|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
(a) A Bill of Rights.
(b) Protection from the humans.
(c) A Constitution.
(d) A revolution.
2. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
3. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
(a) Nuclear holocaust.
(b) Global warming.
(c) Asteroid strike.
(d) Massive earthquake.
4. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
(a) A reward.
(b) A better room.
5. How many times a year do the Valleymen trace to trade with the Prescients?
(c) Four times.
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eva's weekday host family?
2. What happens to the strongbox after Fay removes the report?
3. What is the shape of the birthmark that Meronym has on her shoulder?
4. What does Meronym swear on, to Zachry, that she means no harm?
5. While Cavendish recovers, he reads "Half Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery" and decides it makes a good what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Zachry find in Meronym's pack?
2. When Frobisher learns that Ayrs "borrows" a refrain from Frobisher's work, what is Ayrs' reponse?
3. What does Cavendish gradually recover after his apparent stroke?
4. What news does Duophysite give to Meronym and Zachry?
5. What does Cavendish decide to do after escaping from Aurora House?
6. Who does Seaboard announce as the replacement for Grimaldi?
7. How does the story of Zarchry begin?
8. What happens to Cavendish's brother, Denholme, while Cavendish is in Aurora House?
9. In the parlor of the madam, a serpent-like creature, what happens to Sonmi?
10. What happens to Luisa after her car gets pushed into the water?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)