|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bim claim they do not have enough of for Bakul, yet she pours it generously for the cat and for Baba?
2. At lunch that day, what does Bim try to force Tara to eat?
(a) A rotten orange
(b) Orange peels
(c) Very hot curry
(d) Red meat
3. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
(a) Mind your own business
(b) I will check for you and find out
(c) No comment
(d) I don't know the answer
4. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
5. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bim say about rich, fat and successful people?
2. What does Dr. Biswas recommend as treatment for Aunt Mira?
3. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
4. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
5. What does Dr.Biswas ask Bim to do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)