|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Hero, The Friend: August 24 - 26: Chapter 4: Pages 130 - 167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim mistake Holly for?
(a) A terrorist.
(b) Someone afraid of flying.
(c) Christine Dubrovek.
(d) The flight stewardess.
2. What type of car does Jim own?
(a) A red Honda.
(b) A green Ford.
(c) He does not own a car.
(d) A blue Chevy.
3. What mesmerizes Holly?
(a) The sparks from the crashing truck.
(b) The sound of the truck engine.
(c) The tumbling shoe.
(d) A severed foot.
4. What can a master viniculturist do exceptionally well?
(a) Appreciate the subtlety of a rare vintage.
(b) Catch a baseball.
(c) Hear complex rhythm in music.
(d) Play ice hockey.
5. What type of people does Holly despise?
(a) Those that cannot see the humour of their situation.
(b) People who lack intelligence.
(d) Those that pity themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dork knob?
2. Why did Jim stop teaching?
3. Which child is in danger?
4. What is Christine's special skill?
5. Why does the earth not speak to us?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)