|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family pet is rescued from the tree in the garden?
(a) Bim's cat
(b) Rex the camel
(c) The parrot
(d) Baba's gecko
2. What does Tara ask Bim to do?
(a) Fix dinner for her and Bakul
(b) Attend the upcoming wedding of Raja's daughter
(c) Do her laundry
(d) Move away from the house
3. Why can't they visit more often?
(a) Tara is afraid of travelling
(b) Their daughters do not like Bim or Baba
(c) Bakul cannot drive
(d) Bakul is in foreign service and stationed in many different cities in the world
4. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
(a) Stealing his musical instruments
(b) Kidnapping his children
(c) Running off his musicians and denying him money
(d) Running off his wife
5. What did Hyder Ali offer to Raja?
(a) A job as chauffer
(b) A job cleaning stables
(c) Scholarship to the Muslim university
(d) Full access to his library
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
2. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
3. Why does Dr. Biswas think Bim is not interested in his courtship?
4. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
5. When Tara speaks of being young again, what is Bim's reaction?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)