|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The tenth floor.
(b) The eleventh floor.
(c) The twelfth floor.
(d) The ninth floor.
2. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
(a) The front door to the house.
(b) A lock on his door.
(c) The window in his room.
(d) The gate to the grounds.
3. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
(b) Blurred vision.
(c) Muscle spasms.
4. At Christmas, who does Cavendish try and get to post a letter for him?
(a) The pastor.
(b) The nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A visitor.
5. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sonmi-451 works as a dinery server in what place?
2. A fabricant becoming aware of their surroundings, developing curiosity and questioning the world is called what?
3. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
4. What is lacking in Cavendish's room at Aurora House?
5. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)