|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eve not visit Knockglen on the weekends?
(a) she does not want to see Mother Francis
(b) she helps Kit with the boys on weekends
(c) she has to study to make up what she missed
(d) she hopes to be asked out on dates on the weekends
2. What happens after the confrontation between Eve and Nan at the cottage?
(a) Jack calls off the wedding
(b) Nan miscarries
(c) Eve is arrested
(d) Benny slaps Nan
3. Why is Jack upset when he talks to Benny?
(a) because she won't hold his hand
(b) because he is going away
(c) because she still has to go home nights
(d) because he saw her with Aidan
4. Why does Eve say Benny should have a bag in one hand and a drink in the other?
(a) so she will feel more confident
(b) so she can't hide her bosom
(c) to give her something to do with her hands
(d) so she will look sophisticated
5. Who does Jack Foley meet in the hospital?
(a) Sean and Benny
(b) Simon and Nan
(c) Benny and Nan
(d) Eve and Aidan
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Nan and Simon stay on their second night together?
2. Who is the male character introduced in this chapter who lives in comparative luxury and loves rugby?
3. Where is Mother Francis taking Eve?
4. What causes everyone to become concerned in Knockglen?
5. Who does Eve meet at Westlands she had known nothing about?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)