|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
(a) Vyvyan Arrias.
(b) Vyvyan Ayrs.
(c) Vyvyan Arbuckle.
(d) Vyvyan Actre.
3. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
(a) Swinker Island.
(b) Swanlake Island.
(c) Swannekke Island.
(d) Swescher Island.
4. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden cave.
(b) A hidden temple.
(c) A hidden safe house.
(d) A hidden artifact.
5. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
2. What is the name of Seaboard's PR liaison?
3. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
4. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
5. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)