|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 6 and Tale 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ken Fowler believe scientists have wrong for converting people to Lopers?
(a) The amount of time it takes to convert.
(b) The Lopers' genetic makeup.
(c) The blood tests.
(d) The size of the people being converted.
2. In "Tale 2", what upsets Jerome about Thomas?
(a) He isn't going back to school.
(b) He doesn't have a job.
(c) He is moving to Mars.
(d) He's selling the family estate.
3. In "Tale 2", what paper topic does Jerome write on?
4. What does Ken Fowler decide to do after converting Allen to a Loper?
(a) To convert for one more year.
(b) To convert one more person.
(c) To stop converting.
(d) To convert himself.
5. Who do most Dogs feel created the first robot?
(a) A robot.
(b) A god.
(c) A human.
(d) A Dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Jerome while he is reading in "Tale 2"?
2. Why does Jon worry about documenting current events?
3. Who does Ken Fowler take with him to Jupiter in "Tale 4"?
4. What advancements has Jerome helped the martians with?
5. Why does Jenkins believe Dogs should form a relationship with wolves?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)