|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Oracle.
(b) The Prophetess.
(c) The Priestess.
(d) The Seer.
2. Where does Chang take Sonmi in chapter five?
(a) Taemosan University.
(b) Chinchang University.
(c) Simoean University.
(d) Gemean University.
3. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A horse.
(b) A car.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A scooter.
4. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A contast poem.
(b) A harmony poem.
(c) A tone poem.
(d) A minor poem.
5. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
6. What is one of the jobs that Luisa's father holds?
(a) An emergency responder.
(b) A paramedic.
(c) A fire fighter.
(d) A police officer.
7. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
(a) Find women and beer.
(b) Become settlers.
(c) Transfer to another ship.
(d) Search for gold.
8. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
9. Where are the Maori from?
(b) Alucian Islands.
(c) New Zealand.
10. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden temple.
(b) A hidden artifact.
(c) A hidden safe house.
(d) A hidden cave.
11. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(b) In the hotel's Bible.
(c) In the hotel's safe.
(d) In the hotel's phone book.
12. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The twelfth floor.
(b) The tenth floor.
(c) The ninth floor.
(d) The eleventh floor.
13. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is helping his family earn money.
(b) He is mooching off the family.
(c) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(d) He is disinherited.
14. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggins' nephews.
(b) Hoggins' uncles.
(c) Hoggins' father.
(d) Hoggin's brothers.
15. What is Sixsmith's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chang calls himself what?
2. When Kim first talks to Sonmi, he says he is leaving for how long?
3. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
4. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
5. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)