Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
2. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
3. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is brought on as a traveler.
(b) He is brought on as a worker.
(c) He is a stow away.
(d) He is brought on as a slave.
4. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Seer.
(b) The Prophetess.
(c) The Oracle.
(d) The Priestess.
5. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
6. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The twelfth floor.
(b) The eleventh floor.
(c) The tenth floor.
(d) The ninth floor.
7. What does Frobisher study at school?
8. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A harmony poem.
(b) A contast poem.
(c) A tone poem.
(d) A minor poem.
9. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
(a) The front door to the house.
(b) A lock on his door.
(c) The window in his room.
(d) The gate to the grounds.
10. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His coat.
(b) His watch.
(c) His necklace.
(d) His wallet.
11. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
(a) Fifty minutes.
(b) Forty minutes.
(c) Eighty minutes.
(d) Sixty minutes.
12. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
13. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A horse.
(b) A car.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A bicycle.
14. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
15. What day does Yoona try and escape the dinery?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) New Year's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is lacking in Cavendish's room at Aurora House?
2. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
3. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
4. How does Yoona get a stash of objects?
5. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)