|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cavendish's brother drown?
(a) In the tub.
(b) In a fish pond.
(c) In a lake.
(d) In a river.
2. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
3. Where does Luisa plan to spend a few days, after letting Seaboard think she is dead?
(a) The villa.
(b) Her mothers.
(c) A hotel.
(d) An island.
4. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
5. How many times a year do the Valleymen trace to trade with the Prescients?
(b) Three times.
(c) Four times.
6. What does Luisa go to the record shop to pick up?
(a) Cloud Atlas Etude.
(b) Cloud Atlas in D Minor.
(c) Cloud Atlas Sextet.
(d) Cloud Atlas Symphony.
7. Hae-Joo's aide is hit by what?
(a) A University taser.
(b) A police gun.
(c) A spear.
(d) A Unianimity dart.
8. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
(a) Because he is Frobisher's mentor.
(b) Because he is letting Frobisher stay at his house.
(c) Because Frobisher is an apprentice.
(d) Because he employs Frobisher.
9. Who is Georgette to Cavendish?
10. Sonmi is from what location?
(a) Nea Sout Crastale.
(b) Nea Sout Caparis.
(c) Nea So Copros.
(d) Nea So Cotoruous.
11. When Napier is called into the office of the Vice CEO after the plane crash, what is he offered?
(a) A promotion.
(b) A shift in responsibilities.
(c) An early retirement package.
(d) A relocation.
12. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
(a) Asteroid strike.
(b) Global warming.
(c) Nuclear holocaust.
(d) Massive earthquake.
13. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Four years.
14. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
15. What does Meronym want to study from the Valleymen?
(a) Their religion and spirituality.
(b) Their sustainable living.
(c) Their farming techniques.
(d) Their customs and ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frobisher ask to drive him to the nearby World War I cemetery?
2. How old is Zachry when his brother is abducted?
3. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
4. What does Ernie use the phone to do?
5. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)