|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Iza decide to teach Ayla medicine?
(a) She wants revenge on her cruel former mate.
(b) She fears that she will not be able to take care of Creb much longer.
(c) She believes that Ayla will be too ugly to find a mate, so she needs status in her own right.
(d) She fears that her medicine line will die with her.
2. Where do the lion's claws mark the girl with four parallel gashes?
(a) Her right thigh
(b) Her back
(c) Her left thigh
(d) Her left arm
3. Why does Broud constantly harass Ayla?
(a) He wants to prove to Brun that he will make a good leader.
(b) It is his way of teasing her because he likes her.
(c) He wants to make her pay for threatening his manhood.
(d) He wants to gain respect of his mate, Oga.
4. What kind of shelter does the girl's family have?
(a) A wood frame house
(b) A mud-covered hut
(c) A cave
(d) A hide-covered lean-to
5. Who is Brun's mate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What painkilling bark does Iza give Ayla for her fever and painful scratches?
2. What is the lioness stalking when the girl gets too close?
3. Why does Ayla go out alone?
4. Why does Oga stop being friends with Ayla?
5. Why does Iza stay at Creb's hearth?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)