|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the Misras sisters become?
(b) Corporate leaders
2. What does Bim say when Bakul suggests she talk with Raja before selling?
(a) That Raja would not care
(b) I agree, I will consult him, you and Baba before making a decision.
(c) Who is Raja?
(d) I will call him this afternoon
3. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
(a) She does not remember them at all
(b) Loving parents who are involved in their children's futures
(c) As reserved, but compassionate
(d) People who played cards, year after year, with their friends, and who ignored their children
4. What honor did Raja receive in school?
(a) Quarterback for the football team
(b) Most Popular
(c) One of his poems won a prize
(d) Member of the National Honor Society
5. What happened to the father?
(a) He becomes successful in business and leaves
(b) He remarries
(c) He dies in an automobile accident
(d) He falls in love with Mira
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
2. Where does Raja say he will go?
3. Why does Aunt Mira ask the chidren's parents for a cow?
4. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
5. What does Bim say about rich, fat and successful people?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)