|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) As long as she needs.
(b) A week.
(c) A few days.
(d) No more than two weeks.
2. How many scientists does Seaboard get to go along with the potentially dangerous HYDRA project?
3. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is a stow away.
(b) He is brought on as a slave.
(c) He is brought on as a worker.
(d) He is brought on as a traveler.
4. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
(a) A comet.
(b) A star.
(c) A sun.
(d) A circle.
5. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the jobs that Luisa's father holds?
2. What is Sixsmith's first name?
3. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
4. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
5. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)