|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
2. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A car.
(d) A scooter.
3. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
(a) An emergency.
(b) A power outage.
(c) A fire.
(d) A broken part.
4. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
5. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggins' nephews.
(b) Hoggin's brothers.
(c) Hoggins' father.
(d) Hoggins' uncles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
2. How many scientists does Seaboard get to go along with the potentially dangerous HYDRA project?
3. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
4. What does Frobisher study at school?
5. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)