|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The ninth floor.
(b) The twelfth floor.
(c) The tenth floor.
(d) The eleventh floor.
2. What type of house is Aurora House?
(a) An in-patient treatment facility.
(b) An elderly nursing home.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A psychiatric facility.
3. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
(b) Muscle spasms.
(d) Blurred vision.
4. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is a stow away.
(b) He is brought on as a traveler.
(c) He is brought on as a worker.
(d) He is brought on as a slave.
5. What type of career does Sixsmith have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam call his cabin?
2. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
3. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
4. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
5. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)