|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Iza the leader of the women?
(a) She is the oldest woman.
(b) She is medicine woman.
(c) She is the leader's mate.
(d) She is the leader's sibling.
2. How does Iza transport the unconscious girl?
(a) On a stretcher
(b) In a leather carrying cloak on her hip
(c) On her back
(d) The men carry her
3. Who is Brun's mate?
4. Where does the clan allow gestures of affection?
(a) Only outside the cave
(d) In the boundaries of the fire only
5. What feature of Creb's hearth makes it especially ideal for him?
(a) The lack of sunlight keeps it from getting too hot.
(b) It is right next to the outdoor spring of fresh water.
(c) An outcropping of stone protects him from the winds.
(d) It is right next to the opening of the sacred ceremonial cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Creb reprimand Ayla?
2. Why does Iza believe her healing magic will work on the child of the Others?
3. Why does Creb have an ideal location in the cave?
4. What does Broud have to do to prove he is now a man?
5. What does Grod bring to help with the examination of the cave?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)