|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
(a) A lock on his door.
(b) The gate to the grounds.
(c) The front door to the house.
(d) The window in his room.
2. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A car.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A horse.
(d) A scooter.
3. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
(a) Find women and beer.
(b) Transfer to another ship.
(c) Search for gold.
(d) Become settlers.
4. What is one of the jobs that Luisa's father holds?
(a) A paramedic.
(b) A fire fighter.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An emergency responder.
5. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a balcony.
(b) On a ledge.
(c) On a patio.
(d) On a porch.
6. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
(a) The groundskeeper.
(b) The security guard.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The head nurse.
7. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
(a) The dense woods.
(b) The hot spots.
(c) The cheapest hotels.
(d) The friendliest women.
8. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
(a) Swescher Island.
(b) Swinker Island.
(c) Swanlake Island.
(d) Swannekke Island.
9. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
10. What is Sixsmith's first name?
11. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A notary.
(b) A designee.
(c) A trustee.
(d) A beneficiary.
12. What type of fabricant is Wing?
(a) An emergencyman.
(b) A hazardman.
(c) A disasterman.
(d) A wasteman.
13. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
(a) A sun.
(b) A circle.
(c) A comet.
(d) A star.
14. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
15. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
2. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
3. Where are the Maori from?
4. How does Cavendish get to the location his brother sends him to?
5. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)