|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Raja's friends at Hindu College find out he believes the idea of Pakistan is feasible?
(a) They become his enemies
(b) They change their opinion and view to his
(c) They write letters to the newspaper in protest
(d) They try to kill him
2. Where does Tara remember going for escape from the neglect of her parents?
(a) To Hyder Ali Sahib's house to read
(b) To her Aunt Mira's room
(c) To school
(d) To the roof of the house
3. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
(a) At the home of Hyder Ali
(b) At the home of the Misras sisters
(c) On the rose path
(d) Under Aunt Mira's bed
4. What does Tara ask Bim to do?
(a) Move away from the house
(b) Do her laundry
(c) Attend the upcoming wedding of Raja's daughter
(d) Fix dinner for her and Bakul
5. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) In a hotel
(b) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
(c) At the home of Bakul's parents
(d) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
2. How does Bim react to his interest?
3. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
4. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
5. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)