|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Half-Lives: The First Luisa Rey Mystery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
(a) The Captain is ill.
(b) The Captain doesn't think this is a good place for a doctor.
(c) The Captains crew is ill.
(d) The Captain likes the doctor.
2. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) One week.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
4. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a balcony.
(b) On a ledge.
(c) On a porch.
(d) On a patio.
5. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A designee.
(b) A beneficiary.
(c) A trustee.
(d) A notary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the butler that Frobisher waits for, who brings him back to Vyvyan's home?
2. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
3. What does Frobisher study at school?
4. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
5. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)