|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the family needed Aunt Mira the most?
(c) The father
(d) The mother
2. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
(a) One of the Misras sisters
(b) Their mother
(d) Aunt Mira
3. What family pet joins the sisters in the garden?
(a) Jayla the family parrot
(b) Rex the camel
(c) Bessie the cow
(d) Badshah, the family dog
4. What event at school upsets Tara so much she lies to avoid it?
(a) Class picture day
(b) Spelling tests
(c) Charity Thursdays
(d) Sports Day
5. What does Dr. Biswas recommend as treatment for Aunt Mira?
(a) Put her in a home
(b) Have her killed
(c) Counseling, and AA meetings
(d) Give her alcohol
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Raja?
2. How does this family dispose of the dead?
3. What does Bim compare her cat to?
4. What did Tara think was happening?
5. What kind of business did the Misras brothers have and lose?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)