|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Cavendish on the phone at Aurora House?
2. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
3. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
(a) A revolution.
(b) A Bill of Rights.
(c) Protection from the humans.
(d) A Constitution.
4. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
5. What is Isaac's, the engineer, last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sixsmith's yacht?
2. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
3. What is the name of the fabricant nursery that Hae-Joo and Sonmi spend the night at?
4. What is the name of the document Sonmi writes over a three-week period?
5. Where does the group manage to hide the head nurse on the day of their escape?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)