|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
2. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
3. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
(a) "What a relief."
(b) "Good riddance."
(c) "Best it is gone."
(d) "Thank goodness."
4. The servers at Papa Song's graduate to the Golden Ark after how many starts of service?
5. Where does Cavendish leave the contact information for the author of "Half Lives"?
(a) On the train.
(b) In his office.
(c) With his brother.
(d) In a safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ayrs borrow from Frobisher?
2. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
3. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
4. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
5. When Frobisher arrives at Eva's host family's home in Bruges, after leaving Ayrs, what is Eva in the midst of?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)