|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
2. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) A composer.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A writer.
(d) An artist.
3. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
4. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
5. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
2. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
3. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
4. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
5. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)