|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a facescaper?
(a) An identity falsifier.
(b) A mask.
(c) A plastic surgeon.
(d) An image changer.
2. How many scientists does Seaboard get to go along with the potentially dangerous HYDRA project?
3. Who says that fabricants don't have a personality?
(a) Naturally-born individuals.
(b) The rulers of the world.
(c) The masters of the fabricants.
(d) The developers of the fabricants.
4. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
5. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
(a) Eighty minutes.
(b) Fifty minutes.
(c) Sixty minutes.
(d) Forty minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
2. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
3. What does Ernie use the phone to do?
4. Why does Ayrs believe he owns everything Frobisher creates?
5. Hae-Joo's aide is hit by what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)