|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Zachry and Meronym to climb Mauna Kea?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Nine days.
2. What tribe abducts Zachry's brother?
3. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
4. How does the group leave Aurora House?
(a) In the nurse's car.
(b) On a local bus.
(c) In the visiting son's car.
(d) In the Aurora House car.
5. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
(a) "Thank goodness."
(b) "What a relief."
(c) "Best it is gone."
(d) "Good riddance."
Short Answer Questions
1. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
2. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
3. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
4. What is the name of Sixsmith's yacht?
5. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the story of Zarchry begin?
2. When Frobisher learns that Ayrs "borrows" a refrain from Frobisher's work, what is Ayrs' reponse?
3. Why is Fay Li waiting for Luisa at the bank vault?
4. What does Cavendish gradually recover after his apparent stroke?
5. Who does Seaboard announce as the replacement for Grimaldi?
6. Why does Zachry, initially, mistrust Meronym?
7. Who are the Prescients?
8. Why does Napier protect Luisa?
9. In the parlor of the madam, a serpent-like creature, what happens to Sonmi?
10. What happens to the letter Cavendish tries to get the pastor to send for him?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)