|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His retreat.
(b) His den.
(c) His safe haven.
(d) His coffin.
2. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is brought on as a traveler.
(b) He is brought on as a worker.
(c) He is a stow away.
(d) He is brought on as a slave.
4. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
5. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
2. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
3. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
4. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
5. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)