|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
2. How does Cavendish get to the location his brother sends him to?
(a) By plane.
(b) By train.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By bus.
3. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
(a) Older than eighty.
(b) At least fifty.
(c) At least seventy.
(d) Younger than Cavendish.
4. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What type of gun does Vyvyan give Frobisher?
(a) A Smith and Wesson.
(b) A Luger.
(c) A Browning.
(d) A Glock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
2. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
3. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
4. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
5. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)