|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the temple.
(b) In the nose.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the neck.
2. Where does Chang take Sonmi in chapter five?
(a) Taemosan University.
(b) Gemean University.
(c) Chinchang University.
(d) Simoean University.
3. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
4. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
5. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The tenth floor.
(b) The eleventh floor.
(c) The twelfth floor.
(d) The ninth floor.
6. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
(a) A hanging.
(b) A flogging.
(c) A beating.
(d) A burning.
7. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His coat.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His necklace.
(d) His watch.
8. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A stomach flu.
(b) A parasite.
(c) A mental illness.
(d) A insect bite.
9. What is the name of the butler that Frobisher waits for, who brings him back to Vyvyan's home?
10. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
(a) Find women and beer.
(b) Become settlers.
(c) Transfer to another ship.
(d) Search for gold.
11. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
12. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His den.
(b) His safe haven.
(c) His coffin.
(d) His retreat.
13. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
14. Who is Sonmi's friend who develops awareness?
15. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
2. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
3. How long do the fabricants work when they are at the restaurant?
4. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
5. How does Cavendish get to the location his brother sends him to?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)