|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Blackwell and Panghorn ask?
(a) About a ravener.
(b) About the mortal cup and Clary.
(c) About the Shadowhunters.
(d) About the Forsaken.
2. Who carries Clary out of the apartment?
(b) No one.
(c) A demon.
3. Who is playing the piano?
4. Where do Clary and Jace go when Clary is feeling better?
(a) To get things at her apartment.
(b) To see if Joclyn is back.
(c) To find Luke.
(d) To talk to Smion.
5. What is Eric's poetry like?
(a) Fairly interesting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Lightwood refuse to teach Isabelle to cook?
2. What was Valentine's plan in conjunction with the peace accords?
3. What happens to Clary as she starts to run out of the apartment?
4. What does a girl who is sitting near Clary and Simon ask Clary?
5. What do Clary, Jace and Simon find when they search Luke's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jace and Clary want to do upon arriving at Luke's place and who else do they find there?
2. How do Jace and Clary leave Dorothea's apartment and where do they go?
3. What happens when Clary gets home from the club and how does she respond?
4. What do Clary and Jace tell Hodge and how does he react to the mention of Valentine?
5. Why does Clary run home frantically?
6. Who do both Clary and the blue-haired boy notice and where does the person go?
7. What does Clary after looking around the room for a minute?
8. Where and when does Clary waken and who is with her?
9. What do Clary's neighbor say about noises?
10. What does Hodge tell Clary about the peace accord sixteen years ago?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)