|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A stomach flu.
(b) A insect bite.
(c) A mental illness.
(d) A parasite.
2. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
3. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Prophetess.
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The Priestess.
(d) The Seer.
4. What meal is Cavendish eating when he drops his silverware?
5. Where are the Maori from?
(a) New Zealand.
(c) Alucian Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
2. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
3. A fabricant becoming aware of their surroundings, developing curiosity and questioning the world is called what?
4. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
5. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the "Union" in Sonmi's world?
2. How does Autua get accepted as a member of the crew?
3. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
4. What do the clones do at Papa Song's restaurant?
5. Why does the Captain request a moment alone with Dr. Goose?
6. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
7. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
8. How, and why, does Hoggins act out towards Finch?
9. What happens to Cavendish while he is traveling to the location his brother sends him to?
10. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)