|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A car.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A horse.
(d) A scooter.
2. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's safe.
(b) In the hotel's Bible.
(c) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(d) In the hotel's phone book.
3. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
(a) A comet.
(b) A star.
(c) A circle.
(d) A sun.
4. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A tone poem.
(b) A harmony poem.
(c) A contast poem.
(d) A minor poem.
5. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) As long as she needs.
(b) No more than two weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
2. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
3. What is the relationship between Don Grelsch and Luisa?
4. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
5. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)