|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
(a) Fey Lee.
(b) Fay Lee.
(c) Fey Li.
(d) Fay Li.
2. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
3. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(b) He is helping his family earn money.
(c) He is mooching off the family.
(d) He is disinherited.
4. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A stomach flu.
(b) A parasite.
(c) A mental illness.
(d) A insect bite.
5. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the nose.
(b) In the temple.
(c) In the neck.
(d) In the heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
2. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
3. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
4. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
5. Who is Jocasta?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
2. Who is Professor Mephi?
3. What causes Frobisher to become vexed with his affair with Ayrs' wife?
4. Who is Adam Ewing?
5. What is the history of the islands, according to Mr. D'Arnoq?
6. How does Autua get accepted as a member of the crew?
7. How, and why, does Hoggins act out towards Finch?
8. What is Frobisher's plan regarding Ayrs?
9. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
10. What does Luisa encounter when she reaches the entrance of Swannekke Island?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)