|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Seer.
(b) The Priestess.
(c) The Prophetess.
(d) The Oracle.
2. Where does Ewing wear the key to his papers and money chest?
(a) Around his ankle.
(b) In his shoe.
(c) Around his neck.
(d) In his shirt.
3. What century is the view the Horroxes spout over dinner from?
4. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The head nurse.
(c) The groundskeeper.
(d) The security guard.
5. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
(a) The rulers of the world.
(b) Naturally-born individuals.
(c) The masters of the fabricants.
(d) The developers of the fabricants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of the natives where Reverend Horrox lives?
2. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
3. Who, at Christmas, does Cavendish write a letter?
4. What is the name of Sixsmith's yacht?
5. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)