|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times a year do the Valleymen trace to trade with the Prescients?
(a) Three times.
(b) Four times.
2. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
(a) He doesn't want his daughter to have a fabricant doll.
(b) He doesn't like fabricants.
(c) He doesn't want to pay and turn it in.
(d) He doesn't think that fabricants should live.
3. What is the title of the Valleymen's leader?
4. What is the name of the slum that Hae-Joo and Sonmi escape to?
5. What is the name for the microchip implanted in all naturally-born fingers that allows them passage from one area to another?
6. What happens to the strongbox after Fay removes the report?
(b) It makes a loud noise.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It melts.
7. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
8. How does the group leave Aurora House?
(a) In the visiting son's car.
(b) In the nurse's car.
(c) In the Aurora House car.
(d) On a local bus.
9. Who is Sonmi's counterpart to the Valleymen?
(a) Old Victor.
(b) Old Georgie.
(c) Old Lucifer.
(d) Old Joseph.
10. When Napier is called into the office of the Vice CEO after the plane crash, what is he offered?
(a) An early retirement package.
(b) A relocation.
(c) A shift in responsibilities.
(d) A promotion.
11. Where do Ernie and Veronica hide out?
(a) The basement.
(b) The gardening shed.
(c) The boiler room.
(d) The garage.
12. While Cavendish recovers, he reads "Half Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery" and decides it makes a good what?
(d) Spy story.
13. Where does Cavendish leave the contact information for the author of "Half Lives"?
(a) In a safe.
(b) With his brother.
(c) In his office.
(d) On the train.
14. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
(a) His emotions.
(b) His memory.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) His feelings.
15. What job does Zachry hold?
(b) Food creator.
(c) Water specialist.
(d) Goat herder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sonmi is from what location?
2. What does Meronym give Zachry to save his sister?
3. What does Hae-Joo's aide do, that gives away Hae-Joo and Sonmi's position?
4. What is the name of the document Sonmi writes over a three-week period?
5. What does Meronym swear on, to Zachry, that she means no harm?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)