|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
(a) She has tuberculosis
(b) She is slowly going mad and drinking
(c) She is in love with the gardner
(d) She has diabetes
2. Where does Tara remember going for escape from the neglect of her parents?
(a) To her Aunt Mira's room
(b) To school
(c) To Hyder Ali Sahib's house to read
(d) To the roof of the house
3. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
(a) Indian Partition
(b) Bollywood celebrities
(c) Dr. Biswas
4. Where has Bakul been posted when he comes to ask Bim for permission to marry Tara?
(a) United States
5. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
(a) When the bees attacked Bim
(b) When their parents died
(c) When the children first see Hyder Ali Sahib
(d) When the mad dog was shot at school
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
2. What does Raja say as he is leaving for Hyderabad?
3. What did Baba play with before the gramophone?
4. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
5. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)