|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
(a) Come to Calcutta with them
(b) Iron their saris
(c) Take the brothers to a bar
(d) Stay for dinner
2. Why is Tara so shocked at Bim's descriptions of Raja and his family?
(a) Because Tara has visited Raja often and knows these descriptions are incorrect
(b) Because they are so accurate
(c) Because Bim's descriptions are so loving an admiring, and Tara is concerned Bim is ini love with her own brother
(d) Because Bim uses obscene language in her descriptions
3. What episode at school upset Tara's emotions so much she seem obsessed with one of the teachers?
(a) Two of the teachers fall in love
(b) A female teacher falls in love with Tara
(c) A teacher elopes with Sharma
(d) A female teacher was found to be having an affair with a local monk
4. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
(a) Every summer
(d) Every three to five years
5. What happens when Raja's friends at Hindu College find out he believes the idea of Pakistan is feasible?
(a) They try to kill him
(b) They write letters to the newspaper in protest
(c) They become his enemies
(d) They change their opinion and view to his
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bim direct her anger to?
2. Why did her father give her mother injections?
3. How does Bakul treat Tara?
4. As a child, what was Tara always expecting?
5. What does Bim do that evening to help calm her mind?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)