|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Don Grelsch and Luisa?
2. What type of fabricant is Wing?
3. What is lacking in Cavendish's room at Aurora House?
4. What day does Yoona try and escape the dinery?
5. What does Frobisher study at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cavendish not report having his watch stolen?
2. What do the clones do at Papa Song's restaurant?
3. How is the population of the corporate society, where Sonmi lives, divided?
4. What is the content of the first letter mentioned in "The Letters from Zedelgheim?"
5. Describe Luisa's famous father.
6. Why does Cavendish not have any money when he tries to get a loan from his brother?
7. Why does the Captain request a moment alone with Dr. Goose?
8. What does Cavendish own?
9. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
10. What is the question Sixsmith asks his television about the safety of the HYDRA project?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How are the views that the Reverend states over dinner similar to the views of the pure-bloods in Nea So Corpos? Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the various stories, name one theme and how that theme is present in all the stories.
Essay Topic 3
What is "ascending" for the fabricants? What demonstrates that Sonmi has ascended? What evidence is there to show that she has not ascended? Cite specific examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)