|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Autua get on the ship?
2. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
3. Who is Sonmi's friend who develops awareness?
4. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
5. Sonmi-451 works as a dinery server in what place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Frobisher's plan regarding Ayrs?
2. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
3. How is the story of "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
4. How does Autua get accepted as a member of the crew?
5. What are the letters that the title, "The Letters from Zedelgheim", refers to?
6. How does Smoke kill Sixsmith?
7. What is the question Sixsmith asks his television about the safety of the HYDRA project?
8. Describe Kim's lab.
9. Why does Cavendish not have any money when he tries to get a loan from his brother?
10. Why are Hoggins' two nephews approaching Cavendish?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the contrast the book makes between violence and peace? Why is it an important contrast? Choose specific examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using specific examples from the story, how are all the stories tied together? What makes them relate to one another so that they are in one book?
Essay Topic 3
Several characters engage in violence or hurtful acts in the stories. How are their motivations for these acts similar or different from each other? Cite specific examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)