|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Enemy: The Rest of August 29: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the book who does the alien want to save from assassination?
(a) A revolutionary doctor.
(b) A person that will one day help it fly home.
(c) A future statesman.
(d) A visionary scientist.
2. How is Holly keeping Jim from falling apart?
(a) Frequently yelling at him.
(b) Soft kicks to his shins.
(c) Small expressions of love.
(d) Relaxing car rides around town.
3. Why does Jim not enter the motor home at first?
(a) He is wary of finding another gunman.
(b) He has not yet loaded his shotgun.
(c) He wants to avenge the death of the stranger in the car.
(d) There is blood covering the handle.
4. What prediction did Lena make about Jim?
(a) He would grow up to be a teacher.
(b) He would meet his wife in Portland.
(c) He would excel at Tae Kwon Do.
(d) He would be a special mage.
5. What did Holly realize while paying for her motel bill?
(a) Jim had never professed his love for her.
(b) She had been overcharged.
(c) Jim was The Friend.
(d) Jim was The Enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Holly leave him alone?
2. Which strategy does Jim use in foil the pony-tailed biker?
3. What makes the chuda sound?
4. Why has Jim had so few women in his life?
5. What sound invades the room while Holly speaks with Henry?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)