|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
2. What is the name of the document Sonmi writes over a three-week period?
3. What happens to the strongbox after Fay removes the report?
(a) It makes a loud noise.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It melts.
4. Where does Cavendish find his letter, torn to bits?
(a) In his Christmas dinner.
(b) In a Christmas present.
(c) On his bed.
(d) In a Christmas stocking.
5. How many ascended fabricants does the revolutionary movement want in its army?
(a) Nine million.
(b) Eight million.
(c) Six million.
(d) Seven million.
6. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
(b) A better room.
(d) A reward.
7. Who is Adrian?
(a) Frobisher's uncle.
(b) Frobisher's brother.
(c) Frobisher's nephew.
(d) Frobisher's son.
8. Sonmi is from what location?
(a) Nea Sout Crastale.
(b) Nea Sout Caparis.
(c) Nea So Copros.
(d) Nea So Cotoruous.
9. Where are the fabricants, who are on the Golden Ark, supposed to be going?
(a) To Hawaii.
(b) To California.
(c) To Disneyland.
(d) To New Zealand.
10. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
(a) Asteroid strike.
(b) Global warming.
(c) Nuclear holocaust.
(d) Massive earthquake.
11. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
(a) For her laptop.
(b) For her purse.
(c) For the Sixsmith report.
(d) For the key to the lock box.
12. What do Eva and Frobisher climb, together?
(a) A hill.
(b) A medieval tower.
(c) A castle tower.
(d) A mountain.
13. What does Frobisher borrow when he leaves Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs' antique Luger.
(b) Ayrs' antique Smith and Wesson.
(c) Ayrs' antique Glock.
(d) Ayrs' antique Browning.
14. Where does Cavendish's brother drown?
(a) In a lake.
(b) In the tub.
(c) In a fish pond.
(d) In a river.
15. Where does Cavendish get taken, after he is found on the phone at Aurora House?
(a) A cell.
(b) A doctor's office.
(c) His room.
(d) The attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frobisher send to Sixsmith with the later letter and the completed manuscript of "Cloud Atlas"?
2. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
3. What is the name of the slum that Hae-Joo and Sonmi escape to?
4. How old is Zachry when the Prescients propose that one of their own go live with the Valleymen?
5. How long does it take Zachry and Meronym to climb Mauna Kea?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)