|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam call his cabin?
(a) His coffin.
(b) His retreat.
(c) His safe haven.
(d) His den.
2. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a ledge.
(b) On a balcony.
(c) On a patio.
(d) On a porch.
3. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Shopping District.
(b) The Circus District.
(c) The Lake District.
(d) The Plains District.
4. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
5. Where does Frobisher plan to meet the book dealer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
2. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
3. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
4. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
5. What is Adam looking for in the South Pacific?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)