|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His den.
(b) His coffin.
(c) His retreat.
(d) His safe haven.
2. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A horse.
(c) A car.
(d) A bicycle.
3. Who is Jocasta?
(a) Vyvyan's mother.
(b) Vyvyan's cousin.
(c) Vyvyan's sister.
(d) Vyvyan's wife.
4. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
5. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is helping his family earn money.
(b) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(c) He is mooching off the family.
(d) He is disinherited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
2. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
3. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
4. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
5. What does Frobisher study at school?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)