|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is helping his family earn money.
(b) He is mooching off the family.
(c) He is disinherited.
(d) He is the heir to the family fortune.
2. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
4. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) A composer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) An artist.
5. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
(c) Living beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chang take Sonmi in chapter five?
2. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
3. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
4. How long do the fabricants work when they are at the restaurant?
5. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the letters that the title, "The Letters from Zedelgheim", refers to?
2. What causes Frobisher to become vexed with his affair with Ayrs' wife?
3. Why does Cavendish not report having his watch stolen?
4. What do the clones do at Papa Song's restaurant?
5. Why does the Captain request a moment alone with Dr. Goose?
6. What does Frobisher find in Ayrs' library?
7. What is the "Union" in Sonmi's world?
8. Describe the gun that Ayrs gives Frobisher.
9. What does Sixsmith do with the key to his expose?
10. What does Cavendish own?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)