|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at Luisa's mother's house, charming the lady of the house, and pretending to be a junior partner in a local law firm?
2. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A composer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A writer.
3. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
4. How is "An Orison of Sonmi-451" told?
(a) As a diary entry.
(b) As an interview.
(c) As a play.
(d) As a tale.
5. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
(a) A star.
(b) A circle.
(c) A comet.
(d) A sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. The servers at Papa Song's graduate to the Golden Ark after how many starts of service?
2. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
3. What do Ernie, Veronice and Cavendish share in their hideout?
4. What is Sixsmith's first name?
5. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)