Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month of the year does Act 1 open?
2. The school was founded by ___________________.
(a) A board of businessmen.
(b) Two single women.
(c) A university professor.
(d) A group of philanthropists.
3. Where is Mrs. Mortar's home?
4. In what room of the school does the play begin?
(a) The gym.
(b) The library.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The study room.
5. What does Mary throw at the door when Karen and Dr. Cardin leave the room?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A vase.
(c) A book.
(d) A shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe what Mrs. Mortar is doing?
2. What do Karen and Martha agree on regarding Mrs. Mortar?
3. What does Dr. Cardin tell Mary she must stop doing?
4. How is Mrs. Mortar related to Martha?
5. Which of the girls is reciting Shakespeare to Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)