|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
(a) Mr. Nightengale.
(b) Mr. Quail.
(c) Mr. Finch.
(d) Mr. Ostrich.
2. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the heart.
(b) In the nose.
(c) In the neck.
(d) In the temple.
3. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) As long as she needs.
(b) A week.
(c) No more than two weeks.
(d) A few days.
4. What does Frobisher borrow when he leaves Ayrs?
(a) Ayrs' antique Browning.
(b) Ayrs' antique Smith and Wesson.
(c) Ayrs' antique Glock.
(d) Ayrs' antique Luger.
5. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
(a) He doesn't want to pay and turn it in.
(b) He doesn't think that fabricants should live.
(c) He doesn't like fabricants.
(d) He doesn't want his daughter to have a fabricant doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal is Cavendish eating when he drops his silverware?
2. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
3. How long is Meronym staying with the Valleymen?
4. What is the final blow that causes Frobisher to leave Ayrs?
5. Why does Luisa return to her sinking car?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)