|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fabricant is Wing?
2. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
3. Sonmi-451 works as a dinery server in what place?
4. Chang calls himself what?
5. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Autua get accepted as a member of the crew?
2. How is the story of "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
3. How is the population of the corporate society, where Sonmi lives, divided?
4. Why are Hoggins' two nephews approaching Cavendish?
5. How, and why, does Hoggins act out towards Finch?
6. What is Frobisher's plan regarding Ayrs?
7. What is the history of the islands, according to Mr. D'Arnoq?
8. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
9. Describe Luisa's famous father.
10. What happens to Cavendish while he is traveling to the location his brother sends him to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which of the various stories is the most important to the message the book is trying to get across? Support your answer with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Which character represents the best that humanity has to offer? Why? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Use examples from the book to answer the following question: How do all of the stories in "Cloud Atlas" represent a conflict between humans and society?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)