|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a facescaper?
(a) A mask.
(b) An identity falsifier.
(c) An image changer.
(d) A plastic surgeon.
2. Ha-why is related to what locale today?
(b) Elusian Islands.
3. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
(a) "Thank goodness."
(b) "Good riddance."
(c) "Best it is gone."
(d) "What a relief."
4. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
(a) A Bill of Rights.
(b) Protection from the humans.
(c) A Constitution.
(d) A revolution.
5. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
(a) Because he is letting Frobisher stay at his house.
(b) Because he employs Frobisher.
(c) Because he is Frobisher's mentor.
(d) Because Frobisher is an apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the fabricants, who are on the Golden Ark, supposed to be going?
2. What do the Valleymen keep in their leader's house?
3. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
4. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
5. What is the name of the slum that Hae-Joo and Sonmi escape to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Ernie, Veronica and Cavendish do in the boiler room?
2. What are the "souls" that Sonmi and Hae-Joo get in Haumdonggil?
3. In the parlor of the madam, a serpent-like creature, what happens to Sonmi?
4. What happens to Luisa after her car gets pushed into the water?
5. Why does Napier protect Luisa?
6. How does the story of Zarchry begin?
7. What does Cavendish decide to do after escaping from Aurora House?
8. Why does Zachry, initially, mistrust Meronym?
9. Who are colonists in Sonmi's world?
10. What news does Duophysite give to Meronym and Zachry?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)