|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
(a) Fay Lee.
(b) Fay Li.
(c) Fey Lee.
(d) Fey Li.
2. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is a stow away.
(b) He is brought on as a worker.
(c) He is brought on as a slave.
(d) He is brought on as a traveler.
3. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His coffin.
(b) His safe haven.
(c) His retreat.
(d) His den.
4. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
(a) Eighty minutes.
(b) Fifty minutes.
(c) Forty minutes.
(d) Sixty minutes.
5. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
6. What is Isaac's, the engineer, last name?
7. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
(a) Swanlake Island.
(b) Swannekke Island.
(c) Swescher Island.
(d) Swinker Island.
8. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
9. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
10. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggins' uncles.
(b) Hoggin's brothers.
(c) Hoggins' nephews.
(d) Hoggins' father.
11. Yoona's escape attempt is blamed on who?
(c) The dinery manager.
12. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
(a) Blurred vision.
(c) Muscle spasms.
13. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
14. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
15. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
(a) Living beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
2. Sonmi-451 works as a dinery server in what place?
3. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
4. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
5. Who is Jocasta?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)