|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's Bible.
(b) In the hotel's phone book.
(c) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(d) In the hotel's safe.
2. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
(a) A beating.
(b) A burning.
(c) A hanging.
(d) A flogging.
3. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
(a) Swinker Island.
(b) Swanlake Island.
(c) Swannekke Island.
(d) Swescher Island.
4. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A designee.
(b) A notary.
(c) A beneficiary.
(d) A trustee.
5. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is helping his family earn money.
(b) He is mooching off the family.
(c) He is disinherited.
(d) He is the heir to the family fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam call his cabin?
2. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
3. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
4. What is Sixsmith's first name?
5. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)