|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
2. What is lacking in Cavendish's room at Aurora House?
(a) A sofa.
(b) A phone.
(c) A bed.
(d) A sink.
3. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
(a) Naturally-born individuals.
(b) The masters of the fabricants.
(c) The developers of the fabricants.
(d) The rulers of the world.
4. Where does Chang take Sonmi in chapter five?
(a) Gemean University.
(b) Simoean University.
(c) Chinchang University.
(d) Taemosan University.
5. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
(a) Fey Lee.
(b) Fay Li.
(c) Fey Li.
(d) Fay Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
2. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
3. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
4. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
5. Chang calls himself what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the letters that the title, "The Letters from Zedelgheim", refers to?
2. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
3. What does Luisa encounter when she reaches the entrance of Swannekke Island?
4. What does Frobisher find in Ayrs' library?
5. Describe Kim's lab.
6. Why does the Captain request a moment alone with Dr. Goose?
7. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
8. Describe Luisa's famous father.
9. What is the content of the first letter mentioned in "The Letters from Zedelgheim?"
10. How is the story of "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)