|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Sonmi out on outings, away from the university?
(b) Kim Im.
(d) Professor Mephi.
2. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
(a) A castle.
(b) A manor.
(c) A ranch.
(d) A chateau.
3. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
4. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
(a) The front door to the house.
(b) The gate to the grounds.
(c) The window in his room.
(d) A lock on his door.
5. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
(a) As a diary entry.
(b) As a tale.
(c) As a play.
(d) As an interview.
6. What is Change wearing when Sonmi first meets him?
(a) An invisible suit.
(b) A dark suit.
(c) A pressurized suit.
(d) A silver suit.
7. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
(c) Living beings.
8. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden temple.
(b) A hidden cave.
(c) A hidden safe house.
(d) A hidden artifact.
9. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His watch.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His coat.
(d) His necklace.
10. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
(a) Fey Li.
(b) Fay Lee.
(c) Fay Li.
(d) Fey Lee.
11. Who is Sonmi's friend who develops awareness?
12. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A insect bite.
(b) A mental illness.
(c) A parasite.
(d) A stomach flu.
13. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's phone book.
(b) In the hotel's safe.
(c) In the hotel's Bible.
(d) In the hotel's dvd collection.
14. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
15. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) A week.
(b) As long as she needs.
(c) No more than two weeks.
(d) A few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
2. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
3. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
4. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
5. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)