|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
2. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a patio.
(b) On a porch.
(c) On a ledge.
(d) On a balcony.
3. What is lacking in Cavendish's room at Aurora House?
(a) A sofa.
(b) A phone.
(c) A sink.
(d) A bed.
4. What is Sixsmith's first name?
5. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Lake District.
(b) The Plains District.
(c) The Circus District.
(d) The Shopping District.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
2. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
3. Where are the Maori from?
4. What is the name of the ship Adam takes to the South Pacific?
5. What kind of recurring illness does Vyvyan suffer from?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)