|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XI, ch. 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbols represent life and death in Druidism?
(a) Maple tree, snake, and black bull.
(b) Water, stone, and fire.
(c) Oak tree, snake, and white bull.
(d) Oak tree, ram, and a violet.
2. Who saves Geta in battle?
3. How is Telegonius proved a runaway slave?
(a) It's Alabarch's word against his and Alabarch's is stronger amongst the jurors.
(b) There is no proof but Claudius does not care to see proof.
(c) Alabarch's brand is on his hip.
(d) Alabarch is able to present his list of certified slaves.
4. According to Claudius, what is the best Roman monument?
(a) The Appian Way.
(b) The Temple of Mars.
(c) The statue of Augustus.
(d) The palace.
5. Why does Narcissus keep the truth of Messalina from Claudius?
(a) He is as guilty as all the other men she sleeps with.
(b) He thought Claudius deserved it.
(c) He wants to spare Claudius' feelings.
(d) He does not believe in meddling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Saecular games?
2. What does Claudius say he plans to do in his 7th year of rule?
3. How do the Druids practice religious cleansing?
4. How does Pallas get to be so rich?
5. What causes Herod to arrest Silas?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)