|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a patio.
(b) On a balcony.
(c) On a porch.
(d) On a ledge.
2. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
(a) Become settlers.
(b) Find women and beer.
(c) Search for gold.
(d) Transfer to another ship.
3. When Kim first talks to Sonmi, he says he is leaving for how long?
(a) Four days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Three days.
4. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
(a) They draw graffiti.
(b) The hit him.
(c) They litter.
(d) They are stealing.
5. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
2. What type of gun does Vyvyan give Frobisher?
3. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
4. What is Isaac's, the engineer, last name?
5. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frobisher find in Ayrs' library?
2. Why does Cavendish not report having his watch stolen?
3. How does Smoke kill Sixsmith?
4. What do the clones do at Papa Song's restaurant?
5. What happens to Cavendish while he is traveling to the location his brother sends him to?
6. What is the history of the islands, according to Mr. D'Arnoq?
7. Why are Hoggins' two nephews approaching Cavendish?
8. What does Cavendish own?
9. Describe Luisa's famous father.
10. What does Luisa encounter when she reaches the entrance of Swannekke Island?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)