|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
2. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In Cavendish's room.
(c) In the office.
(d) In the boiler room.
3. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
(a) The Union.
(b) The Revolution.
(c) The Revolt.
(d) The Hammers.
4. What does Frobisher borrow when he leaves Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs' antique Luger.
(b) Ayrs' antique Smith and Wesson.
(c) Ayrs' antique Browning.
(d) Ayrs' antique Glock.
5. Who helps Luisa to the surface, after she goes back to her sinking car?
(a) Van Glocking.
(b) Van Hasting.
(c) Van Dorgle.
(d) Van Zandt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
2. What does Luisa go to the record shop to pick up?
3. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
4. What happens to the strongbox after Fay removes the report?
5. What is the title of the Valleymen's leader?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the Prescients?
2. Who does Seaboard announce as the replacement for Grimaldi?
3. What happens to Cavendish's brother, Denholme, while Cavendish is in Aurora House?
4. Why does Napier protect Luisa?
5. What do Ernie, Veronica and Cavendish do in the boiler room?
6. How does the story of Zarchry begin?
7. What happens when Frobisher goes to visit Eva at the van de Veldt's house?
8. Why does Frobisher leave Ayrs?
9. What are the "souls" that Sonmi and Hae-Joo get in Haumdonggil?
10. When Frobisher learns that Ayrs "borrows" a refrain from Frobisher's work, what is Ayrs' reponse?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)