|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Valleymen keep in their leader's house?
(a) Icons of their offerings to the gods.
(b) Icons of their gods.
(c) Icons of their dead.
(d) Icons of their ancestors.
2. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
(a) Fey Lee.
(b) Fay Li.
(c) Fey Li.
(d) Fay Lee.
3. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
4. What is the name of Eva's weekday host family?
(a) Van de Weldes.
(b) Van de Rigoues.
(c) Van de Veldes.
(d) Van de Courises.
5. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
(a) "What a relief."
(b) "Good riddance."
(c) "Best it is gone."
(d) "Thank goodness."
Short Answer Questions
1. What century is the view the Horroxes spout over dinner from?
2. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
3. When the group returns to the ship, what happens to Ewing's cabin?
4. What is the name of the document Sonmi writes over a three-week period?
5. What does the Reverend Horrox and his wife run?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)