|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bimla think of when she hears that Gandhi has been killed?
(a) Mrs. Gandhi
(b) Dr. Biswas
2. What does Bim think of his statement?
(a) She seeks out his mother for her opnion
(b) She is angry and throws him out of the house
(c) She believes it to be completely false
(d) She agrees and begins weeping
3. How does Bim react to her sister's problems at school
(a) She ignores her sister and joins in with the teasing
(b) She goes to the teachers and asks them for help
(c) She complains to Raja and asks him to fix it
(d) She defends Tara against the other children
4. When Raja gets older, what other activity does he get involved in at Hyder Ali's home?
(a) He joins the circle of older men on the lawn, partaking in discussions
(b) He begins embroidery with the women
(c) He begins to do all the cooking for the family
(d) He chews betel leaves with the servants
5. Who is sitting on the veranda while Raja departs the family home?
(a) Tara, Begum the dog, and Aunt Mira
(b) Aunt Mira, Tara, and Bakul
(c) Bim alone
(d) Bim, Baba and the dog Begum
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did Bim receive in school?
2. Who begins to show interest in Bim?
3. Who does Dr. Biswas admire above all others?
4. What family pet joins the sisters in the garden?
5. What has Bim worried in this chapter?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)