|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal is Cavendish eating when he drops his silverware?
2. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
(a) Vyvyan Arrias.
(b) Vyvyan Ayrs.
(c) Vyvyan Arbuckle.
(d) Vyvyan Actre.
3. What is the name of the butler that Frobisher waits for, who brings him back to Vyvyan's home?
4. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) A week.
(b) As long as she needs.
(c) A few days.
(d) No more than two weeks.
5. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden temple.
(b) A hidden artifact.
(c) A hidden safe house.
(d) A hidden cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
2. Who takes Sonmi out on outings, away from the university?
3. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
4. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
5. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the "Union" in Sonmi's world?
2. Who are colonists in Sonmi's world?
3. Why can Cavendish not get the second half of the manuscript he is reading?
4. What do Ernie, Veronica and Cavendish do in the boiler room?
5. What does Zachry find in Meronym's pack?
6. What are the letters that the title, "The Letters from Zedelgheim", refers to?
7. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
8. What is the Honokaa Barter?
9. What happens to Cavendish's brother, Denholme, while Cavendish is in Aurora House?
10. What does Frobisher find in Ayrs' library?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)