|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story "Red Leaves," how many Indians are searching for the chief's slave?
2. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
3. How long did Doom live away from his tribe?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Twenty-seven years.
(c) Thirty-seven years.
(d) Seventeen years.
4. Who kills Doctor Martino?
(a) Mrs. King.
(b) His killer is never found.
(c) Hubert Jarrod.
(d) Louise King.
5. How old is Emily Grierson when she dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Doom kill using a salt he has brought back from the white man's land?
2. What shocking item does Emily Grierson purchase from the druggist in town?
3. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
4. Which of the following events does NOT happen in the story "Honor"?
5. With whom does the president discuss "the situation" of the Indians near his quarters?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)