|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
(a) She is in love with the gardner
(b) She is slowly going mad and drinking
(c) She has tuberculosis
(d) She has diabetes
2. What did Tara think was happening?
(a) That her father had killed her mother
(b) That her mother was a drug addict
(c) That her father was a doctor
(d) That her mother was dying of terminal cancer
3. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
(a) Ability to speak another language
(b) Ability to read
(c) Ability to memorize and recite
(d) Ability to write
4. What is one of the most memorable actions she takes against Tara?
(a) Bim tells Aunt Mira lies about Tara
(b) Bim cuts off all of Tara's hair
(c) Bim suspends Tara's telephone rights
(d) Biim exposes Tara to a swarm of bees
5. What does she say to Baba that upsets him?
(a) She does not love him
(b) She is selling the family business and he must move in with Raja
(c) She wants him to start going to the office every day
(d) She is breaking all of his records
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
2. How was Baba different from the other children?
3. Who was called to care for Baba when the mother grew tired of him?
4. What did Bim want to be when she was grown up?
5. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)