|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is disinherited.
(b) He is mooching off the family.
(c) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(d) He is helping his family earn money.
2. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A harmony poem.
(b) A contast poem.
(c) A tone poem.
(d) A minor poem.
3. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
(a) Fay Li.
(b) Fay Lee.
(c) Fey Lee.
(d) Fey Li.
4. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
(a) Eighty minutes.
(b) Forty minutes.
(c) Sixty minutes.
(d) Fifty minutes.
5. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
(a) Living beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of house is Aurora House?
2. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
3. How does Cavendish get to the location his brother sends him to?
4. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
5. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
2. How is the population of the corporate society, where Sonmi lives, divided?
3. According to Hae-Joo, why is the Union going through so much trouble to save on fabricant?
4. What happens to Cavendish while he is traveling to the location his brother sends him to?
5. As Sonmi and Hae-Joo flee the university, what happens to Hae-Joo's aide?
6. How does Hae-Joo get Sonmi on the Golden Ark where she can see what is happening?
7. Why does the Captain bring Ewing and Goose along with him to meet the Reverend?
8. What does Ewing, and the group, find on the island of Raiatea?
9. Who is Professor Mephi?
10. What does Cavendish gradually recover after his apparent stroke?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)