|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to their mother after twenty years of spending her evenings at the club?
(a) She decided she no longer wanted to play bridge
(b) She missed an evening and slipped into a coma
(c) She decided to spend the evening playing cards with her children
(d) She found another man
2. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
(a) Ability to speak another language
(b) Ability to write
(c) Ability to read
(d) Ability to memorize and recite
3. What is Theosophy?
(a) A type of cat
(b) A type of cow
(c) A way to cook meat
(d) A form of religion
4. What does Bim return with from Hyder Ali Sahib's house?
(a) A dog, a cat, and some food
(b) Furniture, money and some letters
(c) A dog, a servant, and the gramophone
(d) Books, a dog and a car
5. At what age was Aunt Mira widowed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
2. Who of the family needed Aunt Mira the most?
3. What instrument does Dr. Biswas play?
4. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
5. What poet does Bim read to Raja to make him calm down?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)