|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(b) In the hotel's phone book.
(c) In the hotel's safe.
(d) In the hotel's Bible.
2. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
3. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
4. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a balcony.
(b) On a porch.
(c) On a ledge.
(d) On a patio.
5. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
(a) Joe Napier.
(b) Joseph Napier.
(c) Joshua Napier.
(d) Jon Napier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
2. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
3. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
4. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
5. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)