|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Windmill: August 27 - 29: Chapters 3 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim mistake Holly for?
(a) A terrorist.
(b) The flight stewardess.
(c) Someone afraid of flying.
(d) Christine Dubrovek.
2. Why did Jim stop teaching?
(a) He found it boring.
(b) One of his students committed suicide.
(c) He wanted to pursue a career in stunt car driving.
(d) The pay was too low.
3. How did Jim's parents die?
(a) Old age.
(b) A traffic accident.
(c) Shot by armed robbers.
(d) Plane crash.
4. What does Jim find in his attic?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) The Enemy.
(c) Spiders and wasps.
(d) A revolver.
5. How did Viola's husband die?
(a) Struck by lightning.
(b) Hit and run accident.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) As a casualty of the Vietnam war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernice concerned about Holly?
2. How do Jim's colorful clothes affect Holly's pursuit?
3. Which monument is Eddie climbing?
4. Where is Jim almost shot by the biker's second shot?
5. Where does Holly suggest Elvis lives?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)