|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
2. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
(a) As a tale.
(b) As a diary entry.
(c) As a play.
(d) As an interview.
3. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
4. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
5. What is Isaac's, the engineer, last name?
6. What type of fabricant is Wing?
(a) A wasteman.
(b) A hazardman.
(c) An emergencyman.
(d) A disasterman.
7. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggins' uncles.
(b) Hoggins' father.
(c) Hoggin's brothers.
(d) Hoggins' nephews.
8. What type of gun does Vyvyan give Frobisher?
(a) A Glock.
(b) A Smith and Wesson.
(c) A Browning.
(d) A Luger.
9. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Priestess.
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The Prophetess.
(d) The Seer.
10. Where are the Maori from?
(b) Alucian Islands.
(c) New Zealand.
11. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
12. Sonmi-451 works as a dinery server in what place?
(a) Papa Smurf's.
(b) Papa Simm's.
(c) Papa Surfer's.
(d) Papa Song's.
13. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
14. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
15. How does Yoona get a stash of objects?
(a) They are given to her by the guests.
(b) They wae left by the guests.
(c) She steals them from the guests.
(d) The are thrown into the trash by the guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
2. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
3. A fabricant becoming aware of their surroundings, developing curiosity and questioning the world is called what?
4. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
5. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)