|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
(a) The Captain doesn't think this is a good place for a doctor.
(b) The Captain is ill.
(c) The Captains crew is ill.
(d) The Captain likes the doctor.
2. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
(a) Living beings.
3. What type of house is Aurora House?
(a) An in-patient treatment facility.
(b) A psychiatric facility.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) An elderly nursing home.
4. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
(a) The friendliest women.
(b) The dense woods.
(c) The cheapest hotels.
(d) The hot spots.
5. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
(a) Eighty minutes.
(b) Forty minutes.
(c) Sixty minutes.
(d) Fifty minutes.
6. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
(a) Find women and beer.
(b) Become settlers.
(c) Search for gold.
(d) Transfer to another ship.
7. Where does Chang take Sonmi in chapter five?
(a) Chinchang University.
(b) Taemosan University.
(c) Gemean University.
(d) Simoean University.
8. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A horse.
(b) A scooter.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A car.
9. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
10. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
(a) A fainting spell.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A seizure.
(d) A heart attack.
11. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
12. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
(a) The hit him.
(b) They litter.
(c) They draw graffiti.
(d) They are stealing.
13. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A tone poem.
(b) A harmony poem.
(c) A contast poem.
(d) A minor poem.
14. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
(a) As an interview.
(b) As a tale.
(c) As a play.
(d) As a diary entry.
15. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is brought on as a slave.
(b) He is brought on as a worker.
(c) He is a stow away.
(d) He is brought on as a traveler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
2. What does Adam call his cabin?
3. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
4. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
5. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)