|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
(a) The front door to the house.
(b) The window in his room.
(c) A lock on his door.
(d) The gate to the grounds.
2. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A car.
(b) A scooter.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bicycle.
3. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
(c) Muscle spasms.
(d) Blurred vision.
4. What is Change wearing when Sonmi first meets him?
(a) An invisible suit.
(b) A pressurized suit.
(c) A silver suit.
(d) A dark suit.
5. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
6. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
7. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
(a) Swinker Island.
(b) Swannekke Island.
(c) Swescher Island.
(d) Swanlake Island.
8. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
9. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
(a) A star.
(b) A sun.
(c) A circle.
(d) A comet.
10. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
11. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
(a) Living beings.
12. What does Cavendish read on the way to Aurora House?
(a) A short story.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A book.
(d) A manuscript.
13. Sonmi-451 works as a dinery server in what place?
(a) Papa Surfer's.
(b) Papa Smurf's.
(c) Papa Simm's.
(d) Papa Song's.
14. Who is Jocasta?
(a) Vyvyan's sister.
(b) Vyvyan's mother.
(c) Vyvyan's cousin.
(d) Vyvyan's wife.
15. Who is Sonmi's friend who develops awareness?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
2. How many scientists does Seaboard get to go along with the potentially dangerous HYDRA project?
3. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
4. Who canes Cavendish after his attempted escape?
5. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)