|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to naturally born individuals?
(a) Living beings.
2. Who helps Luisa to the surface, after she goes back to her sinking car?
(a) Van Glocking.
(b) Van Hasting.
(c) Van Zandt.
(d) Van Dorgle.
3. When Kim first talks to Sonmi, he says he is leaving for how long?
(a) Six days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Five days.
4. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
(a) The developers of the fabricants.
(b) Naturally-born individuals.
(c) The masters of the fabricants.
(d) The rulers of the world.
5. How does the group leave Aurora House?
(a) In the visiting son's car.
(b) In the nurse's car.
(c) On a local bus.
(d) In the Aurora House car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
2. Who is Jocasta?
3. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
4. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
5. What is Change wearing when Sonmi first meets him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)