|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
(a) He doesn't want his daughter to have a fabricant doll.
(b) He doesn't like fabricants.
(c) He doesn't think that fabricants should live.
(d) He doesn't want to pay and turn it in.
2. While Cavendish recovers, he reads "Half Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery" and decides it makes a good what?
(b) Spy story.
3. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
(a) A revolution.
(b) Protection from the humans.
(c) A Constitution.
(d) A Bill of Rights.
4. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
(a) A better room.
(c) A reward.
5. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
(a) "Good riddance."
(b) "What a relief."
(c) "Thank goodness."
(d) "Best it is gone."
6. Who is Adrian?
(a) Frobisher's nephew.
(b) Frobisher's brother.
(c) Frobisher's uncle.
(d) Frobisher's son.
7. What does Ayrs borrow from Frobisher?
(a) A refrain.
(b) A harmony.
(c) A melody.
(d) A sextet.
8. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
(a) His food.
(b) His medicine.
(c) His toothpaste.
(d) His drink.
9. Where does Cavendish find his letter, torn to bits?
(a) In a Christmas stocking.
(b) In his Christmas dinner.
(c) In a Christmas present.
(d) On his bed.
10. What does Hae-Joo's aide do, that gives away Hae-Joo and Sonmi's position?
(d) Run away.
11. Where does Cavendish's brother drown?
(a) In a river.
(b) In a fish pond.
(c) In the tub.
(d) In a lake.
12. What is the name of the slum that Hae-Joo and Sonmi escape to?
13. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
(a) Because he employs Frobisher.
(b) Because he is Frobisher's mentor.
(c) Because he is letting Frobisher stay at his house.
(d) Because Frobisher is an apprentice.
14. What is a facescaper?
(a) A mask.
(b) An image changer.
(c) An identity falsifier.
(d) A plastic surgeon.
15. What is the name of the document Sonmi writes over a three-week period?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Cavendish on the phone at Aurora House?
2. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
3. Who, at Christmas, does Cavendish write a letter?
4. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
5. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)