|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The leader of the union movement disguises himself as a what, when he talks to Sonmi?
(a) A snake.
(b) A carp.
(c) A bear.
(d) A lion.
2. What does Autua make Ewing drink to survive?
(a) Salt water.
(b) Baking soda and water.
(c) Rain water.
3. Who does Frobisher ask to drive him to the nearby World War I cemetery?
(a) Morty Mortimer.
(b) Morty Haunted.
(c) Morty Dhondt.
(d) Morty Granddes.
4. What do the Valleymen keep in their leader's house?
(a) Icons of their ancestors.
(b) Icons of their gods.
(c) Icons of their offerings to the gods.
(d) Icons of their dead.
5. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A designee.
(b) A trustee.
(c) A notary.
(d) A beneficiary.
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
2. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
3. Who is Georgette to Cavendish?
4. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
5. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)