|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) At the home of Bakul's parents
(b) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
(c) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
(d) In a hotel
2. What happened to the father?
(a) He remarries
(b) He becomes successful in business and leaves
(c) He falls in love with Mira
(d) He dies in an automobile accident
3. The sisters remember playing in the sand and along the banks of what nearby river?
4. What does Tara say she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A teacher
(b) A mother
(c) A caregiver
(d) A card player
5. Why did Baba refuse the new 78 records that Tara found for him?
(a) He is no longer using the gramophone
(b) He already has those copies
(c) He does not like Tara
(d) He only likes the ones he has already
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bim handle her anger at Raja for growing up and away from the other children?
2. What event at school upsets Tara so much she lies to avoid it?
3. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
4. What does Bim return with from Hyder Ali Sahib's house?
5. When Bakul sees Bim with her students, what does he think?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)