|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
(b) Indian Partition
(c) Bollywood celebrities
(d) Dr. Biswas
2. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
(a) A new car
(b) An ice cream cone
(c) A new record
(d) A cigar
3. What does Tara say she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A mother
(b) A caregiver
(c) A card player
(d) A teacher
4. Who does Dr. Biswas admire above all others?
(b) Elvis Presley
5. Who does Bim choose to speak to rather than the Misras brothers and sisters?
(d) One of the elder men of the Misras family
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
2. What happens when Raja's friends at Hindu College find out he believes the idea of Pakistan is feasible?
3. What was the difference in religion between Raja and Hyder Ali?
4. Whose ghost does Bim claim to have seen in the garden?
5. Why does Raja's father refuse to sign for Raja to attend his chosen college?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)