|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A car.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A scooter.
2. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
3. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
4. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Priestess.
(b) The Prophetess.
(c) The Seer.
(d) The Oracle.
5. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's safe.
(b) In the hotel's phone book.
(c) In the hotel's Bible.
(d) In the hotel's dvd collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
2. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
3. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
4. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
5. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)