1. In the Preface, what does the editor say about the Cities in this novel?
(a) They are attacked.
(b) They suffer a decline.
(c) They are a mystery to all.
(d) They are subjected to disease.
2. In the Preface, what is said to happen to humanity?
(a) It decreases.
(b) It's not revealed yet.
(c) It stays the same.
(d) It increases.
3. In the Preface, what does the editor say has the biggest impact on humanity in the Cities?
(d) Creation of wealth.
4. How is travel to Jupiter possible?
(a) With funding from the rich.
(b) Religious fanaticism.
(c) Through improvements in space travel.
(d) From the help of people willing to test the program.
5. What does traveling to Jupiter do to Earth's population?
(a) It creates a baby boom.
(b) It decreases it.
(c) It begins a period of starvation.
(d) It frightens it.
6. What gives the Dogs a chance to better their population?
(a) A decline in the amount of humans.
(b) More places to hide while they work.
(c) Help from humans.
(d) The medicine they have stored up.
This section contains 4,701 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)