|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Brun's mate?
2. What drives her to leave?
(b) Her wound
(c) Her sunburn
3. What does Ayla try to kill with the sling and miss?
(a) A wolverine
(b) A lynx
(c) A hyena
(d) A wolf
4. What does Grod bring to help with the examination of the cave?
(a) His bola
(b) His hunting spear
(c) A torch
(d) A sacred bear skin
5. What secret herbal medicine does Iza take to spite her mate?
(a) A fertility enhancer
(b) A memory enhancer
(c) Birth control
(d) A weight reducer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ayla do that reveals her secret skill?
2. Why does Iza take Ayla to the other women?
3. What happens to the shelter?
4. What kind of shelter does the girl's family have?
5. What does Iza make for Ayla, meaning that Ayla will become one of the clan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the woman in the legend have her deformed son accepted?
2. Why do the mog-urs of the other clans decide not to have the special ceremonial drink?
3. What does Creb realize when he learns of Ayla's crime?
4. What does Ayla focus on once cursed with death?
5. What is the punishment for a woman who touches a weapon?
6. What does Broud envision about the combined cave ceremony and his manhood ceremony?
7. What is Creb's unique ability?
8. Why does the medicine woman have status of her own, regardless of her mate?
9. Why do the mog-urs finally decide to accept Ayla and let her make the special ceremonial drink?
10. What does Creb realize about Durc?
This section contains 1,092 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)