|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Yoona try and escape the dinery?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
2. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A composer.
(c) A writer.
(d) An artist.
3. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
(a) A ranch.
(b) A castle.
(c) A chateau.
(d) A manor.
4. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
(a) Vyvyan Arbuckle.
(b) Vyvyan Arrias.
(c) Vyvyan Ayrs.
(d) Vyvyan Actre.
5. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A seizure.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A fainting spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
2. Who takes Sonmi out on outings, away from the university?
3. What type of fabricant is Wing?
4. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
5. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Adam Ewing?
2. Why does Frobisher leave Ayrs?
3. How does Autua get accepted as a member of the crew?
4. What is the history of the islands, according to Mr. D'Arnoq?
5. Why can Cavendish not get the second half of the manuscript he is reading?
6. Why does the Captain request a moment alone with Dr. Goose?
7. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
8. What happens to Luisa after her car gets pushed into the water?
9. When Frobisher learns that Ayrs "borrows" a refrain from Frobisher's work, what is Ayrs' reponse?
10. What are the letters that the title, "The Letters from Zedelgheim", refers to?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)