|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) A writer.
(b) A composer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) An artist.
2. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
(a) Jon Napier.
(b) Joe Napier.
(c) Joseph Napier.
(d) Joshua Napier.
3. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
4. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
(a) A burning.
(b) A beating.
(c) A flogging.
(d) A hanging.
5. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden artifact.
(b) A hidden temple.
(c) A hidden safe house.
(d) A hidden cave.
6. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
7. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) A few days.
(b) As long as she needs.
(c) No more than two weeks.
(d) A week.
8. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is brought on as a worker.
(b) He is a stow away.
(c) He is brought on as a traveler.
(d) He is brought on as a slave.
9. How many scientists does Seaboard get to go along with the potentially dangerous HYDRA project?
10. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
(a) A fainting spell.
(b) A seizure.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A stroke.
11. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
12. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
13. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A stomach flu.
(b) A mental illness.
(c) A insect bite.
(d) A parasite.
14. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
(a) Mr. Quail.
(b) Mr. Nightengale.
(c) Mr. Finch.
(d) Mr. Ostrich.
15. What is Change wearing when Sonmi first meets him?
(a) A pressurized suit.
(b) A dark suit.
(c) An invisible suit.
(d) A silver suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
2. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
3. What does Cavendish read on the way to Aurora House?
4. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
5. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)