|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Adrian?
2. How many ascended fabricants does the revolutionary movement want in its army?
3. Ha-why is related to what locale today?
4. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
5. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Luisa after her car gets pushed into the water?
2. What is the Honokaa Barter?
3. As Sonmi and Hae-Joo flee the university, what happens to Hae-Joo's aide?
4. What happens when Frobisher goes to visit Eva at the van de Veldt's house?
5. What does Cavendish gradually recover after his apparent stroke?
6. What news does Duophysite give to Meronym and Zachry?
7. In the parlor of the madam, a serpent-like creature, what happens to Sonmi?
8. Why does Frobisher leave Ayrs?
9. Who are the Prescients?
10. What does Zachry find in Meronym's pack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is "ascending" for the fabricants? What demonstrates that Sonmi has ascended? What evidence is there to show that she has not ascended? Cite specific examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What does it mean that Sonmi eventually becomes revered as a god? Support your answer with examples and citations from the text.
Essay Topic 3
How are the views that the Reverend states over dinner similar to the views of the pure-bloods in Nea So Corpos? Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)