|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(b) In the hotel's phone book.
(c) In the hotel's Bible.
(d) In the hotel's safe.
2. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
3. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
4. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A beneficiary.
(b) A designee.
(c) A notary.
(d) A trustee.
5. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fabricant is Wing?
2. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
3. Yoona's escape attempt is blamed on who?
4. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
5. Sonmi-451 works as a dinery server in what place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Professor Mephi?
2. Describe Luisa's famous father.
3. What does Luisa encounter when she reaches the entrance of Swannekke Island?
4. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
5. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
6. How does Smoke kill Sixsmith?
7. Why does the Captain request a moment alone with Dr. Goose?
8. What is the "Union" in Sonmi's world?
9. What does Frobisher find in Ayrs' library?
10. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)