|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is beside Clary when she wakens?
2. Who do the Forsaken obey?
(a) A head demon.
(b) The leader appointed by the Council.
(c) A head Shadowhunter.
(d) The one who turns them.
3. What does Clary tell Simon?
(a) About the Shadowhunters.
(b) About who Luke is.
(c) About her injury.
(d) Nothing; she is not allowed to talk about it all.
4. What does Clary notice in Madame's Dorothea's apartment?
(a) The incense.
(b) The crystal ball.
(d) The cats.
5. Why does Mrs. Lightwood refuse to teach Isabelle to cook?
(a) So Isabelle would not be stuck in traditional jobs.
(b) She does not like Isabelle.
(c) She thinks cooking is demeaning.
(d) She thinks Isabelle is not talented in that area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clary encounter as she is searching for her mother?
2. What does Clary notice as she is sitting around where she is?
3. Where are Jace and Clary dropped?
4. How does Clary deal with what she finds?
5. What is the Mortal Cup?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the demon and how is Clary stung by the demon?
2. What does Clary's mom want her to do and how does she respond?
3. Who does Clary notice following the girl and the blue-haired boy and what is disturbing about one of the boys?
4. What does Dorothea discover in Jace and Clary's tea leaves?
5. What does Clary encounter when she is searching for her mother and what does she do?
6. What does the bouncer ask the blue-haired boy and what does the bouncer decide?
7. What do Clary and Jace tell Hodge and how does he react to the mention of Valentine?
8. Why is Simon at Luke's house and what has he seen?
9. What does Hodge tell Clary about the peace accord sixteen years ago?
10. Where and when does Clary waken and who is with her?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)