|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Harrison Blair been chasing the same fox in the story "Foxhunt"?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three hours.
2. With which of Wash's relatives does his boss start a relationship?
(a) His sister.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His mother.
(d) His granddaughter.
3. Who kills Doctor Martino?
(a) His killer is never found.
(b) Mrs. King.
(c) Louise King.
(d) Hubert Jarrod.
4. Which of the following metals is used to make the whistle in Flem Snopes' story?
5. Which of the following statements about Dr Martino is true?
(a) He is overweight.
(b) He has had his medical license revoked.
(c) He is much older than Louise.
(d) He is married with three children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious group attempts to save Willy's life by sending him to an asylum in the story "Uncle Willy"?
2. At the end of the story "Lo," what does the president order his men to do?
3. How old is Emily Grierson when she dies?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Flem Snopes in the story "Centaur in Brass"?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true in the story "Wash"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)