|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
2. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
(a) Sixty minutes.
(b) Eighty minutes.
(c) Forty minutes.
(d) Fifty minutes.
3. What is one of the jobs that Luisa's father holds?
(a) An emergency responder.
(b) A paramedic.
(c) A fire fighter.
(d) A police officer.
4. Who, at Christmas, does Cavendish write a letter?
(a) His secretary.
(b) His children.
(c) His friends.
(d) His publisher.
5. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Lake District.
(b) The Shopping District.
(c) The Plains District.
(d) The Circus District.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
2. How does Yoona get a stash of objects?
3. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
4. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
5. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)