|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) A week.
(b) A few days.
(c) No more than two weeks.
(d) As long as she needs.
2. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Plains District.
(b) The Lake District.
(c) The Circus District.
(d) The Shopping District.
3. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
4. Where are the Maori from?
(b) Alucian Islands.
(d) New Zealand.
5. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's phone book.
(b) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(c) In the hotel's safe.
(d) In the hotel's Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
2. How does Cavendish get to the location his brother sends him to?
3. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
4. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
5. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cavendish not have any money when he tries to get a loan from his brother?
2. What are the letters that the title, "The Letters from Zedelgheim", refers to?
3. Describe Luisa's famous father.
4. Describe Kim's lab.
5. What does Sixsmith do with the key to his expose?
6. What does Luisa encounter when she reaches the entrance of Swannekke Island?
7. How, and why, does Hoggins act out towards Finch?
8. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
9. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
10. How is the population of the corporate society, where Sonmi lives, divided?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)