|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
(a) Because Frobisher is an apprentice.
(b) Because he employs Frobisher.
(c) Because he is Frobisher's mentor.
(d) Because he is letting Frobisher stay at his house.
2. What does Ayrs borrow from Frobisher?
(a) A melody.
(b) A harmony.
(c) A sextet.
(d) A refrain.
3. The leader of the union movement disguises himself as a what, when he talks to Sonmi?
(a) A bear.
(b) A lion.
(c) A snake.
(d) A carp.
4. Where does Cavendish leave the contact information for the author of "Half Lives"?
(a) In a safe.
(b) On the train.
(c) In his office.
(d) With his brother.
5. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
(a) He doesn't want his daughter to have a fabricant doll.
(b) He doesn't want to pay and turn it in.
(c) He doesn't think that fabricants should live.
(d) He doesn't like fabricants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
2. Where are Sonmi and Hae-Joo when another car stops by them and a man gets out?
3. How long does it take Zachry and Meronym to climb Mauna Kea?
4. Who finds Cavendish on the phone at Aurora House?
5. Who is Sonmi's counterpart to the Valleymen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Zachry find in Meronym's pack?
2. As Sonmi and Hae-Joo flee the university, what happens to Hae-Joo's aide?
3. How does Hae-Joo get Sonmi on the Golden Ark where she can see what is happening?
4. What do Ernie, Veronica and Cavendish do in the boiler room?
5. According to Hae-Joo, why is the Union going through so much trouble to save on fabricant?
6. What happens to the letter Cavendish tries to get the pastor to send for him?
7. What happens to Cavendish's brother, Denholme, while Cavendish is in Aurora House?
8. Why does Zachry, initially, mistrust Meronym?
9. How does the story of Zarchry begin?
10. What is the Honokaa Barter?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)