|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clary take from Jace?
(a) His phone number.
(c) His knife.
(d) His sensor.
2. How does Clary deal with what she finds?
(a) She orders the man out.
(b) She calls it a devil.
(c) She shoves the sensor down the demon's mouth.
(d) She gathers up the letters.
3. What does Clary's mother do when she gets home that night?
(a) Gives her a lecture about Simon.
(b) Asks her to pack to go to her grandmother's house for a while.
(c) Asks her to help her with a project.
(d) Yells at her.
4. What does Luke tell Simon about Clary?
(a) She is in a safe house.
(b) She is staying with a sick aunt.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She and her mother have left the state.
5. Who is beside Clary when she wakens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Simon want Clary to go?
2. What does a girl who is sitting near Clary and Simon ask Clary?
3. Who are the police that arrive?
4. How long ago did Valentine supposedly die?
5. What do the two boys call the blue-haired boy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dorothea discover in Jace and Clary's tea leaves?
2. How does Clary get out of the apartment and who are the police who arrive?
3. How do Jace and Clary leave Dorothea's apartment and where do they go?
4. Who do both Clary and the blue-haired boy notice and where does the person go?
5. What do the three young people find in Luke's apartment and what does that tell them?
6. Where and when does Clary waken and who is with her?
7. What discussion do Dorothea and Jace have about witches?
8. What do Clary and Jace tell Hodge and how does he react to the mention of Valentine?
9. Why does Clary run home frantically?
10. What does Clary's mom want her to do and how does she respond?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)