|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After she speaks to Baba, who does Bim seek out to vent her anger?
(a) No one, her anger is finally spent
(c) the cook
(d) The cat
2. Whose ghost does Bim claim to have seen in the garden?
(a) Their mother
(b) Aunt Mira
(c) Their father
(d) The cow
3. What did Raja want to be when he was grown up?
(a) A writer
(b) A librarian
(c) A Hero
(d) A soldier
4. Where has Bakul been posted when he comes to ask Bim for permission to marry Tara?
(b) United States
5. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
(b) At the home of Bakul's parents
(c) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
(d) In a hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she say to Baba that upsets him?
2. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
3. What helps Raja to begin to get better?
4. What is Theosophy?
5. What happened to Hyder Ali's household members?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)