|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
2. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A stomach flu.
(b) A insect bite.
(c) A parasite.
(d) A mental illness.
3. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's Bible.
(b) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(c) In the hotel's phone book.
(d) In the hotel's safe.
4. What is lacking in Cavendish's room at Aurora House?
(a) A sofa.
(b) A sink.
(c) A phone.
(d) A bed.
5. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A tone poem.
(b) A minor poem.
(c) A harmony poem.
(d) A contast poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
2. Where are the Maori from?
3. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
4. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
5. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)