|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
2. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
3. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
(a) The dense woods.
(b) The hot spots.
(c) The friendliest women.
(d) The cheapest hotels.
4. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden temple.
(b) A hidden cave.
(c) A hidden safe house.
(d) A hidden artifact.
5. Who is Jocasta?
(a) Vyvyan's mother.
(b) Vyvyan's wife.
(c) Vyvyan's cousin.
(d) Vyvyan's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
2. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
3. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
4. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
5. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)