|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
(a) As reserved, but compassionate
(b) Loving parents who are involved in their children's futures
(c) She does not remember them at all
(d) People who played cards, year after year, with their friends, and who ignored their children
2. Who takes care of Raja?
3. Who does Bim choose to speak to rather than the Misras brothers and sisters?
(d) One of the elder men of the Misras family
4. What do the children do every evening?
(a) Watched the evening news on the television
(b) Texted their parents on cell phones
(c) Played quietly in their rooms, did their homework and spent time with their parents
(d) Wait for their parents to come home from playing bridge at the club
5. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was sent to fetch them?
2. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
3. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
4. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
5. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)