|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr.Biswas ask Bim to do?
(a) Meet his mother
(b) His laundry
(c) Travel to Ceylon with him
(d) Allow him to move into the house
2. What talent did their brother Raja have that developed into a career for him?
(a) He sang rock and roll
(b) He drove race cars
(c) He was a great cook
(d) He wrote poetry
3. What happens when Raja's friends at Hindu College find out he believes the idea of Pakistan is feasible?
(a) They write letters to the newspaper in protest
(b) They become his enemies
(c) They change their opinion and view to his
(d) They try to kill him
4. What kind of business did the Misras brothers have and lose?
(a) Bar and Grill
(b) Car washing
(c) Auto repair shop
(d) Ice factory and soda water business
5. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
2. What happened to Hyder Ali's household members?
3. What helps Raja to begin to get better?
4. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
5. Who does Bim choose to speak to rather than the Misras brothers and sisters?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)