|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man mutter as he throws the fabricant doll into the river?
(a) "What a relief."
(b) "Thank goodness."
(c) "Good riddance."
(d) "Best it is gone."
2. When Frobisher arrives at Eva's host family's home in Bruges, after leaving Ayrs, what is Eva in the midst of?
(a) A job.
(b) A dress fitting.
(c) A work interview.
(d) A party.
3. Why dioesthe man throw the fabricant doll in to the freezing river?
(a) He doesn't want his daughter to have a fabricant doll.
(b) He doesn't think that fabricants should live.
(c) He doesn't like fabricants.
(d) He doesn't want to pay and turn it in.
4. Who is waiting for Luisa when she goes to collect a few things from her apartment after her car accident?
5. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A horse.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tribe abducts Zachry's brother?
2. What is the current state of the first natives of the island?
3. Where does Cavendish leave the contact information for the author of "Half Lives"?
4. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
5. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)