|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 6 and Tale 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ken Fowler supervise?
(a) The rings of Jupiter.
(b) Jupiter travel.
(c) Jupiter mutants.
(d) The Jupiter dome.
2. In "Tale 6", what does Jon say is necessary in order for change?
(a) New ideas.
(b) The help of Dogs.
(c) Reading books.
3. Why does Jenkins believe Dogs should form a relationship with wolves?
(a) To team up against humans.
(b) For help hunting.
(c) For help with protection.
(d) To show how peaceful Dogs are.
4. In "Tale 4", why do some people want to be converted to Lopers?
(a) To live on Jupiter.
(b) To compete with the Dogs.
(c) To stay on Earth.
(d) To become smarter.
5. What did the vault and wheels in "Tale 6" used to be?
(a) Where robots were made.
(b) The Webster space craft.
(c) A Dog's safe.
(d) A means of defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ebenezer think about the development of Dog society?
2. How does Jerome first turn down the chance to perform Juwain's surgery?
3. Where does Juwain live?
4. What job does Henderson have?
5. Who interrupts Jerome while he is reading in "Tale 2"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)