|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Tyler say it has been since there was a murder in the solar system?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 75 years.
(c) 125 years.
(d) 100 years.
2. What worries Ken Fowler about people living on Jupiter?
(a) They might destroy Jupiter.
(b) The strain on Earth's resources.
(c) How they will react to living under a dome.
(d) The lack of water.
3. How does Ebenezer heal Jon's warts?
(a) With his tongue.
(b) With a prayer.
(c) With his mind.
(d) With a new medicine.
4. Who does Ken Fowler take with him to Jupiter in "Tale 4"?
(a) Miss Stanley.
(b) No one.
(c) His dog.
5. Why does Peter say he wants to throw a stick father in "Tale 7"?
(a) For fun.
(b) To hunt.
(c) To make art.
(d) To see how far he can throw it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Tale 4", why do some people want to be converted to Lopers?
2. In "Tale 5", who claims to be in control of the mutant situation?
3. Why does the creature in "Tale 7" come to Earth?
4. In "Tale 4", what does Ken Fowler count?
5. As a Loper, what happens to Ken Fowler's mental abilities?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ken's dog tell him about communication?
2. How does Oscar help Jon in "Tale 6"?
3. In "Tale 4", what do Ken Fowler and Miss Stanley argue about?
4. What problems arise in "Tale 7" when the world is largely free of killing?
5. In "Tale 5", what does Tyler talk about at his press conference?
6. How is a friendship with wolves beneficial for the Dogs?
7. What advice does Joshua give Jenkins in "Tale 7"?
8. Why is there a dome on Jupiter?
9. What does Jenkins discover at the mutant's castle in "Tale 7"?
10. How does Tyler react to Ken returning from Jupiter?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)