|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Holly about Jim's house?
(a) How white it is.
(b) How ordinary it is.
(c) How needlessly large it is.
(d) The badly kept lawn.
2. What is Jim the best in the world at?
(a) Writing poetry.
(b) Tae Kwon Do.
(c) Saying nothing at the right time.
(d) Stunt car driving.
3. What type of car does Jim own?
(a) A red Honda.
(b) He does not own a car.
(c) A blue Chevy.
(d) A green Ford.
4. What is Holly's overriding emotion when she saves Norby?
5. Why does Holly believe in a god?
(a) She finds the alternative too grim.
(b) She relies on religion to solve her problems.
(c) She was raised by religious parents.
(d) Jim's miraculous rescue of the student at her school.
6. What physical proof does Holly have that her nightmare is real?
(a) Wounds on her sides.
(b) Footprints of the boogeyman at her door.
(c) The wall is full of cracks.
(d) A wound in the back of her neck.
7. What part of the DC-10 explodes?
(a) The right engine.
(b) The rear engine.
(c) The landing gear.
(d) The left engine.
8. Which member of the flight crew has issues with Jim's presence?
(a) First Officer Anilov.
(b) Flight Instructor Yankowski.
(c) Engineer Chris Lodden.
(d) Captain Sleighton Delbaugh.
9. Which monument is Eddie climbing?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) Leaning tower of Pisa.
(c) Eiffel tower.
(d) Empire State Building.
10. Where has Jim overseas on his rescues?
(a) Twice to Austria.
(b) Once to Australia.
(c) Twice to Japan.
(d) Once to Iceland.
11. Which superhero does Thaddeus liken Jim to?
(b) Spongebob Squarepants.
(d) Captain America.
12. Why can Holly not use the Department of Motor Vehicles to find Jim's street address?
(a) She cannot afford the fee.
(b) Jim's name is not genuine.
(c) It is illegal.
(d) The DMV is not yet open.
13. What does Jim drink after his windmill nightmare?
(a) Vodka shots.
(b) A Colombian coffee.
(c) A chocolate milkshake.
(d) A Canadian whiskey.
14. What does Jim find to taste like blood?
(a) Holy water.
(b) The moisture inside a cactus.
(c) Root beer.
(d) Sandy ice cubes.
15. Which dispatched criminal is Jim likened to by Sam?
(a) Carmen Diaz.
(b) Norman Rink.
(c) Louis Andretti.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Jim do better than Eddie?
2. Why does Holly keep her desk so tidy?
3. What is Jim afraid of?
4. How much does Jim pay the cab driver?
5. Who regularly snores in the office?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)