|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, at Christmas, does Cavendish write a letter?
(a) His friends.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His children.
(d) His publisher.
2. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
3. While Cavendish recovers, he reads "Half Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery" and decides it makes a good what?
(a) Spy story.
4. When Napier is called into the office of the Vice CEO after the plane crash, what is he offered?
(a) A shift in responsibilities.
(b) A promotion.
(c) A relocation.
(d) An early retirement package.
5. What does Meronym give Zachry to save his sister?
(a) A pill.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A tea.
6. Who is Adrian?
(a) Frobisher's son.
(b) Frobisher's uncle.
(c) Frobisher's nephew.
(d) Frobisher's brother.
7. How long does it take Zachry and Meronym to climb Mauna Kea?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Nine days.
8. What happens to the strongbox after Fay removes the report?
(a) It makes a loud noise.
(c) It melts.
(d) It explodes.
9. Where does Cavendish find his letter, torn to bits?
(a) On his bed.
(b) In a Christmas stocking.
(c) In a Christmas present.
(d) In his Christmas dinner.
10. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
(a) The Hammers.
(b) The Revolution.
(c) The Union.
(d) The Revolt.
11. When Frobisher arrives at Eva's host family's home in Bruges, after leaving Ayrs, what is Eva in the midst of?
(a) A dress fitting.
(b) A job.
(c) A party.
(d) A work interview.
12. Who do Cavendish, Ernie and Veronic lure to Aurora House on the day of their escape?
(a) A young son of a patient.
(b) A simple son of a patient.
(c) A rich son of a patient.
(d) A spolied son of a patient.
13. What does Hae-Joo's aide do, that gives away Hae-Joo and Sonmi's position?
(c) Run away.
14. What is the final blow that causes Frobisher to leave Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs telling his daughter not to marry him.
(b) Ayrs asking him to compose something to call his own.
(c) Ayrs telling him that Eva doesn't love him.
(d) Ayrs stealing his complete symphony.
15. Where does Cavendish's brother drown?
(a) In a fish pond.
(b) In a river.
(c) In the tub.
(d) In a lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shape of the birthmark that Meronym has on her shoulder?
2. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
3. How old is Zachry when his brother is abducted?
4. Where are Sonmi and Hae-Joo when another car stops by them and a man gets out?
5. What does Ernie use the phone to do?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)