|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His den.
(b) His coffin.
(c) His retreat.
(d) His safe haven.
2. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A fainting spell.
(d) A seizure.
3. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
4. Who takes Sonmi out on outings, away from the university?
(a) Kim Im.
(d) Professor Mephi.
5. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
(a) The Captain is ill.
(b) The Captain likes the doctor.
(c) The Captains crew is ill.
(d) The Captain doesn't think this is a good place for a doctor.
6. What is one of the jobs that Luisa's father holds?
(a) A paramedic.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A fire fighter.
(d) An emergency responder.
7. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
(a) As a diary entry.
(b) As an interview.
(c) As a tale.
(d) As a play.
8. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
9. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
10. Chang calls himself what?
(a) A chauffeur.
(b) A driver.
(c) A receiver.
(d) A pick-up man.
11. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) A composer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) An artist.
12. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
13. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Shopping District.
(b) The Plains District.
(c) The Lake District.
(d) The Circus District.
14. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
15. What does Cavendish read on the way to Aurora House?
(a) A manuscript.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A short story.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
2. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
3. What type of house is Aurora House?
4. What does Frobisher study at school?
5. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)