|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children call their father?
(a) The master of the entrance and the exit
(d) The one who loves us
2. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
(a) She is getting gray
(b) She is getting fat
(c) She is caring for too many sick people
(d) She is conceited
3. What is one of the most memorable actions she takes against Tara?
(a) Biim exposes Tara to a swarm of bees
(b) Bim suspends Tara's telephone rights
(c) Bim tells Aunt Mira lies about Tara
(d) Bim cuts off all of Tara's hair
4. At what age was Aunt Mira widowed?
5. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
(a) An ice cream cone
(b) A cigar
(c) A new record
(d) A new car
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of climate did the children grow up in?
2. When Bim and Baba return from Hyder Ali Sahib's house, what has happened?
3. When Raja is away from home one afternoon, what do Bim and Tara do?
4. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
5. What is the one thing she could not do for Baba?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)