|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is asleep on the veranda when Bakul, Bim and Tara return home?
(b) The pet dog
(c) The jet-black cat
(d) Aunt Mira
2. Who does Raja share his knowledge and dreams with in the family?
(b) The jet-black cat
3. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
(a) Running off his wife
(b) Stealing his musical instruments
(c) Running off his musicians and denying him money
(d) Kidnapping his children
4. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
(a) Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) Their father
(d) Roy Rogers
5. Why did Baba refuse the new 78 records that Tara found for him?
(a) He does not like Tara
(b) He is no longer using the gramophone
(c) He only likes the ones he has already
(d) He already has those copies
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the father?
2. What was the difference in religion between Raja and Hyder Ali?
3. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
4. Who is sitting on the veranda while Raja departs the family home?
5. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)