|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bim think of his statement?
(a) She believes it to be completely false
(b) She is angry and throws him out of the house
(c) She agrees and begins weeping
(d) She seeks out his mother for her opnion
2. How was Mira treated by her husband's family after he died?
(a) As if she were their slave
(b) With respect and love
(c) As if she were a valued member of the family
(d) As if she were the Queen of India
3. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
(a) On the rose path
(b) At the home of Hyder Ali
(c) Under Aunt Mira's bed
(d) At the home of the Misras sisters
4. Where does Raja say he will go?
(a) To live with Bakul and Tara
(b) To America and start a new life
(c) To Hyderabad to live with the family of Hyder Ali Sahib
(d) To New Delhi and get an apartment
5. Who does Bimla think of when she hears that Gandhi has been killed?
(a) Mrs. Gandhi
(d) Dr. Biswas
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
2. What did the boys say Tara looked like when her hair was cut off?
3. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
4. What honor did Bim receive in school?
5. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)