|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Enemy: The Rest of August 29: Chapter 1: Pages 343 - 365.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling does Svenborg give Holly?
(a) She feels somehow threatened.
(b) She gets a sense of deja vu.
(c) She finds the town very attractive and inviting.
(d) She feels immediately at home.
2. Which food has Holly not eaten since she was fourteen?
(a) Packaged cheese slices.
(b) Olive loaf.
(c) Chocolate doughnuts.
(d) Cheese twists.
3. What lie does Holly tell Viola about her relationship with Jim?
(a) She is the mother of his child.
(b) That Jim is her brother.
(c) They were former teachers at the same school.
(d) Jim owes her money.
4. How high is the Ironheart windmill?
(a) Two stories.
(b) Forty stories.
(c) Twenty stories.
(d) Four stories.
5. Where is the windmill in Jim's dream?
(a) On his uncle's cornfield.
(b) Nearby a pond at his parent's cottage.
(c) Inbetween two mountains in the Mojave.
(d) On his grandparent's farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the movie called?
2. What reason does Jim give for Lena's death?
3. Where did Jim meet Mrs. Glynn?
4. What is the Ironheart Farm's greatest selling point?
5. What can Jim do better than Eddie?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)