|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A designee.
(b) A notary.
(c) A trustee.
(d) A beneficiary.
2. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(b) In the hotel's Bible.
(c) In the hotel's safe.
(d) In the hotel's phone book.
3. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
4. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A scooter.
(c) A horse.
(d) A car.
5. Yoona's escape attempt is blamed on who?
(a) The dinery manager.
6. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
7. What type of career does Sixsmith have?
8. Where does Chang take Sonmi in chapter five?
(a) Gemean University.
(b) Chinchang University.
(c) Simoean University.
(d) Taemosan University.
9. What type of gun does Vyvyan give Frobisher?
(a) A Luger.
(b) A Glock.
(c) A Browning.
(d) A Smith and Wesson.
10. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden safe house.
(b) A hidden artifact.
(c) A hidden cave.
(d) A hidden temple.
11. When Kim first talks to Sonmi, he says he is leaving for how long?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Six days.
12. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
13. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
14. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the nose.
(d) In the temple.
15. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a balcony.
(b) On a porch.
(c) On a patio.
(d) On a ledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
2. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
3. What does Adam call his cabin?
4. What type of house is Aurora House?
5. A fabricant becoming aware of their surroundings, developing curiosity and questioning the world is called what?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)