|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
(a) Because he is Frobisher's mentor.
(b) Because he employs Frobisher.
(c) Because Frobisher is an apprentice.
(d) Because he is letting Frobisher stay at his house.
2. What is a facescaper?
(a) An identity falsifier.
(b) A mask.
(c) A plastic surgeon.
(d) An image changer.
3. What do Eva and Frobisher climb, together?
(a) A castle tower.
(b) A hill.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A medieval tower.
4. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
5. What the last name of Ernie, who Cavendish befriends at the Aurora House?
6. Who helps Luisa to the surface, after she goes back to her sinking car?
(a) Van Zandt.
(b) Van Glocking.
(c) Van Hasting.
(d) Van Dorgle.
7. Where does Cavendish's brother drown?
(a) In a fish pond.
(b) In the tub.
(c) In a river.
(d) In a lake.
8. What is the name of the fabricant nursery that Hae-Joo and Sonmi spend the night at?
(a) The Bank.
(d) The Farm.
9. How is the plane that Isaac and Alberto Grimaldi are on blown up?
(a) With a surface-to-air missle.
(b) By a suicide bomber.
(c) By a fuel tank mishap.
(d) With a suitcase bomb.
10. Who does Frobisher ask to drive him to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) Morty Haunted.
(b) Morty Granddes.
(c) Morty Dhondt.
(d) Morty Mortimer.
11. Who is Sonmi's counterpart to the Valleymen?
(a) Old Joseph.
(b) Old Georgie.
(c) Old Victor.
(d) Old Lucifer.
12. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
(a) Nuclear holocaust.
(b) Asteroid strike.
(c) Massive earthquake.
(d) Global warming.
13. Where does Cavendish get taken, after he is found on the phone at Aurora House?
(a) The attic.
(b) A cell.
(c) A doctor's office.
(d) His room.
14. What does Ernie use the phone to do?
(a) Check weather information.
(b) Check sports scores.
(c) Check in with his children.
(d) Check his banking account.
15. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
(a) His memory.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His emotions.
(d) His feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Zachry when his brother is abducted?
2. How old is Zachry when the Prescients propose that one of their own go live with the Valleymen?
3. Hae-Joo's aide is hit by what?
4. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
5. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)