|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the microchip implanted in all naturally-born fingers that allows them passage from one area to another?
2. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
3. What the last name of Ernie, who Cavendish befriends at the Aurora House?
4. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
(a) His memory.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His emotions.
5. Why does Frobisher want to go to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) To find his father's grave.
(b) To find his son's grave.
(c) To find his brother's grave.
(d) To find his nephew's grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Zachry when his brother is abducted?
2. What is the name of Sixsmith's yacht?
3. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
4. What is a facescaper?
5. What does Frobisher send to Sixsmith with the later letter and the completed manuscript of "Cloud Atlas"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the "souls" that Sonmi and Hae-Joo get in Haumdonggil?
2. What does Eva mention to Frobisher at the top of the medieval tower, when they are alone?
3. Why is Fay Li waiting for Luisa at the bank vault?
4. According to Hae-Joo, why is the Union going through so much trouble to save on fabricant?
5. What is the Honokaa Barter?
6. As Sonmi and Hae-Joo flee the university, what happens to Hae-Joo's aide?
7. What do Ernie, Veronica and Cavendish do in the boiler room?
8. What happens to Cavendish's brother, Denholme, while Cavendish is in Aurora House?
9. In the parlor of the madam, a serpent-like creature, what happens to Sonmi?
10. What happens when Frobisher goes to visit Eva at the van de Veldt's house?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)