|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cavendish's brother drown?
(a) In the tub.
(b) In a fish pond.
(c) In a lake.
(d) In a river.
2. Ha-why is related to what locale today?
(a) Elusian Islands.
3. Who does Frobisher ask to drive him to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) Morty Granddes.
(b) Morty Mortimer.
(c) Morty Haunted.
(d) Morty Dhondt.
4. What does Frobisher send to Sixsmith with the later letter and the completed manuscript of "Cloud Atlas"?
(a) Two special antique books from Ayrs' collection.
(b) His will and last testament.
(c) Some money to pay for his expenses in death.
(d) The two portions of "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
5. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
(a) Global warming.
(b) Asteroid strike.
(c) Massive earthquake.
(d) Nuclear holocaust.
6. The servers at Papa Song's graduate to the Golden Ark after how many starts of service?
7. Who finds Cavendish on the phone at Aurora House?
8. Where does Luisa plan to spend a few days, after letting Seaboard think she is dead?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The villa.
(c) Her mothers.
(d) An island.
9. What kind of god is Sonmi to the Valleymen?
10. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
11. Who is Georgette to Cavendish?
12. Who is Adrian?
(a) Frobisher's brother.
(b) Frobisher's son.
(c) Frobisher's nephew.
(d) Frobisher's uncle.
13. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
(a) The Revolution.
(b) The Union.
(c) The Revolt.
(d) The Hammers.
14. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
(a) For her purse.
(b) For the Sixsmith report.
(c) For the key to the lock box.
(d) For her laptop.
15. What does Meronym give Zachry to save his sister?
(a) A pill.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A tea.
(d) A blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hae-Joo's aide do, that gives away Hae-Joo and Sonmi's position?
2. What does Meronym want to study from the Valleymen?
3. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
4. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
5. Who kills Sonmi?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)