|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ascended fabricants does the revolutionary movement want in its army?
(a) Six million.
(b) Seven million.
(c) Nine million.
(d) Eight million.
2. When Napier is called into the office of the Vice CEO after the plane crash, what is he offered?
(a) A shift in responsibilities.
(b) An early retirement package.
(c) A promotion.
(d) A relocation.
3. How old is Zachry when his brother is abducted?
4. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
5. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the office.
(c) In Cavendish's room.
(d) In the boiler room.
6. Where are the fabricants, who are on the Golden Ark, supposed to be going?
(a) To New Zealand.
(b) To Hawaii.
(c) To Disneyland.
(d) To California.
7. What is a facescaper?
(a) An image changer.
(b) A mask.
(c) A plastic surgeon.
(d) An identity falsifier.
8. Why does Frobisher want to go to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) To find his father's grave.
(b) To find his son's grave.
(c) To find his nephew's grave.
(d) To find his brother's grave.
9. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
(a) The gardening shed.
(b) The garage.
(c) The basement.
(d) The boiler room.
10. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
11. How many times a year do the Valleymen trace to trade with the Prescients?
(a) Four times.
(b) Three times.
12. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
(a) His memory.
(b) His emotions.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His thoughts.
13. What does Ernie use the phone to do?
(a) Check in with his children.
(b) Check sports scores.
(c) Check weather information.
(d) Check his banking account.
14. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
(a) The pastor.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A visitor.
(d) The nurse.
15. What do the Valleymen keep in their leader's house?
(a) Icons of their offerings to the gods.
(b) Icons of their dead.
(c) Icons of their ancestors.
(d) Icons of their gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of god is Sonmi to the Valleymen?
2. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
3. What happens to the strongbox after Fay removes the report?
4. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
5. Where are Sonmi and Hae-Joo when another car stops by them and a man gets out?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)