|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Maori from?
(a) Alucian Islands.
(c) New Zealand.
2. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
(a) Younger than Cavendish.
(b) At least seventy.
(c) Older than eighty.
(d) At least fifty.
3. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His watch.
(c) His coat.
(d) His necklace.
4. What is Isaac's, the engineer, last name?
5. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
(a) Find women and beer.
(b) Become settlers.
(c) Transfer to another ship.
(d) Search for gold.
6. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A parasite.
(b) A stomach flu.
(c) A insect bite.
(d) A mental illness.
7. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's Bible.
(b) In the hotel's phone book.
(c) In the hotel's safe.
(d) In the hotel's dvd collection.
8. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
9. Who is Sonmi's friend who develops awareness?
10. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(b) He is mooching off the family.
(c) He is disinherited.
(d) He is helping his family earn money.
11. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
12. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
13. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
(a) A star.
(b) A sun.
(c) A circle.
(d) A comet.
14. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
(a) The rulers of the world.
(b) The masters of the fabricants.
(c) The developers of the fabricants.
(d) Naturally-born individuals.
15. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
(a) The hot spots.
(b) The cheapest hotels.
(c) The dense woods.
(d) The friendliest women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Yoona try and escape the dinery?
2. How many scientists does Seaboard get to go along with the potentially dangerous HYDRA project?
3. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
4. What does Frobisher study at school?
5. Yoona's escape attempt is blamed on who?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)