|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
(a) Vyvyan Arrias.
(b) Vyvyan Actre.
(c) Vyvyan Ayrs.
(d) Vyvyan Arbuckle.
2. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A notary.
(b) A designee.
(c) A beneficiary.
(d) A trustee.
3. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
(a) A hanging.
(b) A beating.
(c) A burning.
(d) A flogging.
4. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
(a) The Prophetess.
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The Seer.
(d) The Priestess.
5. What type of gun does Vyvyan give Frobisher?
(a) A Glock.
(b) A Luger.
(c) A Browning.
(d) A Smith and Wesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
2. How does Autua get on the ship?
3. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
4. What does Adam call his cabin?
5. Where are the Maori from?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)