|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which of the following holidays do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet?
2. How did Hawkshaw's fiance die?
(a) From the plague.
(b) From the flu.
(c) From the fever.
(d) From the pox.
3. What is the only thing Emily's father leaves to her in his will?
(a) A servant.
(b) A horse.
(c) A house.
(d) A bank account full of money.
4. How long has Harrison Blair been chasing the same fox in the story "Foxhunt"?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three days.
5. What request does Pappy make of Doom when Doom returns to his tribe?
(a) To be set free of his tribe.
(b) To be married.
(c) To be made chief.
(d) To be made a warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals does Wash overhear his boss talking about with great respect?
2. Which of the following relatives does Elly live with in the story "Elly"?
3. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
4. With what part of an airplane is the lover in the story "Honor" concerned?
5. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)