|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound invades the room while Holly speaks with Henry?
(a) Birds shrieking.
(b) The whoosh of a windmill.
(c) The voice of Robert Vaughn.
(d) A deep rumble.
2. What part did Jim have in his family's mentalist act?
(a) He acted as a psychic.
(b) His father would make him float using mentalist powers.
(c) He hypnotized members of the audience using their personal belongings.
(d) He collected money from the audience.
3. How high is the Ironheart windmill?
(a) Two stories.
(b) Four stories.
(c) Forty stories.
(d) Twenty stories.
4. Who is the first person Holly tells about her love for Jim?
(a) A motel clerk.
(c) A convenience store attendant.
(d) Her mother.
5. What does Holly believe is the source of The Enemy's power?
(a) Bitterness over the death of Jim's grandparents.
(b) Rage over the death of Jim's parents.
(c) Jim's loneliness.
(d) Grief over the death of his student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the movie filmed?
2. What does Henry hold against his chest?
3. Why does Holly throw the answer tablet away?
4. Why was Emily Newsome saved?
5. How does Holly stop The Enemy from swallowing them up in Tivoli Garden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of Holly's trip to the house?
2. How do Holly and Jim communicate with the entity?
3. Why does the entity suddenly have to leave?
4. What chance does Holly offer Henry?
5. How does Holly's dream differ to Jim's?
6. How do the birds vanish?
7. What is interesting about The Black Windmill?
8. Why does Jim take Holly on the scenic tour of New Svenborg?
9. When does the tide change again?
10. What does Jim know about the pond?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)