|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the microchip implanted in all naturally-born fingers that allows them passage from one area to another?
2. Who does Frobisher ask to drive him to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) Morty Dhondt.
(b) Morty Mortimer.
(c) Morty Haunted.
(d) Morty Granddes.
3. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The security guard.
(c) The groundskeeper.
(d) The head nurse.
4. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
(a) "Good riddance."
(b) "Best it is gone."
(c) "What a relief."
(d) "Thank goodness."
5. Yoona's escape attempt is blamed on who?
(c) The dinery manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
2. How much money does the Sixsmith report earn Fay?
3. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
4. Chang calls himself what?
5. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)