|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal is Cavendish eating when he drops his silverware?
2. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggins' father.
(b) Hoggins' nephews.
(c) Hoggin's brothers.
(d) Hoggins' uncles.
3. Who is Sonmi's friend who develops awareness?
4. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
5. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
(a) Fay Lee.
(b) Fey Li.
(c) Fey Lee.
(d) Fay Li.
6. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
(a) Joshua Napier.
(b) Joe Napier.
(c) Joseph Napier.
(d) Jon Napier.
7. How many scientists does Seaboard get to go along with the potentially dangerous HYDRA project?
8. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
(a) Swinker Island.
(b) Swanlake Island.
(c) Swescher Island.
(d) Swannekke Island.
9. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
10. What type of house is Aurora House?
(a) An elderly nursing home.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) An in-patient treatment facility.
(d) A psychiatric facility.
11. What does Frobisher study at school?
12. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
(a) A manor.
(b) A castle.
(c) A chateau.
(d) A ranch.
13. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A horse.
(b) A scooter.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A car.
14. What does Cavendish read on the way to Aurora House?
(a) A short story.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A book.
(d) A manuscript.
15. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His coffin.
(b) His safe haven.
(c) His retreat.
(d) His den.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
2. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
3. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
4. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
5. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)