|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His necklace.
(c) His coat.
(d) His watch.
2. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
(a) Mr. Ostrich.
(b) Mr. Finch.
(c) Mr. Nightengale.
(d) Mr. Quail.
3. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a balcony.
(b) On a ledge.
(c) On a porch.
(d) On a patio.
4. Chang calls himself what?
(a) A driver.
(b) A receiver.
(c) A pick-up man.
(d) A chauffeur.
5. How many scientists does Seaboard get to go along with the potentially dangerous HYDRA project?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
2. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
3. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
4. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
5. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the story of "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
2. What does Sixsmith do with the key to his expose?
3. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
4. What do the clones do at Papa Song's restaurant?
5. What does Frobisher find in Ayrs' library?
6. Why are Hoggins' two nephews approaching Cavendish?
7. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
8. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
9. Describe Luisa's famous father.
10. How, and why, does Hoggins act out towards Finch?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)