|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
(a) The boiler room.
(b) The gardening shed.
(c) The garage.
(d) The basement.
2. How does the group leave Aurora House?
(a) In the visiting son's car.
(b) In the Aurora House car.
(c) On a local bus.
(d) In the nurse's car.
3. What is the name of the slum that Hae-Joo and Sonmi escape to?
4. How old is Zachry when his brother is abducted?
5. How long does it take Zachry and Meronym to climb Mauna Kea?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Nine days.
(d) Eight days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eva's weekday host family?
2. How old is Zachry when the Prescients propose that one of their own go live with the Valleymen?
3. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
4. What the last name of Ernie, who Cavendish befriends at the Aurora House?
5. What kind of god is Sonmi to the Valleymen?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Frobisher learns that Ayrs "borrows" a refrain from Frobisher's work, what is Ayrs' reponse?
2. Why does Napier protect Luisa?
3. Why can Cavendish not get the second half of the manuscript he is reading?
4. Who does Seaboard announce as the replacement for Grimaldi?
5. What does Eva mention to Frobisher at the top of the medieval tower, when they are alone?
6. Why is Fay Li waiting for Luisa at the bank vault?
7. Why does Zachry, initially, mistrust Meronym?
8. What does Zachry find in Meronym's pack?
9. What happens to Luisa after her car gets pushed into the water?
10. What happens to the letter Cavendish tries to get the pastor to send for him?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)