|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
2. Who is Jocasta?
(a) Vyvyan's mother.
(b) Vyvyan's sister.
(c) Vyvyan's wife.
(d) Vyvyan's cousin.
3. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
(a) A circle.
(b) A star.
(c) A comet.
(d) A sun.
4. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His retreat.
(b) His den.
(c) His coffin.
(d) His safe haven.
5. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is brought on as a worker.
(b) He is a stow away.
(c) He is brought on as a slave.
(d) He is brought on as a traveler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
2. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
3. What is Sixsmith's first name?
4. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
5. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)