|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the microchip implanted in all naturally-born fingers that allows them passage from one area to another?
2. Who is Sonmi's counterpart to the Valleymen?
(a) Old Victor.
(b) Old Lucifer.
(c) Old Joseph.
(d) Old Georgie.
3. Ernie warns Cavendish to be careful, or else there is something put in what?
(a) His toothpaste.
(b) His food.
(c) His drink.
(d) His medicine.
4. When Napier is called into the office of the Vice CEO after the plane crash, what is he offered?
(a) A relocation.
(b) An early retirement package.
(c) A shift in responsibilities.
(d) A promotion.
5. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event happens before "Sloosh'a's Crossin"?
2. What does Meronym give Zachry to save his sister?
3. When Frobisher arrives at Eva's host family's home in Bruges, after leaving Ayrs, what is Eva in the midst of?
4. After seeing the killing of the fabricants, Sonmi decides that the fabricants need what?
5. What group is Hae-Joo-Im part of?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)