|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the group of sailors plan to do in San Francisco?
(a) Search for gold.
(b) Transfer to another ship.
(c) Find women and beer.
(d) Become settlers.
2. Where does Smoke shoot Smith?
(a) In the nose.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the temple.
(d) In the neck.
3. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Lake District.
(b) The Plains District.
(c) The Shopping District.
(d) The Circus District.
4. What does Cavendish break to try and escape?
(a) The front door to the house.
(b) The window in his room.
(c) The gate to the grounds.
(d) A lock on his door.
5. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a patio.
(b) On a balcony.
(c) On a porch.
(d) On a ledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
2. What is lacking in Cavendish's room at Aurora House?
3. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
4. What title does Alberto Grimaldi hold in Seaboard?
5. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)