|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret herbal medicine does Iza take to spite her mate?
(a) A fertility enhancer
(b) A weight reducer
(c) A memory enhancer
(d) Birth control
2. How many days transpire between a clan child's birth and naming day?
3. Why does Oga stop being friends with Ayla?
(a) Brun makes her stop befriending the child of the Others.
(b) Oga realizes that Ayla is much younger than her, even though they are the same size.
(c) Oga will be mated to Broud, and Oga can see that Broud hates Ayla.
(d) Oga decides that Ayla is too tall and ugly.
4. What must happen for Iza to stay at Creb's hearth?
(a) The hunt must be successful.
(b) Brun must agree.
(c) Her baby must be a girl.
(d) The spirits must give a sign at the cave ceremony.
5. What does the hunt indicate to the clan about the cave?
(a) The spirits want the clan to find a home closer to the steppes.
(b) The cave is a good place to stalk forest game.
(c) The clan will need to hunt all winter.
(d) The spirits are happy with their new home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Brun's mate?
2. Why does Brun reprimand Broud?
3. Where does the clan allow gestures of affection?
4. What direction does the cave face, making it an excellent selection for the clan's new home?
5. What does Creb find in the cave that seals the Clan's acceptance of the space as their new home?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)