|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara want to be put in suspended animation?
(a) To get over an illness.
(b) To have good dreams.
(c) To forget about a war.
(d) To slow her aging process.
2. In "Tale 5", why does Ken want to return to the dome?
(a) To go back to work.
(b) To explain life as a Loper to humans.
(c) To avoid being a Loper for life.
(d) To help other people.
3. During Tyler Webster's press conference in "Tale 5", what planets does he discuss?
(a) Venus and Pluto.
(b) Mars and Jupiter.
(c) Saturn and Mercury.
(d) Earth and Uranus.
4. In "Tale 7", how does Peter fight off the cobbly?
(a) With his emotions.
(b) With rocks.
(c) With the help of the mutants.
(d) With his bow and arrow.
5. What did the vault and wheels in "Tale 6" used to be?
(a) A Dog's safe.
(b) A means of defense.
(c) The Webster space craft.
(d) Where robots were made.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Tale 6", what does the wolf do when he realizes he is hungry?
2. In "Tale 5", what worries Ken about telling the human race what it is like to be a Loper?
3. Who does Ken Fowler take with him to Jupiter in "Tale 4"?
4. Why does Jenkins say Jon's kid were left out of Geneva when it was encapsulated?
5. How long does Tyler say it has been since there was a murder in the solar system?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the cobbly comes to Earth in "Tale 7"?
2. What does Ken's dog tell him about communication?
3. How does Juwain's philosophy being revealed in "Tale 5" impact humans?
4. What problems arise in "Tale 7" when the world is largely free of killing?
5. How does Oscar help Jon in "Tale 6"?
6. Why is there a dome on Jupiter?
7. What does Jenkins discover at the mutant's castle in "Tale 7"?
8. How is a friendship with wolves beneficial for the Dogs?
9. In "Tale 5", how do Joe and Tyler disagree on mutants?
10. In "Tale 5", what does Ken think about when he considers returning to the dome?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)