|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
2. Who do Cavendish, Ernie and Veronic lure to Aurora House on the day of their escape?
3. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
4. What does Ernie use the phone to do?
5. Where does Cavendish find his letter, torn to bits?
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the various stories, name one theme and how that theme is present in all the stories.
Essay Topic 2
How are the views that the Reverend states over dinner similar to the views of the pure-bloods in Nea So Corpos? Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Several characters engage in violence or hurtful acts in the stories. How are their motivations for these acts similar or different from each other? Cite specific examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)