|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meronym want to study from the Valleymen?
(a) Their religion and spirituality.
(b) Their sustainable living.
(c) Their farming techniques.
(d) Their customs and ways.
2. Who kills Sonmi?
(a) The university staff.
(b) Her old supervisor from the diner.
(d) Her captors.
3. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
(a) A reward.
(b) A better room.
4. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
(a) His medicine.
(b) His toothpaste.
(c) His drink.
(d) His food.
5. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
(a) A doctor.
(b) The pastor.
(c) A visitor.
(d) The nurse.
6. Where does Cavendish leave the contact information for the author of "Half Lives"?
(a) In his office.
(b) On the train.
(c) With his brother.
(d) In a safe.
7. What is the shape of the birthmark that Meronym has on her shoulder?
(a) A leaf.
(b) A spiral.
(c) A comet.
(d) A sun.
8. How many times a year do the Valleymen trace to trade with the Prescients?
(c) Three times.
(d) Four times.
9. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
10. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Four years.
11. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
(a) In the boiler room.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In Cavendish's room.
(d) In the office.
12. What is the final blow that causes Frobisher to leave Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs asking him to compose something to call his own.
(b) Ayrs telling his daughter not to marry him.
(c) Ayrs telling him that Eva doesn't love him.
(d) Ayrs stealing his complete symphony.
13. Who, at Christmas, does Cavendish write a letter?
(a) His publisher.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His children.
(d) His friends.
14. Who is Adrian?
(a) Frobisher's son.
(b) Frobisher's uncle.
(c) Frobisher's nephew.
(d) Frobisher's brother.
15. Ha-why is related to what locale today?
(d) Elusian Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Cavendish, Ernie and Veronic lure to Aurora House on the day of their escape?
2. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
3. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
4. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
5. What does Frobisher borrow when he leaves Ayrs?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)