|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
2. How does the group leave Aurora House?
(a) On a local bus.
(b) In the Aurora House car.
(c) In the visiting son's car.
(d) In the nurse's car.
3. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
(a) She's put on leave.
(b) She's retired.
(c) She's transferred.
(d) She's fired.
4. Why does Frobisher want to go to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) To find his father's grave.
(b) To find his nephew's grave.
(c) To find his brother's grave.
(d) To find his son's grave.
5. What happens to the strongbox after Fay removes the report?
(a) It makes a loud noise.
(b) It melts.
(c) It explodes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luisa go to the record shop to pick up?
2. When Frobisher arrives at Eva's host family's home in Bruges, after leaving Ayrs, what is Eva in the midst of?
3. What is the name for the microchip implanted in all naturally-born fingers that allows them passage from one area to another?
4. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
5. Who is Georgette to Cavendish?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the parlor of the madam, a serpent-like creature, what happens to Sonmi?
2. What happens when Frobisher goes to visit Eva at the van de Veldt's house?
3. What happens to Luisa after her car gets pushed into the water?
4. Who are the Prescients?
5. What happens to Cavendish's brother, Denholme, while Cavendish is in Aurora House?
6. Why can Cavendish not get the second half of the manuscript he is reading?
7. What does Cavendish decide to do after escaping from Aurora House?
8. Why does Frobisher leave Ayrs?
9. Who does Seaboard announce as the replacement for Grimaldi?
10. What does Eva mention to Frobisher at the top of the medieval tower, when they are alone?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)