1. What does Freud say people wrongly think they want?
Power and success.
2. What does Freud say people undervalue?
The truly valuable things in life.
3. What does Freud say a psychologist is in danger of forgetting?
The variety of mankind.
4. Freud says that he sent a friend a copy of his book—how does Freud’s book characterize religion?
As an ilusion.
5. What does Freud’s friend say he wishes Freud appreciated more fully?
The source of religious sentiments.
This section contains 5,286 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)