|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
(a) The window in his room.
(b) The gate to the grounds.
(c) A lock on his door.
(d) The front door to the house.
2. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
(a) Vyvyan Arrias.
(b) Vyvyan Arbuckle.
(c) Vyvyan Ayrs.
(d) Vyvyan Actre.
3. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Four weeks.
4. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
(a) At least seventy.
(b) Older than eighty.
(c) At least fifty.
(d) Younger than Cavendish.
5. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Prophetess.
(b) The Seer.
(c) The Priestess.
(d) The Oracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
2. Who tackles Cavendish when he tries to escape?
3. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
4. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
5. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)