|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is David Hogganbeck when he nearly loses his life in competition?
(a) On a riverboat.
(b) In the jungle.
(c) In a cave.
(d) On a mountaintop.
2. Before he left the tribe, how was Doom treated by the rest of his tribe?
(a) He was hated.
(b) He was greatly feared.
(c) He was often ignored.
(d) He was well-respected.
3. In the story "Red Leaves," how many Indians are searching for the chief's slave?
4. Although she is beautiful, which of the following adjectives best describes Herman Basket's sister?
5. Which of the following characters is NOT involved with telling the story of Harrison Blair's chase of the fox?
(a) Harrison Blair's servant.
(b) Harrison Blair's hunting mates.
(c) Harrison Blair.
(d) Harrison Blair's chauffer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Indian chief communicate with the president in the story "Lo"?
2. Where are the Indians searching for the slave?
3. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
4. How did Hawkshaw's fiance die?
5. Which of the following lucky pendants does Dr Martino give to Louise to help her overcome her fears?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)