|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bim compare her cat to?
(b) Their mother
(c) Tara's daughters
2. What language does Raja admire the most?
3. What is Theosophy?
(a) A way to cook meat
(b) A type of cow
(c) A type of cat
(d) A form of religion
4. While they are still children, what childish claim to fame does Raja have?
(a) He always wins at cards
(b) He always cheats in order to win
(c) He is the only one able to count to 100 for hide and go seek
(d) The sisters are never able to catch him in any game
5. What honor did Bim receive in school?
(a) Best athlete
(b) Most Improved Student
(c) Head girl
(d) Most accomplished reader
Short Answer Questions
1. What episode at school upset Tara's emotions so much she seem obsessed with one of the teachers?
2. What happens when Raja's friends at Hindu College find out he believes the idea of Pakistan is feasible?
3. What event at school upsets Tara so much she lies to avoid it?
4. What does Bakul say to Tara when she decides to stay with her family that morning instead of going with him to New Delhi?
5. Where did Bim and Raja go to cool off in the summer evenings?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)