|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sixsmith's first name?
2. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
(a) "What a relief."
(b) "Good riddance."
(c) "Thank goodness."
(d) "Best it is gone."
3. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The pastor.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A visitor.
4. What does Cavendish read on the way to Aurora House?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A book.
(c) A short story.
(d) A manuscript.
5. What do the Valleymen keep in their leader's house?
(a) Icons of their ancestors.
(b) Icons of their offerings to the gods.
(c) Icons of their dead.
(d) Icons of their gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sonmi-451 works as a dinery server in what place?
2. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
3. How many times a year do the Valleymen trace to trade with the Prescients?
4. A fabricant becoming aware of their surroundings, developing curiosity and questioning the world is called what?
5. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)