|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
2. What type of fabricant is Wing?
(a) A disasterman.
(b) A hazardman.
(c) A wasteman.
(d) An emergencyman.
3. Yoona's escape attempt is blamed on who?
(d) The dinery manager.
4. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His safe haven.
(b) His coffin.
(c) His den.
(d) His retreat.
5. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
(a) Fey Li.
(b) Fay Li.
(c) Fay Lee.
(d) Fey Lee.
6. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A trustee.
(b) A notary.
(c) A designee.
(d) A beneficiary.
7. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Lake District.
(b) The Shopping District.
(c) The Plains District.
(d) The Circus District.
8. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
(a) Older than eighty.
(b) At least fifty.
(c) At least seventy.
(d) Younger than Cavendish.
9. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
10. Where are the Maori from?
(a) New Zealand.
(c) Alucian Islands.
11. Where does Chang take Sonmi in chapter five?
(a) Taemosan University.
(b) Simoean University.
(c) Chinchang University.
(d) Gemean University.
12. What is Sixsmith's first name?
13. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
(a) The security guard.
(b) The head nurse.
(c) The groundskeeper.
(d) The neighbors.
14. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
(a) As an interview.
(b) As a tale.
(c) As a diary entry.
(d) As a play.
15. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the temple.
(b) In the nose.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
2. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
3. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
4. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
5. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)