|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Cavendish to cause him to drop his silverware?
(a) A seizure.
(b) A fainting spell.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
2. What is the district that Cavendish's brother sends him to?
(a) The Lake District.
(b) The Shopping District.
(c) The Circus District.
(d) The Plains District.
3. Where are the Maori from?
(a) Alucian Islands.
(d) New Zealand.
4. When the Dr. Henry and Adam take an early morning walk, what kind of punishment is being given to a native?
(a) A hanging.
(b) A flogging.
(c) A burning.
(d) A beating.
5. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
(a) Joe Napier.
(b) Joshua Napier.
(c) Joseph Napier.
(d) Jon Napier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Isaac's, the engineer, last name?
2. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
3. How many letters are in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim"?
4. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
5. How many days does Grelsch give Luisa to complete her expose?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)