|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flags does the library of New Svenborg have?
(a) The US and Canadian flags.
(b) The US and Confederate flags.
(c) The US and Danish flags.
(d) The US and Mexican flags.
2. Where did Jim meet Mrs. Glynn?
(a) The Handahl pharmacy.
(b) Zaccas Garage.
(c) Tivoli Gardens.
(d) The library.
3. What is the movie called?
(a) New Svenborg Mill.
(b) The Black Windmill.
(c) Aliens from the pond.
(d) Ironheart's Revenge.
4. What does Corbett think causes the strong vibrations?
(a) The coming of The Enemy.
(b) A dust storm.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A tornado.
5. Who wins the game?
(d) Henry Ironheart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Holly to leave the farmhouse?
2. What almost breaks Holly's back in the pharmacy?
3. What does Jim think madness is?
4. What is the Ironheart Farm's greatest selling point?
5. In the book who does the alien want to save from assassination?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Holly pretend to be unmoved by The Enemy's threats?
2. What is the significance of the ringing bells?
3. Why do Holly and Jim not stay in the house?
4. When did Jim's grandfather Henry pass away?
5. What happens to Holly at Dixie Duck's?
6. What does Henry reveal about Jim's past?
7. Why does the entity suddenly have to leave?
8. What finally arouses Jim's suspicion?
9. How does Holly make Henry cry?
10. How do the birds vanish?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)