|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Eva and Frobisher climb, together?
(a) A hill.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A castle tower.
(d) A medieval tower.
2. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
(a) "What a relief."
(b) "Best it is gone."
(c) "Good riddance."
(d) "Thank goodness."
3. Who is Georgette to Cavendish?
4. While Cavendish recovers, he reads "Half Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery" and decides it makes a good what?
(b) Spy story.
5. Where does Cavendish find his letter, torn to bits?
(a) In a Christmas stocking.
(b) In his Christmas dinner.
(c) On his bed.
(d) In a Christmas present.
6. Where does Cavendish's brother drown?
(a) In a fish pond.
(b) In a lake.
(c) In a river.
(d) In the tub.
7. What is the name of Eva's weekday host family?
(a) Van de Courises.
(b) Van de Veldes.
(c) Van de Weldes.
(d) Van de Rigoues.
8. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
(a) He doesn't think that fabricants should live.
(b) He doesn't like fabricants.
(c) He doesn't want his daughter to have a fabricant doll.
(d) He doesn't want to pay and turn it in.
9. What does Ernie use the phone to do?
(a) Check sports scores.
(b) Check his banking account.
(c) Check weather information.
(d) Check in with his children.
10. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
11. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
(a) She's transferred.
(b) She's retired.
(c) She's put on leave.
(d) She's fired.
12. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
(a) Because Frobisher is an apprentice.
(b) Because he is Frobisher's mentor.
(c) Because he is letting Frobisher stay at his house.
(d) Because he employs Frobisher.
13. What does Meronym swear on, to Zachry, that she means no harm?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her tribe.
(c) Her ancestors.
14. Who, at Christmas, does Cavendish write a letter?
(a) His children.
(b) His friends.
(c) His publisher.
(d) His secretary.
15. Where are the fabricants, who are on the Golden Ark, supposed to be going?
(a) To New Zealand.
(b) To Hawaii.
(c) To California.
(d) To Disneyland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Sonmi?
2. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
3. Who is Adrian?
4. What does Frobisher borrow when he leaves Ayrs?
5. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)