|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
2. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
3. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
(a) As an interview.
(b) As a tale.
(c) As a diary entry.
(d) As a play.
4. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A minor poem.
(b) A contast poem.
(c) A harmony poem.
(d) A tone poem.
5. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the nose.
(b) In the temple.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the neck.
6. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The tenth floor.
(b) The ninth floor.
(c) The eleventh floor.
(d) The twelfth floor.
7. What is lacking in Cavendish's room at Aurora House?
(a) A sofa.
(b) A phone.
(c) A bed.
(d) A sink.
8. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
9. What type of fabricant is Wing?
(a) A wasteman.
(b) An emergencyman.
(c) A hazardman.
(d) A disasterman.
10. What does Cavendish read on the way to Aurora House?
(a) A manuscript.
(b) A book.
(c) A short story.
(d) A magazine.
11. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His watch.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His necklace.
(d) His coat.
12. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
(d) Living beings.
13. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
(a) Fay Lee.
(b) Fey Lee.
(c) Fey Li.
(d) Fay Li.
14. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is mooching off the family.
(b) He is helping his family earn money.
(c) He is disinherited.
(d) He is the heir to the family fortune.
15. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
(a) The hit him.
(b) They draw graffiti.
(c) They litter.
(d) They are stealing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
2. What is the relationship between Don Grelsch and Luisa?
3. Who takes Sonmi out on outings, away from the university?
4. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
5. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)