|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bim react to his interest?
(a) She begins stalking him
(b) She ignores him
(c) She moves away
(d) She falls in love
2. What happens when Raja's friends at Hindu College find out he believes the idea of Pakistan is feasible?
(a) They write letters to the newspaper in protest
(b) They change their opinion and view to his
(c) They try to kill him
(d) They become his enemies
3. What did Baba play with before the gramophone?
(b) Video games
(d) Pebbles given to him by Aunt Mira
4. Who takes care of Raja?
5. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
(a) They are drunkards and their wives have left them
(b) Their wives have left them for other men
(c) They were wounded in the war
(d) The Misras sisters have asked them to come home
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
2. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
3. How does Bim use this old letter from Raja?
4. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
5. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)