|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is disinherited.
(b) He is helping his family earn money.
(c) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(d) He is mooching off the family.
2. What type of career does Sixsmith have?
3. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A car.
(d) A scooter.
4. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
(a) The hit him.
(b) They draw graffiti.
(c) They litter.
(d) They are stealing.
5. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
2. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
3. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
4. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
5. What meal is Cavendish eating when he drops his silverware?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)