|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
2. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A insect bite.
(b) A mental illness.
(c) A parasite.
(d) A stomach flu.
3. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
(a) A lock on his door.
(b) The window in his room.
(c) The front door to the house.
(d) The gate to the grounds.
4. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His coat.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His watch.
(d) His necklace.
5. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
(a) A castle.
(b) A ranch.
(c) A chateau.
(d) A manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
2. What does Cavendish read on the way to Aurora House?
3. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
4. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
5. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luisa encounter when she reaches the entrance of Swannekke Island?
2. Who is Adam Ewing?
3. What are the letters that the title, "The Letters from Zedelgheim", refers to?
4. What is the content of the first letter mentioned in "The Letters from Zedelgheim?"
5. Why does Cavendish not report having his watch stolen?
6. How does Smoke kill Sixsmith?
7. Describe Kim's lab.
8. What do the clones do at Papa Song's restaurant?
9. Describe the congregation that Dr. Goose and Adam go to on Sunday.
10. What is the question Sixsmith asks his television about the safety of the HYDRA project?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)