|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
2. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
(a) The dense woods.
(b) The cheapest hotels.
(c) The hot spots.
(d) The friendliest women.
3. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggins' uncles.
(b) Hoggins' nephews.
(c) Hoggins' father.
(d) Hoggin's brothers.
4. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
5. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's safe.
(b) In the hotel's Bible.
(c) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(d) In the hotel's phone book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
2. What is one of the jobs that Luisa's father holds?
3. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
4. Who canes Cavendish after his attempted escape?
5. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the history of the islands, according to Mr. D'Arnoq?
2. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
3. What does Luisa encounter when she reaches the entrance of Swannekke Island?
4. What happens to Cavendish while he is traveling to the location his brother sends him to?
5. Describe Kim's lab.
6. What does Sixsmith do with the key to his expose?
7. Why does the Captain request a moment alone with Dr. Goose?
8. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
9. Why are Hoggins' two nephews approaching Cavendish?
10. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)