|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Sonmi?
(b) Her old supervisor from the diner.
(c) The university staff.
(d) Her captors.
2. Where does Cavendish find his letter, torn to bits?
(a) In a Christmas stocking.
(b) In a Christmas present.
(c) In his Christmas dinner.
(d) On his bed.
3. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
(a) Because he is Frobisher's mentor.
(b) Because Frobisher is an apprentice.
(c) Because he is letting Frobisher stay at his house.
(d) Because he employs Frobisher.
4. What do the Valleymen keep in their leader's house?
(a) Icons of their gods.
(b) Icons of their offerings to the gods.
(c) Icons of their ancestors.
(d) Icons of their dead.
5. Where does Luisa plan to spend a few days, after letting Seaboard think she is dead?
(a) An island.
(b) The villa.
(c) Her mothers.
(d) A hotel.
6. Who, at Christmas, does Cavendish write a letter?
(a) His friends.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His publisher.
(d) His children.
7. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
8. What is the name of the document Sonmi writes over a three-week period?
9. Hae-Joo's aide is hit by what?
(a) A police gun.
(b) A Unianimity dart.
(c) A spear.
(d) A University taser.
10. What is the final blow that causes Frobisher to leave Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs telling him that Eva doesn't love him.
(b) Ayrs stealing his complete symphony.
(c) Ayrs telling his daughter not to marry him.
(d) Ayrs asking him to compose something to call his own.
11. What kind of god is Sonmi to the Valleymen?
12. Ha-why is related to what locale today?
(a) Elusian Islands.
13. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The pastor.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A visitor.
14. What does Ayrs borrow from Frobisher?
(a) A sextet.
(b) A melody.
(c) A refrain.
(d) A harmony.
15. How is the plane that Isaac and Alberto Grimaldi are on blown up?
(a) By a suicide bomber.
(b) With a surface-to-air missle.
(c) By a fuel tank mishap.
(d) With a suitcase bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the strongbox after Fay removes the report?
2. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
3. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
4. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
5. Where are Sonmi and Hae-Joo when another car stops by them and a man gets out?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)