|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Hero, The Friend: August 24 - 26: Chapter 4: Pages 167 - 190 and Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Jim had so few women in his life?
(a) He finds them too intelligent and boring.
(b) He has never been smooth with them.
(c) He thinks they laugh too much.
(d) He is not physically attracted to women.
2. Why does Holly stay in Laguna Hills?
(a) The coastal towns were already booked out.
(b) She prefers being inland on holiday.
(c) She does not want to be discovered by Jim.
(d) It is a better place for sun bathing.
3. Where does Jim go for fresh air?
(a) To the supermarket.
(b) Into the shower.
(c) Onto the balcony.
(d) Into the refrigerator.
4. What does Holly use to hide in the ticket line?
(a) A large newspaper.
(b) Oversized sunglasses.
(c) A large man.
(d) A potted plant.
5. How often does Jim usually have his windmill dreams?
(a) Not more than twice a month.
(b) Once every two months exactly.
(c) Usually three times a week.
(d) Not less than twice a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Holly about Jim's house?
2. How do Ed Dubrovek and Steve Harkman know each other?
3. Which child is in danger?
4. What does Jim steal to travel to his next destination?
5. Why does the earth not speak to us?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)