|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
2. What is the relationship between Don Grelsch and Luisa?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her mentor.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her boss.
3. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A writer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A composer.
4. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A parasite.
(b) A mental illness.
(c) A insect bite.
(d) A stomach flu.
5. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
2. What does Frobisher study at school?
3. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
4. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
5. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)