|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a facescaper?
(a) An image changer.
(b) A plastic surgeon.
(c) A mask.
(d) An identity falsifier.
2. While Cavendish recovers, he reads "Half Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery" and decides it makes a good what?
(a) Spy story.
3. Where does Cavendish find his letter, torn to bits?
(a) On his bed.
(b) In a Christmas present.
(c) In a Christmas stocking.
(d) In his Christmas dinner.
4. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
(a) The Union.
(b) The Revolution.
(c) The Revolt.
(d) The Hammers.
5. What is the name of Eva's weekday host family?
(a) Van de Rigoues.
(b) Van de Weldes.
(c) Van de Veldes.
(d) Van de Courises.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
2. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
3. Who do Cavendish, Ernie and Veronic lure to Aurora House on the day of their escape?
4. Who kills Sonmi?
5. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Sonmi and Hae-Joo flee the university, what happens to Hae-Joo's aide?
2. Why does Zachry, initially, mistrust Meronym?
3. Who are the Prescients?
4. Why does Napier protect Luisa?
5. What are the "souls" that Sonmi and Hae-Joo get in Haumdonggil?
6. What happens when Frobisher goes to visit Eva at the van de Veldt's house?
7. What happens to Luisa after her car gets pushed into the water?
8. What does Cavendish gradually recover after his apparent stroke?
9. Why is Fay Li waiting for Luisa at the bank vault?
10. Who are colonists in Sonmi's world?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)