The Country Stories
1. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
2. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is an architect.
(d) He is a doctor.
3. What vegetable is Abner Snope ordered to use to pay back his debts?
4. Who shoots Abner Snope?
(a) His boss.
(b) His wife.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His son.
5. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
(a) The church.
(b) The police office.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The school.
6. What animal does Res Grier try to sell in order to settle his debts with his co-workers?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goat.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
7. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,373 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)