|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
(a) A broken part.
(b) A power outage.
(c) A fire.
(d) An emergency.
2. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Plains District.
(b) The Circus District.
(c) The Shopping District.
(d) The Lake District.
3. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
4. A fabricant becoming aware of their surroundings, developing curiosity and questioning the world is called what?
5. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
2. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
3. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
4. What type of career does Sixsmith have?
5. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
2. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
3. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
4. Describe Kim's lab.
5. What happens to Cavendish while he is traveling to the location his brother sends him to?
6. How does Smoke kill Sixsmith?
7. What is the "Union" in Sonmi's world?
8. Why does the Captain request a moment alone with Dr. Goose?
9. What does Cavendish own?
10. Who is Adam Ewing?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)