|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Cavendish, Ernie and Veronic lure to Aurora House on the day of their escape?
(a) A rich son of a patient.
(b) A spolied son of a patient.
(c) A simple son of a patient.
(d) A young son of a patient.
2. While Cavendish recovers, he reads "Half Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery" and decides it makes a good what?
(d) Spy story.
3. What do the Valleymen keep in their leader's house?
(a) Icons of their gods.
(b) Icons of their ancestors.
(c) Icons of their offerings to the gods.
(d) Icons of their dead.
4. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
(a) His toothpaste.
(b) His food.
(c) His medicine.
(d) His drink.
5. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
(a) She's transferred.
(b) She's retired.
(c) She's put on leave.
(d) She's fired.
6. What happens to the strongbox after Fay removes the report?
(b) It makes a loud noise.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It melts.
7. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
(a) The Revolt.
(b) The Union.
(c) The Hammers.
(d) The Revolution.
8. Who helps Luisa to the surface, after she goes back to her sinking car?
(a) Van Glocking.
(b) Van Hasting.
(c) Van Zandt.
(d) Van Dorgle.
9. What do Eva and Frobisher climb, together?
(a) A hill.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A medieval tower.
(d) A castle tower.
10. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
11. How much money does the Sixsmith report earn Fay?
(a) Five million.
(b) Eight million.
(c) Seven million.
(d) Six million.
12. What is the shape of the birthmark that Meronym has on her shoulder?
(a) A sun.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A spiral.
(d) A comet.
13. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
(a) A revolution.
(b) A Constitution.
(c) Protection from the humans.
(d) A Bill of Rights.
14. What does Meronym want to study from the Valleymen?
(a) Their religion and spirituality.
(b) Their farming techniques.
(c) Their sustainable living.
(d) Their customs and ways.
15. What job does Zachry hold?
(a) Water specialist.
(b) Goat herder.
(d) Food creator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
2. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
3. Where does Cavendish's brother drown?
4. Who is Adrian?
5. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)