Chapter One - Two
1. In what state does this book take place?
(d) North Carolina.
2. How old is Will at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) An omniscient narrator.
4. What is Will's last name?
5. What is the name of Will's aunt?
6. Who recently passed away when the book begins?
(b) Uncle Camp.
(d) Aunt Lotta.
7. What is Love's occupation?
(c) Mill worker.
8. How long has a special person to Will been dead when the book begins?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
9. Who is the most shocked to hear that Mr. Blakeslee is getting married?
10. Why does Mr. Blakeslee say he is getting married?
(a) He is over his dead wife.
(b) He is afraid of old age.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He wants to help Love.
This section contains 3,948 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)