|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Maori from?
(b) New Zealand.
(c) Alucian Islands.
2. What is Sixsmith's first name?
3. Who is Jocasta?
(a) Vyvyan's mother.
(b) Vyvyan's wife.
(c) Vyvyan's cousin.
(d) Vyvyan's sister.
4. Yoona's escape attempt is blamed on who?
(b) The dinery manager.
5. What does Frobisher study at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cavendish read on the way to Aurora House?
2. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
3. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
4. What is Isaac's, the engineer, last name?
5. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Professor Mephi?
2. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
3. Describe Kim's lab.
4. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
5. Describe Luisa's famous father.
6. What does Sixsmith do with the key to his expose?
7. What is the "Union" in Sonmi's world?
8. What is the history of the islands, according to Mr. D'Arnoq?
9. What is the content of the first letter mentioned in "The Letters from Zedelgheim?"
10. What do the clones do at Papa Song's restaurant?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)