|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he left his tribe, where did Doom settle?
(a) In New Orleans.
(b) In Austin.
(c) In San Francisco.
(d) In Seattle.
2. During which season do Jarrod and Louise attend prom together?
3. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what type of fight does he arrange?
(a) A cock fight.
(b) A fistfight.
(c) A cowboy's dual.
(d) A dog fight.
4. How long has Harrison Blair been chasing the same fox in the story "Foxhunt"?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three years.
5. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
(d) His birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily Grierson's initial response after her father dies?
2. Of what crime is the nephew of the Indian chief in the story "Lo" accused?
3. How do the common men feel about Harrison Blair's obsession with the same fox?
4. Before he left the tribe, how was Doom treated by the rest of his tribe?
5. What happens to Minnie on the first day she leaves her apartment after the attack?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)