|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
(a) Ability to write
(b) Ability to speak another language
(c) Ability to memorize and recite
(d) Ability to read
2. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
(a) She is caring for too many sick people
(b) She is conceited
(c) She is getting fat
(d) She is getting gray
3. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
(a) She surprises everyone by marrying Dr. Biswas
(b) She dies
(c) She begins a career as a professional caregiver
(d) She begins obsessing about the cow
4. What does Bim return with from Hyder Ali Sahib's house?
(a) Furniture, money and some letters
(b) Books, a dog and a car
(c) A dog, a cat, and some food
(d) A dog, a servant, and the gramophone
5. Where does Raja say he will go?
(a) To Hyderabad to live with the family of Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) To live with Bakul and Tara
(c) To New Delhi and get an apartment
(d) To America and start a new life
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
2. How does Bim use this old letter from Raja?
3. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
4. Where does Tara remember going for escape from the neglect of her parents?
5. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)