|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
2. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A notary.
(b) A beneficiary.
(c) A designee.
(d) A trustee.
3. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His watch.
(b) His necklace.
(c) His coat.
(d) His wallet.
4. What is Isaac's, the engineer, last name?
5. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
2. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
3. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
4. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
5. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the content of the first letter mentioned in "The Letters from Zedelgheim?"
2. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
3. What is the "Union" in Sonmi's world?
4. Describe Kim's lab.
5. Describe Luisa's famous father.
6. What causes Frobisher to become vexed with his affair with Ayrs' wife?
7. What is the question Sixsmith asks his television about the safety of the HYDRA project?
8. What does Cavendish own?
9. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
10. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)