|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
(a) Vyvyan Actre.
(b) Vyvyan Arrias.
(c) Vyvyan Ayrs.
(d) Vyvyan Arbuckle.
2. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A horse.
(b) A scooter.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A car.
3. What does Frobisher study at school?
4. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is brought on as a worker.
(b) He is brought on as a slave.
(c) He is a stow away.
(d) He is brought on as a traveler.
5. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(b) He is disinherited.
(c) He is helping his family earn money.
(d) He is mooching off the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
2. What is the name of the butler that Frobisher waits for, who brings him back to Vyvyan's home?
3. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
4. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
5. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)