|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 8 and Tale 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tale 7", who does Jenkins begin to tell about the Websters?
(a) A Dog.
(b) A wolf.
(c) Another robot.
(d) A pack of birds.
2. In "Tale 5", who claims to be in control of the mutant situation?
3. In "Tale 3", who does Grant question about the people who live in the woods?
4. In "Tale 1", what does Gramps feel is jeopardizing cities and civilization?
(b) A lack of human compassion.
(d) Automatic machines.
5. In "Tale 4", what does Ken Fowler count?
(a) The amount of time it take to get to Jupiter.
(b) Dogs that want to travel to Jupiter.
(c) Money spent on travel to Jupiter.
(d) Men who have never returned from Jupiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Sara plan to be put in suspended animation?
2. What makes living on Jupiter difficult?
3. How does the editor suggest reading the Tales?
4. As a Loper, what happens to Ken Fowler's mental abilities?
5. In the Preface, when does the editor tell the reader to expect the Dogs to have control of North America?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)