|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 8 and Tale 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tale 7", how does Peter fight off the cobbly?
(a) With his bow and arrow.
(b) With rocks.
(c) With the help of the mutants.
(d) With his emotions.
2. Why does Homer say Hezekial will get a call to help the ants?
(a) Because of his work ethic.
(b) Because he is easy to convince.
(c) Because of his knowledge.
(d) Because of the robot in his brain.
3. In "Notes 5", why doesn't the Dog believe man could ever be so advanced?
(a) Because they are confused.
(b) Because they are uneducated.
(c) Because they are fictional.
(d) Because they are unstable.
4. In "Notes 2", what do the Dogs say they find familiar about "Tale 2"?
(a) The love.
(b) The robots.
(c) The fear.
(d) The buildings.
5. What worries Ken Fowler about people living on Jupiter?
(a) The strain on Earth's resources.
(b) The lack of water.
(c) They might destroy Jupiter.
(d) How they will react to living under a dome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jenkins leave the mutants' castle when he goes there to find help?
2. How do most Dogs feel about travel between planets?
3. Why does Jenkins believe that the animal population will overwhelm the Earth's resources?
4. In "Tale 3", where does Nathaniel invite Grant?
5. How does Juwain feel about meeting Thomas?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)