Section I, ch. 1-3
1. What is Claudius known as amongst the royal family?
(a) The honest.
(b) The punisher.
(c) The naive.
(d) The fool.
2. How does Herod end up in Rome?
(a) Herod dislikes his family and runs away to Rome.
(b) His mother believes the education is better there.
(c) His grandfather sends him there.
(d) His father sends him away.
3. What word does Herod prefer to describe himself?
4. Of the following classes listed by Claudius, which does Herod the Agrippa best fit?
(a) Virtuous with stony hearts.
(b) Scoundrels with golden hearts.
(c) Scoundrels with stony hearts.
(d) Virtuous with golden hearts.
5. What kind of reputation do Castor and Herod build themselves in Rome?
(a) One of loyalty.
(b) One of high virtue.
(c) One of utmost intelligence.
(d) One of irresponsibility.
6. Why does Herod head to Edom?
(a) To run away from his creditors.
(b) To flee assassination attempts.
(c) To meet the father he never knew.
(d) To visit old family.
This section contains 5,596 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)