota.
(b) In Arkansas.
(c) In Florida.
(d) In Mississippi.
4. During which of the following holidays do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet?
5. Which of the following animals does Wash overhear his boss talking about with great respect?
(a) His horse.
(b) His cattle.
(c) His oxen.
(d) His dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what part of an airplane is the lover in the story "Honor" concerned?
2. Which of the following statements is true about Wash's female relative?
3. According to Indian tradition, what must the chief's slave do after the chief dies?
4. Who kills Doctor Martino?
5. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)