|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
(a) The security guard.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The groundskeeper.
(d) The head nurse.
2. What is one of the jobs that Luisa's father holds?
(a) A fire fighter.
(b) An emergency responder.
(c) A paramedic.
(d) A police officer.
3. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
(a) An emergency.
(b) A fire.
(c) A power outage.
(d) A broken part.
4. What is lacking in Cavendish's room at Aurora House?
(a) A phone.
(b) A sink.
(c) A sofa.
(d) A bed.
5. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A notary.
(b) A beneficiary.
(c) A trustee.
(d) A designee.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
2. What is the relationship between Don Grelsch and Luisa?
3. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
4. Where are the Maori from?
5. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)