Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
(a) The Captain doesn't think this is a good place for a doctor.
(b) The Captain likes the doctor.
(c) The Captain is ill.
(d) The Captains crew is ill.
2. What does Frobisher study at school?
3. What type of fabricant is Wing?
(a) An emergencyman.
(b) A wasteman.
(c) A disasterman.
(d) A hazardman.
4. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
5. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
(a) They draw graffiti.
(b) They litter.
(c) They are stealing.
(d) The hit him.
6. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) A few days.
(b) No more than two weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) As long as she needs.
7. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(b) He is helping his family earn money.
(c) He is mooching off the family.
(d) He is disinherited.
8. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
(a) They are merchants.
(b) They are extinct.
(c) They are the rulers.
(d) They are slaves.
9. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
10. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Four weeks.
11. How does Cavendish get to the location his brother sends him to?
(a) By plane.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By train.
(d) By bus.
12. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
(a) Mr. Nightengale.
(b) Mr. Finch.
(c) Mr. Quail.
(d) Mr. Ostrich.
13. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The eleventh floor.
(b) The twelfth floor.
(c) The ninth floor.
(d) The tenth floor.
14. How does Yoona get a stash of objects?
(a) They wae left by the guests.
(b) The are thrown into the trash by the guests.
(c) She steals them from the guests.
(d) They are given to her by the guests.
15. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Seer.
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The Prophetess.
(d) The Priestess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
2. Who is Jocasta?
3. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
4. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
5. Who is Sonmi's friend who develops awareness?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)