|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Bakul been posted when he comes to ask Bim for permission to marry Tara?
(c) United States
2. What sort of books does Tara read?
(b) Science fiction
3. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
4. Why did her father give her mother injections?
(a) Her mother was a drug addict
(b) Her mother had t.b.
(c) He was slowly poisoning her
(d) Her mother had diabetes
5. What does Bim compare her cat to?
(b) Their mother
(d) Tara's daughters
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age was Aunt Mira widowed?
2. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
3. What did Mira give the children that their own parents did not?
4. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
5. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)