|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yoona's escape attempt is blamed on who?
(c) The dinery manager.
2. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's safe.
(b) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(c) In the hotel's Bible.
(d) In the hotel's phone book.
3. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His coat.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His watch.
(d) His necklace.
4. Where does Cavendish leave the contact information for the author of "Half Lives"?
(a) With his brother.
(b) In his office.
(c) On the train.
(d) In a safe.
5. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Prophetess.
(b) The Priestess.
(c) The Seer.
(d) The Oracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
2. Who asks Ewing to accompany him ashore?
3. What is the final blow that causes Frobisher to leave Ayrs?
4. What does the Reverend Horrox and his wife run?
5. What does Frobisher borrow when he leaves Ayrs?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)