|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
(a) Aunt Mira
(b) Dr. Biswas
2. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
(a) They are drunkards and their wives have left them
(b) The Misras sisters have asked them to come home
(c) Their wives have left them for other men
(d) They were wounded in the war
3. What happened to the father?
(a) He dies in an automobile accident
(b) He falls in love with Mira
(c) He becomes successful in business and leaves
(d) He remarries
4. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
(b) Every summer
(d) Every three to five years
5. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) In a hotel
(b) At the home of Bakul's parents
(c) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
(d) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
2. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
3. When Raja gets older, what other activity does he get involved in at Hyder Ali's home?
4. What surrounds Tara's family home and those of her neighbors?
5. What family pet joins the sisters in the garden?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)