|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meronym want to study from the Valleymen?
(a) Their religion and spirituality.
(b) Their sustainable living.
(c) Their farming techniques.
(d) Their customs and ways.
2. Who kills Sonmi?
(a) The university staff.
(b) Her old supervisor from the diner.
(d) Her captors.
3. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
(a) A reward.
(b) A better room.
4. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
(a) His medicine.
(b) His toothpaste.
(c) His drink.
(d) His food.
5. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
(a) A doctor.
(b) The pastor.
(c) A visitor.
(d) The nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cavendish leave the contact information for the author of "Half Lives"?
2. What is the shape of the birthmark that Meronym has on her shoulder?
3. How many times a year do the Valleymen trace to trade with the Prescients?
4. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
5. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)