|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
(a) His emotions.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) His memory.
2. Who is Sonmi's counterpart to the Valleymen?
(a) Old Lucifer.
(b) Old Victor.
(c) Old Joseph.
(d) Old Georgie.
3. Who kills Sonmi?
(a) Her old supervisor from the diner.
(c) The university staff.
(d) Her captors.
4. How many times a year do the Valleymen trace to trade with the Prescients?
(a) Four times.
(d) Three times.
5. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
(a) The Revolt.
(b) The Union.
(c) The Revolution.
(d) The Hammers.
6. What does Ernie use the phone to do?
(a) Check his banking account.
(b) Check sports scores.
(c) Check in with his children.
(d) Check weather information.
7. What kind of god is Sonmi to the Valleymen?
8. What is the name of Eva's weekday host family?
(a) Van de Weldes.
(b) Van de Rigoues.
(c) Van de Courises.
(d) Van de Veldes.
9. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
(a) Asteroid strike.
(b) Global warming.
(c) Nuclear holocaust.
(d) Massive earthquake.
10. Who do Cavendish, Ernie and Veronic lure to Aurora House on the day of their escape?
(a) A young son of a patient.
(b) A spolied son of a patient.
(c) A rich son of a patient.
(d) A simple son of a patient.
11. The leader of the union movement disguises himself as a what, when he talks to Sonmi?
(a) A snake.
(b) A carp.
(c) A bear.
(d) A lion.
12. What job does Zachry hold?
(a) Water specialist.
(c) Food creator.
(d) Goat herder.
13. What is a facescaper?
(a) A mask.
(b) An image changer.
(c) A plastic surgeon.
(d) An identity falsifier.
14. What is the name of the fabricant nursery that Hae-Joo and Sonmi spend the night at?
(a) The Farm.
(c) The Bank.
15. How old is Zachry when his brother is abducted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tribe abducts Zachry's brother?
2. What does Hae-Joo's aide do, that gives away Hae-Joo and Sonmi's position?
3. What is the name of Sixsmith's yacht?
4. What does Frobisher send to Sixsmith with the later letter and the completed manuscript of "Cloud Atlas"?
5. What is the shape of the birthmark that Meronym has on her shoulder?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)