|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
(a) The Captain doesn't think this is a good place for a doctor.
(b) The Captain likes the doctor.
(c) The Captain is ill.
(d) The Captains crew is ill.
2. What does Frobisher study at school?
3. What type of fabricant is Wing?
(a) An emergencyman.
(b) A wasteman.
(c) A disasterman.
(d) A hazardman.
4. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
5. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
(a) They draw graffiti.
(b) They litter.
(c) They are stealing.
(d) The hit him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
2. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
3. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
4. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
5. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Adam Ewing?
2. Why does the Captain bring Ewing and Goose along with him to meet the Reverend?
3. What does Zachry find in Meronym's pack?
4. What is Frobisher's plan regarding Ayrs?
5. Why does Cavendish not report having his watch stolen?
6. What news does Duophysite give to Meronym and Zachry?
7. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
8. What are the "souls" that Sonmi and Hae-Joo get in Haumdonggil?
9. How does Goose rationalize his poisoning of Ewing?
10. What is the content of the first letter mentioned in "The Letters from Zedelgheim?"
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)