|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What type of gun does Vyvyan give Frobisher?
(a) A Glock.
(b) A Browning.
(c) A Smith and Wesson.
(d) A Luger.
3. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is brought on as a worker.
(b) He is brought on as a traveler.
(c) He is a stow away.
(d) He is brought on as a slave.
4. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
(b) Muscle spasms.
(c) Blurred vision.
5. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
(a) Find women and beer.
(b) Become settlers.
(c) Transfer to another ship.
(d) Search for gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
2. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
3. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
4. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
5. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)