|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
2. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
(a) The Captains crew is ill.
(b) The Captain likes the doctor.
(c) The Captain doesn't think this is a good place for a doctor.
(d) The Captain is ill.
3. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) An artist.
(b) A writer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A composer.
4. What type of career does Sixsmith have?
5. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
(a) Younger than Cavendish.
(b) At least fifty.
(c) Older than eighty.
(d) At least seventy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
2. What is Sixsmith's first name?
3. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
4. Where are the Maori from?
5. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
2. Who is Adam Ewing?
3. Describe Kim's lab.
4. What are the letters that the title, "The Letters from Zedelgheim", refers to?
5. Describe Luisa's famous father.
6. How does Smoke kill Sixsmith?
7. How is the story of "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
8. Why are Hoggins' two nephews approaching Cavendish?
9. What is Frobisher's plan regarding Ayrs?
10. What does Sixsmith do with the key to his expose?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)