|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
(a) What is for breakfast
(b) Growing up and things changing from when they were children
(c) When is Raja arriving
(d) What is today's weather forecast
2. What did Tara see her father do to her mother long ago?
(a) Slap her
(b) Make love to her
(c) Give her an injection for her diabetes
(d) Yell at her
3. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
(a) To the river
(b) To a play
(c) To bed
(d) To a concert
4. Why did her father give her mother injections?
(a) He was slowly poisoning her
(b) Her mother was a drug addict
(c) Her mother had t.b.
(d) Her mother had diabetes
5. What does Bim think of his statement?
(a) She believes it to be completely false
(b) She agrees and begins weeping
(c) She seeks out his mother for her opnion
(d) She is angry and throws him out of the house
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did Bim receive in school?
2. Where does Tara remember going for escape from the neglect of her parents?
3. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
4. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
5. What instrument does Dr. Biswas play?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)