|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
2. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
(a) Joseph Napier.
(b) Joe Napier.
(c) Joshua Napier.
(d) Jon Napier.
3. What meal is Cavendish eating when he drops his silverware?
4. What is lacking in Cavendish's room at Aurora House?
(a) A phone.
(b) A sink.
(c) A sofa.
(d) A bed.
5. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden artifact.
(b) A hidden temple.
(c) A hidden cave.
(d) A hidden safe house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
2. Sonmi-451 works as a dinery server in what place?
3. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
4. Who takes Sonmi out on outings, away from the university?
5. How does Yoona get a stash of objects?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Hoggins' two nephews approaching Cavendish?
2. Describe Luisa's famous father.
3. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
4. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
5. What causes Frobisher to become vexed with his affair with Ayrs' wife?
6. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
7. Who is Adam Ewing?
8. What is Frobisher's plan regarding Ayrs?
9. Why does the Captain request a moment alone with Dr. Goose?
10. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)