|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tara say she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A card player
(b) A teacher
(c) A caregiver
(d) A mother
2. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
(a) She surprises everyone by marrying Dr. Biswas
(b) She begins a career as a professional caregiver
(c) She dies
(d) She begins obsessing about the cow
3. What instrument does Dr. Biswas play?
4. What event at school upsets Tara so much she lies to avoid it?
(a) Spelling tests
(b) Charity Thursdays
(c) Sports Day
(d) Class picture day
5. What helps Raja to begin to get better?
(a) A new medicine brought by Dr. Biswas
(b) Winter arrives and it is cooler
(c) He falls in love with one of the Misras sisters
(d) A letter from Hyder Ali Sahib and his daughter Benazir
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Baba refuse the new 78 records that Tara found for him?
2. What is Bim's answer when Raja says he wants to grow up to be a hero?
3. What does Raja say as he is leaving for Hyderabad?
4. As Tara gets older, she no longer seeks comfort from Aunt Mira. Where does she go?
5. How was Baba different from the other children?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)