|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jenkins believe that the animal population will overwhelm the Earth's resources?
(a) Because there is no hunting.
(b) Because the climate of Earth is changing.
(c) Because of the rise of the Dogs.
(d) Because of all the new species.
2. During Tyler Webster's press conference in "Tale 5", what planets does he discuss?
(a) Venus and Pluto.
(b) Mars and Jupiter.
(c) Earth and Uranus.
(d) Saturn and Mercury.
3. How does Jon find the hidden room in the vault on wheels?
(a) He wanders in there.
(b) He uses an old man.
(c) Jenkins shows it to him.
(d) He never finds the room.
4. In "Tale 5", who claims to be in control of the mutant situation?
5. What does Ebenezer think about the development of Dog society?
(a) It confuses him.
(b) It is mirroring the development of human society.
(c) It developed too quickly.
(d) It is developing too slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Sara plan to be put in suspended animation?
2. In "Tale 7", how does Peter fight off the cobbly?
3. What does Ken Fowler supervise?
4. In "Tale 7", who does Jenkins begin to tell about the Websters?
5. During the press conference in "Tale 5", what does Tyler refuse to comment on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems arise in "Tale 7" when the world is largely free of killing?
2. How does Trowser react to Ken wanting to return to the dome and convert back?
3. In "Tale 4", what makes Ken Fowler decide to convert himself?
4. In "Tale 5", how do Joe and Tyler disagree on mutants?
5. In "Tale 5", what does Ken think about when he considers returning to the dome?
6. What advice does Joshua give Jenkins in "Tale 7"?
7. How does Peter feel about his bow and arrow?
8. How does Peter win the fight against the cobbly in "Tale 7"?
9. How does Tyler react to Ken returning from Jupiter?
10. How does Juwain's philosophy being revealed in "Tale 5" impact humans?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)