|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yoona get a stash of objects?
(a) They wae left by the guests.
(b) She steals them from the guests.
(c) The are thrown into the trash by the guests.
(d) They are given to her by the guests.
2. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
(a) They are extinct.
(b) They are the rulers.
(c) They are merchants.
(d) They are slaves.
3. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the temple.
(c) In the nose.
(d) In the heart.
4. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is a stow away.
(b) He is brought on as a worker.
(c) He is brought on as a slave.
(d) He is brought on as a traveler.
5. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The tenth floor.
(b) The eleventh floor.
(c) The twelfth floor.
(d) The ninth floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
2. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
3. What day does Yoona try and escape the dinery?
4. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
5. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Autua get accepted as a member of the crew?
2. How does Smoke kill Sixsmith?
3. What do the clones do at Papa Song's restaurant?
4. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
5. What is the content of the first letter mentioned in "The Letters from Zedelgheim?"
6. How, and why, does Hoggins act out towards Finch?
7. What causes Frobisher to become vexed with his affair with Ayrs' wife?
8. Who is Professor Mephi?
9. What is the history of the islands, according to Mr. D'Arnoq?
10. What does Cavendish own?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)