|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A harmony poem.
(b) A tone poem.
(c) A minor poem.
(d) A contast poem.
2. What year are the letters in the first portion of "Letters from Zedelgheim" written?
3. What do the three teenage girls steal from Cavendish?
(a) His coat.
(b) His necklace.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His watch.
4. What does Adam draw on the map he gives the sailors?
(a) The friendliest women.
(b) The dense woods.
(c) The hot spots.
(d) The cheapest hotels.
5. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
(a) A car.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
2. Where are the Maori from?
3. How old are all the other guests at Aurora House?
4. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
5. Where does Adam Ewing practice law?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)