|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
(d) San Francisco.
2. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
3. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
(a) A beating.
(b) A flogging.
(c) A burning.
(d) A hanging.
4. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
5. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
2. How does Autua get on the ship?
3. What does Adam call his cabin?
4. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
5. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)