|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A contast poem.
(b) A tone poem.
(c) A minor poem.
(d) A harmony poem.
2. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A stomach flu.
(b) A insect bite.
(c) A mental illness.
(d) A parasite.
3. Who is Jocasta?
(a) Vyvyan's sister.
(b) Vyvyan's mother.
(c) Vyvyan's cousin.
(d) Vyvyan's wife.
4. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
(a) A designee.
(b) A beneficiary.
(c) A notary.
(d) A trustee.
5. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
2. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
3. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
4. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
5. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)