|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Maori from?
(b) New Zealand.
(d) Alucian Islands.
2. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
(a) A sun.
(b) A comet.
(c) A star.
(d) A circle.
3. Who kills Sonmi?
(a) Her old supervisor from the diner.
(b) The university staff.
(d) Her captors.
4. Who is Georgette to Cavendish?
5. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
(a) The developers of the fabricants.
(b) Naturally-born individuals.
(c) The masters of the fabricants.
(d) The rulers of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
2. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
3. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
4. How many scientists does Seaboard get to go along with the potentially dangerous HYDRA project?
5. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)