|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the climate affect the children?
(a) They laid around the house or on the veranda, too hot to play anything but word games
(b) They spent all their time out of doors riding their bikes
(c) They were active in sports
(d) They were energized to do anything to keep warm
2. Why does Aunt Mira ask the chidren's parents for a cow?
(a) She wanted to murder a cow
(b) She wants a pet
(c) It was cheaper than buying from the grocery store
(d) The milk they had been getting delivered was watered down
3. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
(a) She is in love with the gardner
(b) She has tuberculosis
(c) She is slowly going mad and drinking
(d) She has diabetes
4. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
(a) Aunt Mira
(c) Dr. Biswas
5. What happened to the father?
(a) He dies in an automobile accident
(b) He becomes successful in business and leaves
(c) He remarries
(d) He falls in love with Mira
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is terrified of going to and being at school?
2. What is Theosophy?
3. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
4. What honor did Raja receive in school?
5. While they are still children, what childish claim to fame does Raja have?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)