|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Hero, The Friend: August 24 - 26: Chapter 4: Pages 167 - 190 and Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tommy describe life?
(a) It is like waking up to discover you are still at work.
(b) It is not getting the muffin you ordered.
(c) It's the smaller truck that you don't want to drive.
(d) It is winning the Timber Trophy when you want a Pulitzer prize.
2. What does Jim drink after his windmill nightmare?
(a) A Colombian coffee.
(b) Vodka shots.
(c) A chocolate milkshake.
(d) A Canadian whiskey.
3. Where does Jim get his surname from?
(a) A character played by Bruce Willis in a movie.
(b) Is is the name of a great Apache warrior.
(c) It is a traditional Chippewa name.
(d) The German name Eisenherz.
4. How does Holly find Jim's address?
(a) By checking real estate transactions in OC.
(b) She discovers it by accident while driving.
(c) She applies for it at the DMV.
(d) By checking the details of lottery winners in the OC.
5. What surprises Holly about Jim's house?
(a) How needlessly large it is.
(b) How white it is.
(c) The badly kept lawn.
(d) How ordinary it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which weapon would a reporter use?
2. How did Viola's husband die?
3. Which dispatched criminal is Jim likened to by Sam?
4. Whose face does Holly unexpectedly see in her thoughts during landing?
5. When does Jim's guiding force first come to him?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)