|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggins' uncles.
(b) Hoggins' nephews.
(c) Hoggins' father.
(d) Hoggin's brothers.
2. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
(a) Joseph Napier.
(b) Jon Napier.
(c) Joe Napier.
(d) Joshua Napier.
3. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
(a) Mr. Nightengale.
(b) Mr. Quail.
(c) Mr. Ostrich.
(d) Mr. Finch.
4. What day does Yoona try and escape the dinery?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
5. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
(a) As an interview.
(b) As a diary entry.
(c) As a tale.
(d) As a play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
2. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
3. Sonmi-451 works as a dinery server in what place?
4. What is one of the jobs that Luisa's father holds?
5. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Napier protect Luisa?
2. How is the population of the corporate society, where Sonmi lives, divided?
3. What is the content of the first letter mentioned in "The Letters from Zedelgheim?"
4. What is Frobisher's plan regarding Ayrs?
5. Why does Cavendish not report having his watch stolen?
6. Why does Zachry, initially, mistrust Meronym?
7. What does Cavendish own?
8. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
9. According to Hae-Joo, why is the Union going through so much trouble to save on fabricant?
10. As Sonmi and Hae-Joo flee the university, what happens to Hae-Joo's aide?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)