|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
2. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
(a) A hidden artifact.
(b) A hidden temple.
(c) A hidden cave.
(d) A hidden safe house.
3. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
(a) Vyvyan Ayrs.
(b) Vyvyan Arrias.
(c) Vyvyan Arbuckle.
(d) Vyvyan Actre.
4. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is a stow away.
(b) He is brought on as a slave.
(c) He is brought on as a worker.
(d) He is brought on as a traveler.
5. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) A writer.
(b) A dancer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A composer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frobisher study at school?
2. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
3. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
4. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
5. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)