|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sisters remember playing in the sand and along the banks of what nearby river?
2. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
(b) Hyder Ali Sahib
(c) Aunt Mira's family
3. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
4. What does Bim think of his statement?
(a) She agrees and begins weeping
(b) She is angry and throws him out of the house
(c) She seeks out his mother for her opnion
(d) She believes it to be completely false
5. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
(a) He has already mentioned going to the track that morning
(b) He is mentally retarded and never goes to the office
(c) Bim usually does not speak to Baba in the morning
(d) He is usually off on Tuesdays
Short Answer Questions
1. What surrounds Tara's family home and those of her neighbors?
2. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
3. What does Dr.Biswas ask Bim to do?
4. Where does Tara remember going for escape from the neglect of her parents?
5. Where has Bakul been posted when he comes to ask Bim for permission to marry Tara?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)