|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
2. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The tenth floor.
(b) The eleventh floor.
(c) The ninth floor.
(d) The twelfth floor.
3. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
(a) Hoggins' father.
(b) Hoggins' nephews.
(c) Hoggin's brothers.
(d) Hoggins' uncles.
4. What type of career does Sixsmith have?
5. What does Frobisher study at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
2. Where are the Maori from?
3. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
4. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
5. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)