|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
(a) Living beings.
2. Where are the fabricants, who are on the Golden Ark, supposed to be going?
(a) To Disneyland.
(b) To New Zealand.
(c) To California.
(d) To Hawaii.
3. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) A few days.
(b) As long as she needs.
(c) No more than two weeks.
(d) A week.
4. What island, of the Society Islands, does Ewing's ship land on?
5. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
(a) For the Sixsmith report.
(b) For her purse.
(c) For the key to the lock box.
(d) For her laptop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
2. Where does Cavendish leave the contact information for the author of "Half Lives"?
3. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
4. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
5. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)