|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
(a) Nuclear holocaust.
(b) Asteroid strike.
(c) Global warming.
(d) Massive earthquake.
2. Hae-Joo's aide is hit by what?
(a) A University taser.
(b) A Unianimity dart.
(c) A spear.
(d) A police gun.
3. How is the plane that Isaac and Alberto Grimaldi are on blown up?
(a) With a suitcase bomb.
(b) By a suicide bomber.
(c) With a surface-to-air missle.
(d) By a fuel tank mishap.
4. What do Eva and Frobisher climb, together?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A castle tower.
(c) A hill.
(d) A medieval tower.
5. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
(c) A reward.
(d) A better room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Cavendish on the phone at Aurora House?
2. Where does Cavendish's brother drown?
3. What is the shape of the birthmark that Meronym has on her shoulder?
4. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
5. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Cavendish's brother, Denholme, while Cavendish is in Aurora House?
2. What happens when Frobisher goes to visit Eva at the van de Veldt's house?
3. Why is Fay Li waiting for Luisa at the bank vault?
4. What are the "souls" that Sonmi and Hae-Joo get in Haumdonggil?
5. Why does Napier protect Luisa?
6. Who are colonists in Sonmi's world?
7. Who does Seaboard announce as the replacement for Grimaldi?
8. What happens to the letter Cavendish tries to get the pastor to send for him?
9. What happens to Luisa after her car gets pushed into the water?
10. What does Cavendish gradually recover after his apparent stroke?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)