|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
2. How does the Indian chief communicate with the president in the story "Lo"?
(a) Through letters.
(b) Through telephone calls.
(c) Through messengers.
(d) Through smoke signals.
3. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
4. During which season do Jarrod and Louise attend prom together?
5. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A car.
(c) A train.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer Barron is from what part of the United States?
2. Who kills Doctor Martino?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT involved with telling the story of Harrison Blair's chase of the fox?
4. What does Louise's mother think about Jarrod?
5. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what engineering challenge does he create?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)