|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
(a) He doesn't like fabricants.
(b) He doesn't want to pay and turn it in.
(c) He doesn't think that fabricants should live.
(d) He doesn't want his daughter to have a fabricant doll.
2. When Napier is called into the office of the Vice CEO after the plane crash, what is he offered?
(a) An early retirement package.
(b) A promotion.
(c) A shift in responsibilities.
(d) A relocation.
3. What tribe abducts Zachry's brother?
4. How is the plane that Isaac and Alberto Grimaldi are on blown up?
(a) By a fuel tank mishap.
(b) With a surface-to-air missle.
(c) By a suicide bomber.
(d) With a suitcase bomb.
5. How many ascended fabricants does the revolutionary movement want in its army?
(a) Eight million.
(b) Six million.
(c) Nine million.
(d) Seven million.
6. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
(a) She's fired.
(b) She's retired.
(c) She's put on leave.
(d) She's transferred.
7. What is the name for the microchip implanted in all naturally-born fingers that allows them passage from one area to another?
8. What do the Valleymen keep in their leader's house?
(a) Icons of their dead.
(b) Icons of their gods.
(c) Icons of their offerings to the gods.
(d) Icons of their ancestors.
9. Who does Frobisher ask to drive him to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) Morty Mortimer.
(b) Morty Dhondt.
(c) Morty Granddes.
(d) Morty Haunted.
10. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
11. How many times a year do the Valleymen trace to trade with the Prescients?
(a) Three times.
(d) Four times.
12. Who finds Cavendish on the phone at Aurora House?
13. What is the name of the document Sonmi writes over a three-week period?
14. How old is Zachry when the Prescients propose that one of their own go live with the Valleymen?
15. What is the final blow that causes Frobisher to leave Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs telling his daughter not to marry him.
(b) Ayrs stealing his complete symphony.
(c) Ayrs asking him to compose something to call his own.
(d) Ayrs telling him that Eva doesn't love him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eva's weekday host family?
2. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
3. When Frobisher arrives at Eva's host family's home in Bruges, after leaving Ayrs, what is Eva in the midst of?
4. What is the shape of the birthmark that Meronym has on her shoulder?
5. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)