|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Zachry hold?
(a) Food creator.
(c) Goat herder.
(d) Water specialist.
2. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
(a) His food.
(b) His drink.
(c) His toothpaste.
(d) His medicine.
3. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
4. Where are Sonmi and Hae-Joo when another car stops by them and a man gets out?
(a) By a river.
(b) On a bridge.
(c) On a highway.
(d) On a cliff.
5. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
(a) "What a relief."
(b) "Good riddance."
(c) "Best it is gone."
(d) "Thank goodness."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
2. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
3. How long does it take Zachry and Meronym to climb Mauna Kea?
4. What is the name of the document Sonmi writes over a three-week period?
5. How old is Zachry when the Prescients propose that one of their own go live with the Valleymen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hae-Joo get Sonmi on the Golden Ark where she can see what is happening?
2. As Sonmi and Hae-Joo flee the university, what happens to Hae-Joo's aide?
3. Who does Seaboard announce as the replacement for Grimaldi?
4. Why does Zachry, initially, mistrust Meronym?
5. Who are the Prescients?
6. What does Cavendish gradually recover after his apparent stroke?
7. According to Hae-Joo, why is the Union going through so much trouble to save on fabricant?
8. How does the story of Zarchry begin?
9. Why does Napier protect Luisa?
10. What news does Duophysite give to Meronym and Zachry?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)