|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim find in his attic?
(a) Spiders and wasps.
(b) The Enemy.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A revolver.
2. Why does Holly keep her desk so tidy?
(a) To impress her colleagues.
(b) It's the first thing she learned at journalism school.
(c) It is the only thing she can depend on in life.
(d) It might get her a raise.
3. How old is Jim in his windmill dream?
(a) One year old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) One hundred years old.
(d) Thirteen years old.
4. Whose face does Holly unexpectedly see in her thoughts during landing?
(a) Her old best friend Lori Clugar.
(b) Jim Ironheart.
(c) Her first love Lenny.
(d) Her favourite teacher Mrs. Rooney.
5. How do Jim's colorful clothes affect Holly's pursuit?
(a) He is camouflaged by other tourists.
(b) She must stay right behind him.
(c) They have no effect.
(d) She can keep her distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What saves Jim from being seriously hurt in the crash?
2. What reason does Holly give for her gluttony in the bakery?
3. What animal does Jim compare Holly to as they lie on his bed?
4. What does Jim drink after his windmill nightmare?
5. Why is there no escape towards the rear of the aircraft after the crash?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the men return to the Roadking?
2. What did Jim do after teaching?
3. What does Holly learn from Viola Moreno?
4. Why does Jim suddenly head to the airport?
5. What happens to Jim when he arrives home from Boston?
6. What does Jim decide to do?
7. How do Jim and Holly meet?
8. How does Jim find out his destination?
9. How does Holly find out the nightmare is more than just a dream?
10. How does he manage to escape?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)