|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cavendish find his letter, torn to bits?
(a) In a Christmas stocking.
(b) On his bed.
(c) In his Christmas dinner.
(d) In a Christmas present.
2. When Frobisher arrives at Eva's host family's home in Bruges, after leaving Ayrs, what is Eva in the midst of?
(a) A party.
(b) A work interview.
(c) A job.
(d) A dress fitting.
3. What is the final blow that causes Frobisher to leave Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs stealing his complete symphony.
(b) Ayrs telling him that Eva doesn't love him.
(c) Ayrs telling his daughter not to marry him.
(d) Ayrs asking him to compose something to call his own.
4. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
(a) She's fired.
(b) She's transferred.
(c) She's retired.
(d) She's put on leave.
5. Ha-why is related to what locale today?
(d) Elusian Islands.
6. The servers at Papa Song's graduate to the Golden Ark after how many starts of service?
7. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
8. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
(a) His memory.
(b) His emotions.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His thoughts.
9. What is the name of Eva's weekday host family?
(a) Van de Rigoues.
(b) Van de Veldes.
(c) Van de Courises.
(d) Van de Weldes.
10. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the boiler room.
(c) In the office.
(d) In Cavendish's room.
11. What does Ayrs borrow from Frobisher?
(a) A sextet.
(b) A harmony.
(c) A refrain.
(d) A melody.
12. Where does Cavendish get taken, after he is found on the phone at Aurora House?
(a) The attic.
(b) His room.
(c) A cell.
(d) A doctor's office.
13. What kind of god is Sonmi to the Valleymen?
14. How many ascended fabricants does the revolutionary movement want in its army?
(a) Six million.
(b) Eight million.
(c) Seven million.
(d) Nine million.
15. What does Luisa go to the record shop to pick up?
(a) Cloud Atlas Sextet.
(b) Cloud Atlas in D Minor.
(c) Cloud Atlas Etude.
(d) Cloud Atlas Symphony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a facescaper?
2. What is the name for the microchip implanted in all naturally-born fingers that allows them passage from one area to another?
3. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
4. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
5. Where are the fabricants, who are on the Golden Ark, supposed to be going?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)