|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Maori from?
(c) New Zealand.
(d) Alucian Islands.
2. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is mooching off the family.
(b) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(c) He is disinherited.
(d) He is helping his family earn money.
3. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is brought on as a slave.
(b) He is brought on as a traveler.
(c) He is a stow away.
(d) He is brought on as a worker.
4. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
5. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
(a) Muscle spasms.
(d) Blurred vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
2. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
3. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
4. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
5. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)