|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following events does NOT happen in the story "Honor"?
(a) The lover and husband dual.
(b) The lover leaves the woman
(c) The husband takes the wife back.
(d) The husband and wife have a child together.
2. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
(a) In the incinerator.
(b) In the garbage dump.
(c) In the boiler.
(d) In the water tank.
3. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
4. At the end of the story "Elly," which of the following is the only character who is still alive?
(a) Paul de Montigny.
(d) None of the above, all the characters die.
5. Who kills Doctor Martino?
(a) Mrs. King.
(b) Louise King.
(c) His killer is never found.
(d) Hubert Jarrod.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before he left the tribe, how was Doom treated by the rest of his tribe?
2. In which city do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet in the story "Dr Martino"?
3. During which of the following holidays do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet?
4. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
5. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)