|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clary ask to see?
2. Where does Clary follow Jace?
(b) To the dance floor.
(c) To the upper level of the building.
(d) To the bar.
3. What does Clary accidentally do in Dorothea's apartment?
(a) Drops the crystal ball and shatters it.
(c) Activate a portal.
(d) Touches the one cat that is in disguise.
4. About what does Clary say she made a mistake?
(a) Seeing someone go in the room.
(b) Trusting Simon.
(c) Needing the police.
(d) Seeing a demon.
5. What is Clary supposed to tell Luke?
(a) That "they" have found Clary's mother.
(b) That the police have arrived.
(c) That the codes have been changed.
(d) That Clary'smother is going to be late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Valentine's aim?
2. What does the bouncer ask the boy with the blue hair?
3. What does Clary's mother do when she gets home that night?
4. What do Blackwell and Panghorn ask?
5. What do Clary's neighbors comment upon when she arrives home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clary encounter when she is searching for her mother and what does she do?
2. What does Hodge tell Clary about the peace accord sixteen years ago?
3. What do the three young people find in Luke's apartment and what does that tell them?
4. What does Dorothea discover in Jace and Clary's tea leaves?
5. What does Clary after looking around the room for a minute?
6. Who do both Clary and the blue-haired boy notice and where does the person go?
7. Why is Simon at Luke's house and what has he seen?
8. Who does Clary notice following the girl and the blue-haired boy and what is disturbing about one of the boys?
9. What does Hodge explain to Clary about the Mortal Cup and Valentine?
10. What do Clary and Jace tell Hodge and how does he react to the mention of Valentine?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)