|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
(a) She surprises everyone by marrying Dr. Biswas
(b) She begins a career as a professional caregiver
(c) She dies
(d) She begins obsessing about the cow
2. How did Raja meet Hyder Ali?
(a) Hyder's horse ran over the boy
(b) Raja was swinging on Hyder Ali's garden gate when he reurned from a ride
(c) At a party at the Misras house
(d) Bim introduced them
3. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
(b) Every summer
(c) Every three to five years
4. Why can't they visit more often?
(a) Tara is afraid of travelling
(b) Bakul is in foreign service and stationed in many different cities in the world
(c) Bakul cannot drive
(d) Their daughters do not like Bim or Baba
5. What do the children call their father?
(a) The master of the entrance and the exit
(c) The one who loves us
Short Answer Questions
1. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
2. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
3. Whose ghost does Bim claim to have seen in the garden?
4. What happens to the mother?
5. Where does Raja say he will go?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)