|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the Valleymen's leader?
2. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
3. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
(a) In the boiler room.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In the office.
(d) In Cavendish's room.
4. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
(a) He doesn't want his daughter to have a fabricant doll.
(b) He doesn't want to pay and turn it in.
(c) He doesn't like fabricants.
(d) He doesn't think that fabricants should live.
5. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the fabricants, who are on the Golden Ark, supposed to be going?
2. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
3. Who is Sonmi's counterpart to the Valleymen?
4. Who is Georgette to Cavendish?
5. While Cavendish recovers, he reads "Half Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery" and decides it makes a good what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Seaboard announce as the replacement for Grimaldi?
2. What news does Duophysite give to Meronym and Zachry?
3. What are the "souls" that Sonmi and Hae-Joo get in Haumdonggil?
4. As Sonmi and Hae-Joo flee the university, what happens to Hae-Joo's aide?
5. What is the Honokaa Barter?
6. What does Cavendish gradually recover after his apparent stroke?
7. Why does Frobisher leave Ayrs?
8. Why can Cavendish not get the second half of the manuscript he is reading?
9. In the parlor of the madam, a serpent-like creature, what happens to Sonmi?
10. What happens when Frobisher goes to visit Eva at the van de Veldt's house?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)