|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't the World Committee stop Ken from telling people about a Loper's life?
(a) They need the President to sign off on it first.
(b) They don't know Ken is telling people.
(c) They don't have the right.
(d) They want Ken to tell people.
2. In "Tale 5", what advice does Trowser give Ken about using the converter?
(a) He says to stay on Jupiter.
(b) He says it's none of his business.
(c) He says to return to the dome.
(d) He says to send someone else.
3. In "Tale 6", what is Jenkins' new job?
(a) Helping raise puppies.
(b) Cleaning floors.
(c) Jupiter expert.
(d) Guiding Dogs.
4. In "Tale 4", why does Ken Fowler say he must continue his tests?
(a) Because he is paid to do the work.
(b) Because the Dogs will take over if he doesn't.
(c) Because it is his passion.
(d) Because some men may come back.
5. Why does Peter say he wants to throw a stick father in "Tale 7"?
(a) To make art.
(b) To see how far he can throw it.
(c) For fun.
(d) To hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Tale 4", what does Ken Fowler count?
2. During the press conference in "Tale 5", what does Tyler refuse to comment on?
3. What does Peter use to make a bow and arrow?
4. What does Ken Fowler decide to do after converting Allen to a Loper?
5. In "Tale 5", why does Ken not want to return to the dome?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Tale 4", what do Ken Fowler and Miss Stanley argue about?
2. In "Tale 6", what is happening in Geneva?
3. Why does Jon want to keep people from leaving Geneva?
4. What does Ebenezer debate before chasing rabbits?
5. What does Ken's dog tell him about communication?
6. How does Peter feel about his bow and arrow?
7. What does Jenkins discover at the mutant's castle in "Tale 7"?
8. How does Peter win the fight against the cobbly in "Tale 7"?
9. How does Tyler react to Ken returning from Jupiter?
10. Why does Sara go into suspended animation?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)