|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Hero, The Friend: August 24 - 26: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dork knob?
(a) A kind of ponytail hairstyle.
(b) An automatic gear lever in a car.
(c) A car rolled onto its roof.
(d) Getting run off the road with a sideways impact.
2. Who finally stops to help?
(a) A large truck.
(b) A station wagon full of luggage.
(c) A black car with red flames.
(d) A family of three in a motor home.
3. What does Jim drink after his windmill nightmare?
(a) A Colombian coffee.
(b) Vodka shots.
(c) A chocolate milkshake.
(d) A Canadian whiskey.
4. Which dispatched criminal is Jim likened to by Sam?
(b) Carmen Diaz.
(c) Louis Andretti.
(d) Norman Rink.
5. What lie does Holly tell Viola about her relationship with Jim?
(a) She is the mother of his child.
(b) Jim owes her money.
(c) That Jim is her brother.
(d) They were former teachers at the same school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim afraid of?
2. Why is it obvious that Jim is not a librarian?
3. What can a master viniculturist do exceptionally well?
4. Why did Jim stop teaching?
5. Why can Holly not use the Department of Motor Vehicles to find Jim's street address?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)