|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Windmill: August 27 - 29: Chapters 3 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show does Holly compare their experience with The Friend to?
(a) Close Encounters.
(b) The Twilight Zone.
(c) Outer Limits.
(d) Unsolved Mysteries.
2. What does Jim steal to travel to his next destination?
(a) A Chevrolet Chrysler.
(b) A Dodge Viper.
(c) A Chevrolet Camaro.
(d) A Ford Mustang.
3. What surprises Holly about Jim's house?
(a) How white it is.
(b) The badly kept lawn.
(c) How ordinary it is.
(d) How needlessly large it is.
4. Which desert is Jim driving through?
(a) The Great Basin.
(b) The Sonoran.
(c) The Mojave.
(d) The Chihuahuan.
5. What does Jim compare Susie's skin to?
(a) A haze of smoke.
(b) A shaft of Mojave sun.
(c) The inside of an eggshell.
(d) A peach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jim compare Holly to as they lie on his bed?
2. What is chained to the roof of the motor home?
3. Why did Jim stop teaching?
4. Why does Jim not enter the motor home at first?
5. What relatives does Jim still have?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)