|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A notary.
(b) A beneficiary.
(c) A designee.
(d) A trustee.
2. What do Eva and Frobisher climb, together?
(a) A castle tower.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A hill.
(d) A medieval tower.
3. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
4. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
(a) Vyvyan Arbuckle.
(b) Vyvyan Ayrs.
(c) Vyvyan Actre.
(d) Vyvyan Arrias.
5. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(b) In the hotel's safe.
(c) In the hotel's Bible.
(d) In the hotel's phone book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the fabricants work when they are at the restaurant?
2. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
3. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
4. What is Change wearing when Sonmi first meets him?
5. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)