|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
(a) No comment
(b) Mind your own business
(c) I will check for you and find out
(d) I don't know the answer
2. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
(a) Their husbands have abandoned them
(b) They want to be with their brothers
(c) They were wounded in the war
(d) They have a home based internet business
3. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
(a) On the rose path
(b) Under Aunt Mira's bed
(c) At the home of Hyder Ali
(d) At the home of the Misras sisters
4. How does Bim use this old letter from Raja?
(a) To remind her how angry she was when the letter came
(b) To blackmail Tara
(c) To remind her to pay the rent
(d) To remember her brother's handwriting
5. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
(a) They were wounded in the war
(b) They are drunkards and their wives have left them
(c) The Misras sisters have asked them to come home
(d) Their wives have left them for other men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
2. What did Tara see her father do to her mother long ago?
3. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
4. Why did Baba refuse the new 78 records that Tara found for him?
5. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)