|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A mental illness.
(b) A parasite.
(c) A insect bite.
(d) A stomach flu.
2. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
(a) Vyvyan Arbuckle.
(b) Vyvyan Arrias.
(c) Vyvyan Actre.
(d) Vyvyan Ayrs.
3. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is a stow away.
(b) He is brought on as a slave.
(c) He is brought on as a worker.
(d) He is brought on as a traveler.
4. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
(a) At least seventy.
(b) Younger than Cavendish.
(c) At least fifty.
(d) Older than eighty.
5. What type of house is Aurora House?
(a) A psychiatric facility.
(b) An in-patient treatment facility.
(c) An elderly nursing home.
(d) A boarding house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
2. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
3. Who is Jocasta?
4. What is the name of the butler that Frobisher waits for, who brings him back to Vyvyan's home?
5. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)