|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Ghastly Ordeal of Timothy Cavendish".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
(a) A writer.
(b) An artist.
(c) A composer.
(d) A dancer.
2. Who is Hoggins' only review written by?
(a) Mr. Finch.
(b) Mr. Ostrich.
(c) Mr. Quail.
(d) Mr. Nightengale.
3. Who does Cavendish try to borrow money from, as a last resort.
4. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
5. Why does the Captain want the doctor to sail with them?
(a) The Captain likes the doctor.
(b) The Captains crew is ill.
(c) The Captain doesn't think this is a good place for a doctor.
(d) The Captain is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Frobisher and Vyvyan end work by, every afternoon?
2. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
3. Who visits Cavendish, looking for their share of the revenues?
4. Where does Cavendish challenge three, rough teenage girls?
5. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)