|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
2. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
3. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) A week.
(b) No more than two weeks.
(c) As long as she needs.
(d) A few days.
4. What is the name of the butler that Frobisher waits for, who brings him back to Vyvyan's home?
5. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden artifact.
(b) A hidden cave.
(c) A hidden temple.
(d) A hidden safe house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
2. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
3. What is Sixsmith's first name?
4. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
5. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)