|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cavendish leave the contact information for the author of "Half Lives"?
(a) With his brother.
(b) In his office.
(c) On the train.
(d) In a safe.
2. What does Ayrs borrow from Frobisher?
(a) A melody.
(b) A harmony.
(c) A refrain.
(d) A sextet.
3. While Cavendish recovers, he reads "Half Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery" and decides it makes a good what?
(b) Spy story.
4. Who is Georgette to Cavendish?
5. What is the final blow that causes Frobisher to leave Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs telling his daughter not to marry him.
(b) Ayrs telling him that Eva doesn't love him.
(c) Ayrs stealing his complete symphony.
(d) Ayrs asking him to compose something to call his own.
6. How old is Zachry when his brother is abducted?
7. Sonmi is from what location?
(a) Nea Sout Caparis.
(b) Nea So Cotoruous.
(c) Nea So Copros.
(d) Nea Sout Crastale.
8. How many ascended fabricants does the revolutionary movement want in its army?
(a) Eight million.
(b) Nine million.
(c) Six million.
(d) Seven million.
9. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the office.
(c) In the boiler room.
(d) In Cavendish's room.
10. The leader of the union movement disguises himself as a what, when he talks to Sonmi?
(a) A lion.
(b) A snake.
(c) A bear.
(d) A carp.
11. Hae-Joo's aide is hit by what?
(a) A Unianimity dart.
(b) A spear.
(c) A University taser.
(d) A police gun.
12. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
(a) The Hammers.
(b) The Union.
(c) The Revolution.
(d) The Revolt.
13. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
(a) Asteroid strike.
(b) Global warming.
(c) Nuclear holocaust.
(d) Massive earthquake.
14. What is the title of the Valleymen's leader?
15. When Frobisher arrives at Eva's host family's home in Bruges, after leaving Ayrs, what is Eva in the midst of?
(a) A dress fitting.
(b) A party.
(c) A work interview.
(d) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eva's weekday host family?
2. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
3. What kind of god is Sonmi to the Valleymen?
4. How old is Zachry when the Prescients propose that one of their own go live with the Valleymen?
5. What is the name of the fabricant nursery that Hae-Joo and Sonmi spend the night at?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)