|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is brought on as a worker.
(b) He is a stow away.
(c) He is brought on as a slave.
(d) He is brought on as a traveler.
2. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(b) In the hotel's Bible.
(c) In the hotel's safe.
(d) In the hotel's phone book.
3. Whose view of the world is "Eat or be eaten"?
(b) The captain's.
(c) Dr. Goose's.
4. What kind of god is Sonmi to the Valleymen?
5. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
(a) Because he employs Frobisher.
(b) Because Frobisher is an apprentice.
(c) Because he is Frobisher's mentor.
(d) Because he is letting Frobisher stay at his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What century is the view the Horroxes spout over dinner from?
2. What does Ernie use the phone to do?
3. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
4. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
5. What is the name of Sixsmith's yacht?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)