|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A harmony poem.
(b) A minor poem.
(c) A tone poem.
(d) A contast poem.
2. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
(a) A burning.
(b) A beating.
(c) A hanging.
(d) A flogging.
3. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His safe haven.
(b) His coffin.
(c) His retreat.
(d) His den.
4. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
5. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
(a) They are merchants.
(b) They are the rulers.
(c) They are slaves.
(d) They are extinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of gun does Vyvyan give Frobisher?
2. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
3. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
4. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
5. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)