|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter use to make a bow and arrow?
(a) A tool kit.
(b) Only his hands.
(c) A knife.
(d) Sheet metal.
2. How does Miss Stanley feel about Ken Fowler's tests in "Tale 4"?
(a) She is excited for them.
(b) She doesn't care about them.
(c) She is nervous about them.
(d) She is angry about them.
3. What does Ken Fowler decide to do after converting Allen to a Loper?
(a) To convert himself.
(b) To convert one more person.
(c) To convert for one more year.
(d) To stop converting.
4. How is Juwain's philosophy broadcast to the world?
(a) Through a series of lectures.
(b) As a sign in the sky.
(c) The Dogs spread it.
(d) On television.
5. In "Tale 6", what does Jon say is necessary in order for change?
(a) Reading books.
(b) New ideas.
(c) The help of Dogs.
6. According to Joshua, what happens the the worlds of the past?
(a) The fall apart.
(b) They are buried.
(c) They pile up.
(d) They are cast in stone.
7. In "Tale 6", what does the wolf do when he realizes he is hungry?
(a) Starts farming.
(b) Takes the rabbit.
(c) Begs the Dog for food.
(d) Goes hunting.
8. In "Tale 7", who does Jenkins begin to tell about the Websters?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A pack of birds.
(c) A Dog.
(d) Another robot.
9. In "Tale 5", who tells Tyler that Joe is in the house?
(a) The Dogs.
(d) Tyler sees him himself.
10. In "Notes 4", what happens after the Dog is transformed?
(a) He can speak.
(b) He resembles a man.
(c) He is a mutant.
(d) He can't speak.
11. In "Tale 5", who claims to be in control of the mutant situation?
12. When Joe tells Tyler he knows Juwain's philosophy, what is Tyler's first question?
(a) Who else knows.
(b) The cost of the philosophy.
(c) How Joe knows it.
(d) If it's true.
13. What does Ebenezer think about the development of Dog society?
(a) It is developing too slowly.
(b) It developed too quickly.
(c) It is mirroring the development of human society.
(d) It confuses him.
14. What makes living on Jupiter difficult?
(a) The climate.
(b) The size of the planet.
(c) The amount of water.
(d) The lack of technology.
15. Why doesn't the World Committee stop Ken from telling people about a Loper's life?
(a) They don't have the right.
(b) They need the President to sign off on it first.
(c) They don't know Ken is telling people.
(d) They want Ken to tell people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Tale 5", why does Ken not want to return to the dome?
2. In "Tale 5", why does Ken want to return to the dome?
3. In "Tale 4", what happens to Ken Fowler's communication abilities as a Loper?
4. In "Tale 5", how does Elmer describe Ken?
5. Why does Tyler buy a kaleidoscope?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)