|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "An Orison of Sonmi-451".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
(a) They are merchants.
(b) They are the rulers.
(c) They are slaves.
(d) They are extinct.
2. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
(a) A hanging.
(b) A flogging.
(c) A burning.
(d) A beating.
3. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
(a) The window in his room.
(b) The gate to the grounds.
(c) The front door to the house.
(d) A lock on his door.
4. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggins' father.
(b) Hoggins' uncles.
(c) Hoggin's brothers.
(d) Hoggins' nephews.
5. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A stomach flu.
(b) A insect bite.
(c) A mental illness.
(d) A parasite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for fabricants in "An Orison of Sonmi-451"?
2. What does Adam call his cabin?
3. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
4. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
5. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)