|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 8 and Tale 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting the Space Field, what does Jerome think about living in isolation?
(a) It gave his son a better life.
(b) It helped him save money.
(c) It may have caused him problems.
(d) It is boring.
2. Why do the animals hold a lottery?
(a) To see who is President.
(b) For fun.
(c) To see who wins money.
(d) To see who goes to a different planet.
3. In "Tale 8", what do Dogs call humans?
4. During Tyler Webster's press conference in "Tale 5", what planets does he discuss?
(a) Earth and Uranus.
(b) Venus and Pluto.
(c) Mars and Jupiter.
(d) Saturn and Mercury.
5. Where does Juwain live?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Tale 2", what does Juwain say he plans on changing?
2. In "Tale 2", what upsets Jerome about Thomas?
3. In "Tale 5", who claims to be in control of the mutant situation?
4. At the end of "Tale 1", what happens to the empty buildings and houses?
5. In "Tale 6", what does the wolf do when he realizes he is hungry?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)