|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cavendish read on the way to Aurora House?
(a) A manuscript.
(b) A short story.
(c) A book.
(d) A magazine.
2. Where are the Maori from?
(b) New Zealand.
(d) Alucian Islands.
3. Who do Cavendish, Ernie and Veronic lure to Aurora House on the day of their escape?
(a) A spolied son of a patient.
(b) A simple son of a patient.
(c) A young son of a patient.
(d) A rich son of a patient.
4. Where does Cavendish leave the contact information for the author of "Half Lives"?
(a) On the train.
(b) In his office.
(c) With his brother.
(d) In a safe.
5. What kind of god is Sonmi to the Valleymen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
2. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
3. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
4. What is the name of the fabricant nursery that Hae-Joo and Sonmi spend the night at?
5. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)