|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 8 and Tale 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Jerome while he is reading in "Tale 2"?
2. Why does Jenkins believe Dogs should form a relationship with wolves?
(a) For help with protection.
(b) To show how peaceful Dogs are.
(c) To team up against humans.
(d) For help hunting.
3. In "Tale 4", what happens to Ken Fowler's communication abilities as a Loper?
(a) He can speak with Dogs.
(b) He can read minds.
(c) He can understand all languages.
(d) He can talk with the dead.
4. In the Preface, what does the editor say some Dogs view the stories as?
(a) Wastes of time.
(c) Creation myths.
(d) History lessons.
5. In "Notes 1", why does Rover believe Dogs can't understand the tale?
(a) The tale is in a different language.
(b) They only understand harmony.
(c) They don't really listen to the message.
(d) The vocabulary is too difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Jerome read in "Tale 2"?
2. Why does Jon decide to visit North America?
3. Why does Bounce say that "Tale 3" is a favorite among Dogs?
4. Who does Ken Fowler take with him to Jupiter in "Tale 4"?
5. How does Miss Stanley feel about Ken Fowler's tests in "Tale 4"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)