|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sixsmith's niece?
2. What does Cavendish challenge the three, rough teenage girls for?
(a) They litter.
(b) They draw graffiti.
(c) They are stealing.
(d) The hit him.
3. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
(a) The ninth floor.
(b) The twelfth floor.
(c) The eleventh floor.
(d) The tenth floor.
5. How does Cavendish get to the location his brother sends him to?
(a) By train.
(b) By plane.
(c) By bus.
(d) By taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
2. What language does Eva speak, exclusively?
3. Where are the Maori from?
4. Who finds the nine letters that Sixsmith stashes?
5. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)