|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
(b) Hyder Ali Sahib
(c) Roy Rogers
(d) Their father
2. What big event is happening at Raja's house?
(a) His 100th poem has been published
(b) He is being promoted
(c) His wife is pregnant again
(d) His daughter is getting married
3. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
(a) Ability to write
(b) Ability to speak another language
(c) Ability to read
(d) Ability to memorize and recite
4. Who was sent to fetch them?
(a) Aunt Mira
(b) Tara and Baba
(c) Hyder Ali
(d) The Misras brothers
5. What world event occurred that year that made such a difference in the lives of the four children?
(a) Vietnam War ends
(b) Queen Victoria of England dies
(c) Independence for India and Pakistan
(d) World War II begins
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ghost does Bim claim to have seen in the garden?
2. Why did Tara marry Bakul instead of going to college and furthering her education?
3. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
4. How does Bakul deal with the atmosphere in Tara's family home during their stay?
5. What is Bim's answer when Raja says he wants to grow up to be a hero?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)