|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bim use this old letter from Raja?
(a) To remind her how angry she was when the letter came
(b) To blackmail Tara
(c) To remember her brother's handwriting
(d) To remind her to pay the rent
2. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
(a) He finds it in the dumpster
(b) From Sears
(c) He steals it from the Misras sisters
(d) From the empty house of Hyder Ali
3. What talent did their brother Raja have that developed into a career for him?
(a) He wrote poetry
(b) He was a great cook
(c) He drove race cars
(d) He sang rock and roll
4. What do the children call their father?
(a) The master of the entrance and the exit
(c) The one who loves us
5. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't they visit more often?
2. What helps Raja to begin to get better?
3. What are the names of the people everyone is talking about that summer, according to this novel?
4. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
5. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)