|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Bakul been posted when he comes to ask Bim for permission to marry Tara?
(c) United States
2. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
(a) Roy Rogers
(b) Hyder Ali Sahib
(c) Their father
3. What does Bim pull out of the desk to show to Tara that night?
(a) A love letter from Dr. Biswas
(b) A letter from Raja to Bim saying he is now her landlord
(c) Photos of their last visit
(d) A scrapbook
4. Why does Dr. Biswas think Bim is not interested in his courtship?
(a) She is not interested in men
(b) Because she is in love with someone else
(c) She wants to become a num
(d) She has dedicated her life to caring for her aunt and her brothers
5. What does Bim return with from Hyder Ali Sahib's house?
(a) A dog, a servant, and the gramophone
(b) Furniture, money and some letters
(c) A dog, a cat, and some food
(d) Books, a dog and a car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
2. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
3. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
4. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
5. Whose ghost does Bim claim to have seen in the garden?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)