|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
(a) He doesn't want to pay and turn it in.
(b) He doesn't think that fabricants should live.
(c) He doesn't like fabricants.
(d) He doesn't want his daughter to have a fabricant doll.
2. When Luisa returns to the office, after her trip to the record shop, what does she learn?
(a) She's put on leave.
(b) She's transferred.
(c) She's retired.
(d) She's fired.
3. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
(a) An emergency.
(b) A broken part.
(c) A power outage.
(d) A fire.
4. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The tenth floor.
(b) The eleventh floor.
(c) The twelfth floor.
(d) The ninth floor.
5. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) One week.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
2. What is the name of the slum that Hae-Joo and Sonmi escape to?
3. Who, at Christmas, does Cavendish write a letter?
4. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
5. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)