|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
(a) For the key to the lock box.
(b) For her purse.
(c) For the Sixsmith report.
(d) For her laptop.
2. The leader of the union movement disguises himself as a what, when he talks to Sonmi?
(a) A lion.
(b) A carp.
(c) A bear.
(d) A snake.
3. Why does Frobisher want to go to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) To find his brother's grave.
(b) To find his nephew's grave.
(c) To find his son's grave.
(d) To find his father's grave.
4. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
(a) A doctor.
(b) The pastor.
(c) A visitor.
(d) The nurse.
5. Who is Sonmi's counterpart to the Valleymen?
(a) Old Lucifer.
(b) Old Georgie.
(c) Old Victor.
(d) Old Joseph.
6. Where are the fabricants, who are on the Golden Ark, supposed to be going?
(a) To Hawaii.
(b) To New Zealand.
(c) To Disneyland.
(d) To California.
7. Hae-Joo's aide is hit by what?
(a) A police gun.
(b) A Unianimity dart.
(c) A spear.
(d) A University taser.
8. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
9. Where does Cavendish find his letter, torn to bits?
(a) On his bed.
(b) In a Christmas present.
(c) In a Christmas stocking.
(d) In his Christmas dinner.
10. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
(a) A revolution.
(b) A Constitution.
(c) A Bill of Rights.
(d) Protection from the humans.
11. What does Luisa go to the record shop to pick up?
(a) Cloud Atlas Etude.
(b) Cloud Atlas Sextet.
(c) Cloud Atlas in D Minor.
(d) Cloud Atlas Symphony.
12. What does Ayrs borrow from Frobisher?
(a) A melody.
(b) A refrain.
(c) A harmony.
(d) A sextet.
13. What the last name of Ernie, who Cavendish befriends at the Aurora House?
14. What do the Valleymen keep in their leader's house?
(a) Icons of their ancestors.
(b) Icons of their dead.
(c) Icons of their gods.
(d) Icons of their offerings to the gods.
15. Who does Frobisher ask to drive him to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) Morty Haunted.
(b) Morty Granddes.
(c) Morty Mortimer.
(d) Morty Dhondt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Zachry when his brother is abducted?
2. What does Meronym give Zachry to save his sister?
3. How many times a year do the Valleymen trace to trade with the Prescients?
4. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
5. What tribe abducts Zachry's brother?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)