|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a facescaper?
(a) An image changer.
(b) A plastic surgeon.
(c) An identity falsifier.
(d) A mask.
2. Why does Frobisher want to go to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) To find his son's grave.
(b) To find his nephew's grave.
(c) To find his father's grave.
(d) To find his brother's grave.
3. Who finds Cavendish on the phone at Aurora House?
4. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Four years.
5. What kind of god is Sonmi to the Valleymen?
6. Where does Cavendish get taken, after he is found on the phone at Aurora House?
(a) The attic.
(b) His room.
(c) A doctor's office.
(d) A cell.
7. Where does Luisa plan to spend a few days, after letting Seaboard think she is dead?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Her mothers.
(c) The villa.
(d) An island.
8. Who is Georgette to Cavendish?
9. What does Hae-Joo's aide do, that gives away Hae-Joo and Sonmi's position?
(c) Run away.
10. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His emotions.
(d) His memory.
11. What is the name of the document Sonmi writes over a three-week period?
12. Who does Frobisher ask to drive him to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) Morty Dhondt.
(b) Morty Haunted.
(c) Morty Granddes.
(d) Morty Mortimer.
13. What is the name for the microchip implanted in all naturally-born fingers that allows them passage from one area to another?
14. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
(b) A better room.
(c) A reward.
15. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
(a) His medicine.
(b) His drink.
(c) His toothpaste.
(d) His food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What the last name of Ernie, who Cavendish befriends at the Aurora House?
2. Sonmi is from what location?
3. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
4. What is the final blow that causes Frobisher to leave Ayrs?
5. What does Frobisher send to Sixsmith with the later letter and the completed manuscript of "Cloud Atlas"?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)