Quiz: Act 2, Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Mary blackmail Rosalie?
a) She doesn't know any better.
b) She needs allies.
c) Mrs. Mortar told her to.
d) To get Rosalie in trouble.
2. What is Agatha doing as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
a) Arranging flowers.
b) Making dinner.
c) Making preparations for a guest.
d) Packing clothes.
3. In what room of Mrs. Tilford's home does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
a) The den.
b) The living room.
c) The kitchen.
d) The dining room.
4. What does Mary do to Rosalie?
a) Teaches her to dance.
b) Blackmails her.
c) Slaps her.
d) Curls her hair.
5. How does Dr. Cardin react to Mrs. Tilford's statement about...
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)