|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
2. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
(a) A manor.
(b) A ranch.
(c) A chateau.
(d) A castle.
3. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
4. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(b) He is disinherited.
(c) He is mooching off the family.
(d) He is helping his family earn money.
5. What is the name of the butler that Frobisher waits for, who brings him back to Vyvyan's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
2. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
3. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
4. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
5. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)