|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the fabricant nursery that Hae-Joo and Sonmi spend the night at?
(a) The Bank.
(c) The Farm.
2. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
3. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What does Cavendish struggle after his apparent medical problem?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His memory.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) His emotions.
5. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
(a) A better room.
(d) A reward.
Short Answer Questions
1. A fabricant becoming aware of their surroundings, developing curiosity and questioning the world is called what?
2. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
3. When Kim first talks to Sonmi, he says he is leaving for how long?
4. How long do the fabricants work when they are at the restaurant?
5. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)