|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent did their brother Raja have that developed into a career for him?
(a) He drove race cars
(b) He wrote poetry
(c) He was a great cook
(d) He sang rock and roll
2. What poet does Bim read to Raja to make him calm down?
(a) Sylvia Plath
(c) Maya Angelou
3. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
4. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
(a) Tara decides to show the letter to Bakul to intercede on Bim's behalf
(b) Tara agrees that Raja is evil
(c) Tara is too busy looking at her fingernails to listen
(d) Tara is shocked and tries to convince Bim that Raja is not a bad man
5. Whose ghost does Bim claim to have seen in the garden?
(a) The cow
(b) Their father
(c) Their mother
(d) Aunt Mira
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
2. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
3. Where does Raja say he will go?
4. Who takes care of Raja?
5. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)