|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a porch.
(b) On a balcony.
(c) On a ledge.
(d) On a patio.
2. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A minor poem.
(b) A contast poem.
(c) A harmony poem.
(d) A tone poem.
3. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A composer.
(d) An artist.
4. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
5. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
(a) As long as she needs.
(b) A few days.
(c) No more than two weeks.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
2. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
3. What is Isaac's, the engineer, last name?
4. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
5. What floor balcony does Hoggins push a critic off of?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)