|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a balcony.
(b) On a porch.
(c) On a ledge.
(d) On a patio.
2. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the temple.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the nose.
3. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
(d) Living beings.
4. Where are the Maori from?
(a) New Zealand.
(c) Alucian Islands.
5. Where does Chang take Sonmi in chapter five?
(a) Gemean University.
(b) Chinchang University.
(c) Taemosan University.
(d) Simoean University.
6. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
7. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
(a) The masters of the fabricants.
(b) The developers of the fabricants.
(c) Naturally-born individuals.
(d) The rulers of the world.
8. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
9. Chang calls himself what?
(a) A receiver.
(b) A pick-up man.
(c) A driver.
(d) A chauffeur.
10. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
(a) Swanlake Island.
(b) Swescher Island.
(c) Swinker Island.
(d) Swannekke Island.
11. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
12. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A parasite.
(b) A insect bite.
(c) A stomach flu.
(d) A mental illness.
13. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
14. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's phone book.
(b) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(c) In the hotel's Bible.
(d) In the hotel's safe.
15. Who takes Sonmi out on outings, away from the university?
(a) Professor Mephi.
(c) Kim Im.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who canes Cavendish after his attempted escape?
2. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
3. A fabricant becoming aware of their surroundings, developing curiosity and questioning the world is called what?
4. Yoona's escape attempt is blamed on who?
5. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)