|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
(a) Royal Flying Corps.
(b) The Company of Wings.
(c) Aireal Barnam.
(d) Jet Away and Fly.
2. Where are the Indians searching for the slave?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In the mountains.
(c) On the plantation.
(d) In the desert.
3. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
(a) His hair turns white.
(b) His voice goes mute.
(c) His stomach isn't able to digest food.
(d) His body develops a nervous tic.
4. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
(a) Sam Senior.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul de Montigny feel about marrying Elly?
2. With whom does the president discuss "the situation" of the Indians near his quarters?
3. In the story "Red Leaves," how many Indians are searching for the chief's slave?
4. Which of the following animals does Wash overhear his boss talking about with great respect?
5. Who kills Doctor Martino?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)