|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His coffin.
(b) His retreat.
(c) His safe haven.
(d) His den.
2. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
3. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the temple.
(d) In the nose.
4. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden cave.
(b) A hidden artifact.
(c) A hidden temple.
(d) A hidden safe house.
5. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
(a) A beating.
(b) A flogging.
(c) A burning.
(d) A hanging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sixsmith's first name?
2. What is the name of the butler that Frobisher waits for, who brings him back to Vyvyan's home?
3. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
4. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
5. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cavendish not have any money when he tries to get a loan from his brother?
2. What is Frobisher's plan regarding Ayrs?
3. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
4. Why are Hoggins' two nephews approaching Cavendish?
5. How is the population of the corporate society, where Sonmi lives, divided?
6. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
7. How does Autua get accepted as a member of the crew?
8. How does Smoke kill Sixsmith?
9. Why does Cavendish not report having his watch stolen?
10. What happens to Cavendish while he is traveling to the location his brother sends him to?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)