|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
(a) One of the Misras sisters
(b) Their mother
(c) Aunt Mira
2. Where has Bakul been posted when he comes to ask Bim for permission to marry Tara?
(a) United States
3. Whose ghost does Bim claim to have seen in the garden?
(a) Their mother
(b) Aunt Mira
(c) Their father
(d) The cow
4. When Bim and Baba return from Hyder Ali Sahib's house, what has happened?
(a) The cow has drowned in the garden
(b) Aunt Mira has lost her mind and is running through the garden naked
(c) Tara has run off with Bakul
(d) All of the roses have died
5. Who does Bimla think of when she hears that Gandhi has been killed?
(a) Dr. Biswas
(c) Mrs. Gandhi
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
2. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
3. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
4. What does Bim pull out of the desk to show to Tara that night?
5. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)