|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, "The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
(a) A hanging.
(b) A beating.
(c) A flogging.
(d) A burning.
2. What does Ernie use the phone to do?
(a) Check his banking account.
(b) Check in with his children.
(c) Check weather information.
(d) Check sports scores.
3. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Four years.
4. Who asks Ewing to accompany him ashore?
(a) The natives.
(b) Doctor Goose.
(c) The first mate.
(d) The captain.
5. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
(a) His food.
(b) His drink.
(c) His toothpaste.
(d) His medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, at Christmas, does Cavendish write a letter?
2. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
3. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
4. Who does Frobisher ask to drive him to the nearby World War I cemetery?
5. Who is Georgette to Cavendish?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)