|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
2. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's safe.
(b) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(c) In the hotel's phone book.
(d) In the hotel's Bible.
3. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
4. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Plains District.
(b) The Circus District.
(c) The Shopping District.
(d) The Lake District.
5. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is disinherited.
(b) He is helping his family earn money.
(c) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(d) He is mooching off the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
2. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
3. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
4. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
5. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)