|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Mrs. Healy to marry him and she accepts?
2. Who does Mother Francis compel to take her to Dublin?
(a) Peggy Pine
(b) Mr. Hogan
(c) Sean Walsh
(d) Mrs. Hegarty
3. What does Nan say about Benny's standing up to Sean Walsh?
(a) she says it was just a game to Benny
(b) she says enyone could stand up to him
(c) she says it's a first step
(d) she says Jack had to help her out
4. Why does Heather say Simon is in England?
(a) selling some heirlooms
(b) looking for a wife
(c) hiding from Nan
(d) looking for a job
5. What is Simon's response when Nan says they should marry?
(a) it will never happen
(b) it's the only thing we can do
(c) all right if the baby lives
(d) we can elope tonight
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Benny diet before her date with Jack Foley?
2. What comment does Eve make about parents who get involved in their children's lives?
3. Why is Annabel worried about Patsy going out with Rooney?
4. Why does Benny put off taking Nan to see Eve?
5. Why have twp officers been sent to Dun Laoghaire?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)