|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Plains District.
(b) The Circus District.
(c) The Lake District.
(d) The Shopping District.
2. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
3. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
5. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden artifact.
(b) A hidden temple.
(c) A hidden safe house.
(d) A hidden cave.
6. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) A week.
(b) A few days.
(c) As long as she needs.
(d) No more than two weeks.
7. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
8. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
(a) Forty minutes.
(b) Sixty minutes.
(c) Eighty minutes.
(d) Fifty minutes.
9. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
10. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
(a) Become settlers.
(b) Transfer to another ship.
(c) Search for gold.
(d) Find women and beer.
11. What type of fabricant is Wing?
(a) A hazardman.
(b) A disasterman.
(c) A wasteman.
(d) An emergencyman.
12. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggins' uncles.
(b) Hoggin's brothers.
(c) Hoggins' nephews.
(d) Hoggins' father.
13. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
14. When Kim first talks to Sonmi, he says he is leaving for how long?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Five days.
15. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frobisher study at school?
2. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
3. A fabricant becoming aware of their surroundings, developing curiosity and questioning the world is called what?
4. What is Isaac's, the engineer, last name?
5. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)