1. In the Preface, what is described as the main idea of "City"?
The Preface explains that the main idea behind "City" is the decline of humanity and the rise of the Dogs as the group to rule the world.
2. In the Preface, what human concepts are said to be lost on the Dogs?
The Dogs can't understand several human concepts including cities, war and humanity itself.
3. In the Preface, how are the Dogs' tales shared?
The Dogs share their tales and myths while sitting around a campfire. The adult dogs share the stories to the pups.
4. Why do some Dogs believe the tales are true?
Some Dogs believe the tales are true because they are so far fetched they must have started in some truth. Also, some Dogs find other literature that supports the same ideas in their tales.
5. In the Preface, how do Dogs view man?
In the Preface, Dogs are completely unfamiliar with man. Because of this, some Dogs see humans as being god-like, others think they never existed, and some feel that man and dog used to co-exist.
This section contains 2,717 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)