|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
(a) A Bill of Rights.
(b) A revolution.
(c) Protection from the humans.
(d) A Constitution.
2. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
3. What does Meronym want to study from the Valleymen?
(a) Their sustainable living.
(b) Their customs and ways.
(c) Their religion and spirituality.
(d) Their farming techniques.
4. What is one of the jobs that Luisa's father holds?
(a) A police officer.
(b) An emergency responder.
(c) A paramedic.
(d) A fire fighter.
5. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
(a) The Union.
(b) The Revolt.
(c) The Hammers.
(d) The Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
2. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
3. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
4. Ha-why is related to what locale today?
5. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)