|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
2. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
3. Hae-Joo's aide is hit by what?
(a) A police gun.
(b) A spear.
(c) A University taser.
(d) A Unianimity dart.
4. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
(a) For her purse.
(b) For her laptop.
(c) For the Sixsmith report.
(d) For the key to the lock box.
5. What does Luisa go to the record shop to pick up?
(a) Cloud Atlas in D Minor.
(b) Cloud Atlas Symphony.
(c) Cloud Atlas Etude.
(d) Cloud Atlas Sextet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the fabricant nursery that Hae-Joo and Sonmi spend the night at?
2. Where does Luisa plan to spend a few days, after letting Seaboard think she is dead?
3. What do the Valleymen keep in their leader's house?
4. While Cavendish recovers, he reads "Half Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery" and decides it makes a good what?
5. How does the group leave Aurora House?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Frobisher goes to visit Eva at the van de Veldt's house?
2. What does Cavendish decide to do after escaping from Aurora House?
3. Why does Napier protect Luisa?
4. What does Eva mention to Frobisher at the top of the medieval tower, when they are alone?
5. What happens to Luisa after her car gets pushed into the water?
6. Why does Frobisher leave Ayrs?
7. According to Hae-Joo, why is the Union going through so much trouble to save on fabricant?
8. What do Ernie, Veronica and Cavendish do in the boiler room?
9. What happens to the letter Cavendish tries to get the pastor to send for him?
10. What does Zachry find in Meronym's pack?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)