|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) One week.
2. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
(a) A chateau.
(b) A manor.
(c) A castle.
(d) A ranch.
3. Where are the Maori from?
(b) New Zealand.
(c) Alucian Islands.
4. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A tone poem.
(b) A harmony poem.
(c) A contast poem.
(d) A minor poem.
5. What is the name of the butler that Frobisher waits for, who brings him back to Vyvyan's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
2. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
3. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
4. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
5. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)