|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Harrison Blair been chasing the same fox in the story "Foxhunt"?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three months.
2. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
(c) His birthday.
3. Which of the following modes of transportation is seen speeding away at the end of the story "Honor"?
(a) A train.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A steamboat.
(d) A horse and carriage.
4. Who contacts Jarrod telling him to meet the King family immediately at a resort?
(a) Dr Martino.
(b) Louise King.
(c) Mrs. King.
(d) Mr. King.
5. How does Wash react to the blooming relationship between his female relative and his boss?
(a) He gives the relationship his blessing.
(b) He does not know about the relationship.
(c) He tries to break the relationship up.
(d) He ignores the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
2. What race is Wash, from the story "Wash"?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT involved with telling the story of Harrison Blair's chase of the fox?
4. How old is Emily Grierson when she dies?
5. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)