|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet does Bim read to Raja to make him calm down?
(a) Maya Angelou
(d) Sylvia Plath
2. Who does Bimla think of when she hears that Gandhi has been killed?
(b) Dr. Biswas
(d) Mrs. Gandhi
3. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
4. What does Bim compare her cat to?
(c) Their mother
(d) Tara's daughters
5. Why did Baba refuse the new 78 records that Tara found for him?
(a) He is no longer using the gramophone
(b) He only likes the ones he has already
(c) He does not like Tara
(d) He already has those copies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr.Biswas ask Bim to do?
2. How does Bim react to his interest?
3. What happens when Raja's friends at Hindu College find out he believes the idea of Pakistan is feasible?
4. What does Bim claim they do not have enough of for Bakul, yet she pours it generously for the cat and for Baba?
5. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)