|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His retreat.
(b) His coffin.
(c) His den.
(d) His safe haven.
2. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's safe.
(b) In the hotel's Bible.
(c) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(d) In the hotel's phone book.
3. A fabricant becoming aware of their surroundings, developing curiosity and questioning the world is called what?
4. What is one of the jobs that Luisa's father holds?
(a) An emergency responder.
(b) A paramedic.
(c) A fire fighter.
(d) A police officer.
5. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
2. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
3. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
4. What is the relationship between Don Grelsch and Luisa?
5. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the story of "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
2. What does Luisa encounter when she reaches the entrance of Swannekke Island?
3. Describe Kim's lab.
4. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
5. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
6. Why does Cavendish not report having his watch stolen?
7. Describe Luisa's famous father.
8. What causes Frobisher to become vexed with his affair with Ayrs' wife?
9. Why does Cavendish not have any money when he tries to get a loan from his brother?
10. What are the letters that the title, "The Letters from Zedelgheim", refers to?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)