|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
2. What is the name of Sixsmith's yacht?
3. What is the final blow that causes Frobisher to leave Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs asking him to compose something to call his own.
(b) Ayrs stealing his complete symphony.
(c) Ayrs telling his daughter not to marry him.
(d) Ayrs telling him that Eva doesn't love him.
4. How much money does the Sixsmith report earn Fay?
(a) Six million.
(b) Seven million.
(c) Eight million.
(d) Five million.
5. What is the name for the microchip implanted in all naturally-born fingers that allows them passage from one area to another?
6. What tribe abducts Zachry's brother?
7. Who is Adrian?
(a) Frobisher's nephew.
(b) Frobisher's uncle.
(c) Frobisher's son.
(d) Frobisher's brother.
8. What is a facescaper?
(a) A plastic surgeon.
(b) A mask.
(c) An image changer.
(d) An identity falsifier.
9. What is the name of the document Sonmi writes over a three-week period?
10. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
(a) A revolution.
(b) A Bill of Rights.
(c) Protection from the humans.
(d) A Constitution.
11. What does Frobisher borrow when he leaves Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs' antique Smith and Wesson.
(b) Ayrs' antique Browning.
(c) Ayrs' antique Luger.
(d) Ayrs' antique Glock.
12. Where does Cavendish's brother drown?
(a) In a fish pond.
(b) In a lake.
(c) In the tub.
(d) In a river.
13. When Napier is called into the office of the Vice CEO after the plane crash, what is he offered?
(a) A shift in responsibilities.
(b) A promotion.
(c) A relocation.
(d) An early retirement package.
14. Who is Sonmi's counterpart to the Valleymen?
(a) Old Georgie.
(b) Old Victor.
(c) Old Joseph.
(d) Old Lucifer.
15. What is the name of the slum that Hae-Joo and Sonmi escape to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Luisa to the surface, after she goes back to her sinking car?
2. How old is Zachry when the Prescients propose that one of their own go live with the Valleymen?
3. How many ascended fabricants does the revolutionary movement want in its army?
4. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
5. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)