|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
(a) Naturally-born individuals.
(b) The masters of the fabricants.
(c) The developers of the fabricants.
(d) The rulers of the world.
2. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The tenth floor.
(b) The ninth floor.
(c) The twelfth floor.
(d) The eleventh floor.
3. What is the shape of the birthmark Frobisher has on his shoulder?
(a) A circle.
(b) A sun.
(c) A comet.
(d) A star.
4. What meal is Cavendish eating when he drops his silverware?
5. What the last name of Ernie, who Cavendish befriends at the Aurora House?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luisa go to the record shop to pick up?
2. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
3. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
4. When Sonmi wakes to a noise in the middle of curfew, how does she find the dinery supervisor?
5. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)