|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Enemy: The Rest of August 29: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eddie wearing when Holly meets him?
(a) Butt hugging white shorts.
(b) High-heeled sandals.
(c) Nothing but a smile.
(d) Spandex shorts.
2. How much does Jim pay the cab driver?
(a) One hundred dollars in coins.
(b) Nothing, he runs off without paying.
(c) More than three times the meter.
(d) Less than the meter because the driver is so slow.
3. Why is Bernice concerned about Holly?
(a) Bernice thinks that she will skip on the bill.
(b) She looks like she hasn't slept in weeks.
(c) Holly is talking to herself in public.
(d) She has stopped eating her pancakes.
4. Who is welcome in the library?
(a) Kids and adventurers.
(b) Jungle explorers and spacemen.
(c) Trapeze artists and gymnasts.
(d) Sailors and acrobats.
5. Who wins the game?
(b) Henry Ironheart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the DC-10 explodes?
2. How would a mental nurse act towards The Friend?
3. Why does Holly keep her desk so tidy?
4. What animal does Jim compare Holly to as they lie on his bed?
5. Which strategy does Jim use in foil the pony-tailed biker?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)