|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A tone poem.
(b) A harmony poem.
(c) A minor poem.
(d) A contast poem.
2. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
3. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is brought on as a traveler.
(b) He is brought on as a slave.
(c) He is brought on as a worker.
(d) He is a stow away.
4. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
5. Where are the Maori from?
(b) New Zealand.
(c) Alucian Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
2. When Adam goes exploring, what does he stumble into?
3. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
4. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
5. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)