|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does the girl do as she runs away from the terrifying earthquake?
(a) She stops to drink from the stream when thirsty or for a feeling of fullness when hungry.
(b) She stops to cry for her mother.
(c) She stops to play with pebbles by the stream.
(d) She stops to nap during the day.
2. Why does Brun reprimand Broud in the clearing?
(a) For being lazy
(b) For trying to teach Vorn to use the sling
(c) For lashing out at Zoug in anger
(d) For messing up the ceremony
3. How old is the young girl at the beginning of the book?
4. How tall is the woman leading the women?
(a) Three and a half feet
(b) Five and a half feet
(c) Six and a half feet
(d) Four and a half feet
5. What secret herbal medicine does Iza take to spite her mate?
(a) A weight reducer
(b) A fertility enhancer
(c) Birth control
(d) A memory enhancer
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men doing when Ayla sees them in the clearing?
2. What happens once she leaves the cave?
3. What does Broud offer to make Vorn?
4. Why does Ayla go out alone?
5. Why does Brun reprimand Broud?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)