|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bim tell Tara to tell Raja?
(a) I will bring Baba for a visit next summer
(b) Come soon to visit me and Baba
(c) Send me money
(d) Leave us alone
2. What is Bakul's solution to Tara's problems with Bim?
(a) To forget about it
(b) To encourage Bim and Raja to meet and talk
(c) To take Bim shopping for new clothes
(d) To have Bim committed to an institution
3. When was the last time that Bim has seen Raja?
(a) Just after the birth of his third child
(b) Last year
(c) Just after he was married and his first child was born
(d) Last week
4. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
(a) She is slowly going mad and drinking
(b) She has tuberculosis
(c) She has diabetes
(d) She is in love with the gardner
5. Which of the children grew up to become exactly what they said they wanted to be as a child?
(a) Baba the insurance salesman
(b) Bim the teacher
(c) Raja a hero
(d) Tara, becoming a mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raja share his knowledge and dreams with in the family?
2. Bakul is waiting for them on the veranda. What music greets the sisters when they join Bakul?
3. What have the Misras sisters become?
4. What sort of climate did the children grow up in?
5. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)