|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Windmill: August 27 - 29: Chapters 3 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jim's parents die?
(a) Shot by armed robbers.
(b) Plane crash.
(c) A traffic accident.
(d) Old age.
2. Why is Holly surprised by the naming of Dojo?
(a) The name is hard to understand.
(b) She is impressed by its creativity.
(c) It sounds like mexican food.
(d) It is too generic for an Asian business.
3. What is unusual about Jim's latest windmill dream?
(a) The appearance of his parents.
(b) The windmill is on fire.
(c) The appearance of Holly.
(d) It has come again too soon.
4. Why is Jim chosen by The Friend?
(a) He has a good heart.
(b) For Jim's own good.
(c) He has no physical disabilities.
(d) He does not ask questions.
5. What can Jim do better than Eddie?
(a) Ride a Stairmaster.
(c) A flying kick.
(d) Fight one handed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim mistake Holly for?
2. What does Jim find to taste like blood?
3. What is Holly's knockout punch?
4. What does Holly use as an excuse not to leave?
5. What does Holly use to hide in the ticket line?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)