|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Raja admire the most?
2. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
(a) Running off his wife
(b) Running off his musicians and denying him money
(c) Kidnapping his children
(d) Stealing his musical instruments
3. What illness does Raja get that summer?
(c) Venereal disease
4. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
(a) The Misras sisters have asked them to come home
(b) They were wounded in the war
(c) They are drunkards and their wives have left them
(d) Their wives have left them for other men
5. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
(a) She is getting fat
(b) She is conceited
(c) She is getting gray
(d) She is caring for too many sick people
Short Answer Questions
1. What goes wrong with Dr. Biswas and Bim?
2. What was the difference in religion between Raja and Hyder Ali?
3. What does Tara say she wants to be when she grows up?
4. What world event occurred that year that made such a difference in the lives of the four children?
5. What are the names of the people everyone is talking about that summer, according to this novel?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)