|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
(a) The Captains crew is ill.
(b) The Captain doesn't think this is a good place for a doctor.
(c) The Captain is ill.
(d) The Captain likes the doctor.
2. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Who canes Cavendish after his attempted escape?
(a) Nurse Noakes.
(b) Nurse Tallon.
(c) Nurse Fuller.
(d) Nurse Gruels.
4. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
(a) Joshua Napier.
(b) Jon Napier.
(c) Joe Napier.
(d) Joseph Napier.
5. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
(a) They litter.
(b) They are stealing.
(c) The hit him.
(d) They draw graffiti.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Maori from?
2. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
3. How does Autua get on the ship?
4. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
5. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)