|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
(a) She begins a career as a professional caregiver
(b) She begins obsessing about the cow
(c) She surprises everyone by marrying Dr. Biswas
(d) She dies
2. What happens to the mother?
(a) She divorces the father
(b) She dies without the children ever seeing her again
(c) She runs off with the chauffeur
(d) She grows old and Bim must care for her
3. Who does Dr. Biswas admire above all others?
(c) Elvis Presley
4. What surrounds Tara's family home and those of her neighbors?
(a) Dry parched desert
(b) Gardens full of plants and birds
(c) Poverty and sickness
(d) A lake
5. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
(a) Hyder Ali Sahib
(c) Aunt Mira's family
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
2. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
3. How does Bim use this old letter from Raja?
4. What helps Raja to begin to get better?
5. How does Bim react to his interest?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)