|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
(a) Joe Napier.
(b) Jon Napier.
(c) Joseph Napier.
(d) Joshua Napier.
2. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
3. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
4. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
(a) Vyvyan Arrias.
(b) Vyvyan Actre.
(c) Vyvyan Arbuckle.
(d) Vyvyan Ayrs.
5. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Prophetess.
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The Priestess.
(d) The Seer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
2. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
3. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
4. How does Cavendish get to the location his brother sends him to?
5. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)