• Dogs rule the world, there are no humans.
• Adult Dogs share tales of the decline of man with pups.
• Some Dogs believe the tale are true, others say they are just myths.
Notes 1 and Tale 1
• There is a problem in the city with empty houses and squatters.
• The city decides to burn the houses, but Gramps helps to save them.
• Very few people remain in the city. Most move to the country.
Notes 2 and Tale 2
• The Dogs are more familiar with "Tale 2" because it includes robots.
• Johnny's great, great grandson, Jerome, is upset that his son is going to Mars.
• Jerome learns he has agoraphobia, caused from rarely leaving his secluded estate.
• Jerome fails to go to Mars to help save a philosopher.
Notes 3 and Tale 3
• Keeping track of the mutants in the woods becomes a concern of the government.
• Dogs begin to be able to speak...
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)