|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of career does Sixsmith have?
2. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
3. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggin's brothers.
(b) Hoggins' father.
(c) Hoggins' nephews.
(d) Hoggins' uncles.
4. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His coat.
(b) His watch.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His necklace.
5. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
6. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the nose.
(b) In the temple.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the neck.
7. Who canes Cavendish after his attempted escape?
(a) Nurse Gruels.
(b) Nurse Fuller.
(c) Nurse Noakes.
(d) Nurse Tallon.
8. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
9. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
(a) They are slaves.
(b) They are extinct.
(c) They are the rulers.
(d) They are merchants.
10. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
11. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
(a) An emergency.
(b) A fire.
(c) A broken part.
(d) A power outage.
12. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
(a) Search for gold.
(b) Transfer to another ship.
(c) Find women and beer.
(d) Become settlers.
13. What type of house is Aurora House?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) An elderly nursing home.
(c) An in-patient treatment facility.
(d) A psychiatric facility.
14. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
15. What is the relationship between Don Grelsch and Luisa?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her mentor.
(c) He is her boss.
(d) He is her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frobisher study at school?
2. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
3. Who is Jocasta?
4. What is Change wearing when Sonmi first meets him?
5. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)